Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
JoelFa

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:46:53 PM

Hi,  A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

I am writing here for the second time, and I do not see the answer to my question. Tell me please there are administrators here? Why do not they answer our questions here? Where can I get answers to my questions?
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

The start of the work of this project will give a very good step in the development and dissemination of information about DNA, not only humans but also animals. I am very interested in this project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

No doubt DNAtix is a unique project where they are working to find DNA finding from people & work with blockchain by some Engineer, miners.But i think the should include Genetic doctors who can help them more  
Yes you are right. But i think they already hired one team to do all this work. As we all know that DNAtix concept os very different fom any other projects soi think it may be very high chance for success of project soon.
Probably they already have. Launching this project needs a lot of efforts and preparation. I do believe that the people behind this project are well experienced in field of science and crypto world. Making this two different things as one is quite impressive and attractive. Useful for the next generation and for todays answers to all the health and fitness issues of the people.  I am sure this project has all the chance to grow and develop. Success will achieved any time soon.
Purpvirbpasca

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:33:02 PM

Good day,  Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:38:18 PM

if I understand correctly, then the pre-sale has already begun? Is the KYC procedure mandatory for buying tokens? I would like to get tokens without this procedure.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it's common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price
this is true. but red signal of current market situation made people confused about investment in cryptos. trading can be done for profit.. if have experience

manaraga

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

Genetics has a huge contribution to our society. From human being, animals to plants have benefited to genetics so this is a good project to support.
The project will be directed first of all to studying of the most popular difficult diseases and methods of fight against them. I think, it will find the big future.

This project will change the world, the project was brighter and many brilliant people working here. Finding out medicine that will help the community. I salute this project!!!

The plans and goals of this project can really be helpful to all of us but let us see how the team will make it live and how they can be able to acquire enough funds to support it.
Fund raising is very important process of achievement of the goals. However to make it quite difficult at present as in connection with the latest events people cease to trust cryptocurrency.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Padilla Otsu

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:52:39 PM

crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it's common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price
i think is just the market waves thats affecting us all best is just trade cautiously and maintain the floor it will be much more better plus it will give you trading experience at this hard market

Exatrori

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:17:16 PM

Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that project and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

I am writing here for the second time, and I do not see the answer to my question. Tell me please there are administrators here? Why do not they answer our questions here? Where can I get answers to my questions?
I guess, you need to join on their telegram chat so that all your questions about the DNAtix project will be answered because the admins there are very responsive in acquiring some queries. Do not just stay in here and wait for them because the dev team are much busy now on their works to make this a good kind.
lokkytan

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

I guess, you need to join on their telegram chat so that all your questions about the DNAtix project will be answered because the admins there are very responsive in acquiring some queries. Do not just stay in here and wait for them because the dev team are much busy now on their works to make this a good kind.
I think there is a point, one of the most important in the project is communication in the community, at the very least provide information related to the latest developments in the project, But it doesn't hurt to join group letter, you will find all the the answer to your question there, maybe the dev is busy at the moment to do something to make this project better.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

I think there is a point, one of the most important in the project is communication in the community, at the very least provide information related to the latest developments in the project, But it doesn't hurt to join group letter, you will find all the the answer to your question there, maybe the dev is busy at the moment to do something to make this project better.
They may be having more priorities which their immediate action is highly essential on certain activities and that attention is the real key to work first to balance in a right way. However we can do keep posting our queries and discuss.
Mithksomenburk

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:46:19 PM

Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this plan can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

That can be a proper solution as you said it is better to join in their social official channels which they have initiated that will easily sort out with the right solutions for the queries and most of them will be already answered so easy to communicate and know more about the project.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

It does wonders me looking this when a developer already publishes all the reviewed whitepapers and still does answers all the queries why again the answered queries in the open forum or a community actually requires to be answered instead dev team can focus on development activities as what they might be doing.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

Genetics has a huge contribution to our society. From human being, animals to plants have benefited to genetics so this is a good project to support.
Its a big project if they can do something from this big they will be on the success because it is the one project which is new & will be choice of the investors

But just say it's a big project isn't going to cut it anyway. Most projects can call themselves big, afterall pretty much every single one of them wants millions

Right, because this is a competition which everyone wanted to make sure they get some support from the community. It's probably a stupid things to do if they call themselves a worthless project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

They may be having more priorities which their immediate action is highly essential on certain activities and that attention is the real key to work first to balance in a right way. However we can do keep posting our queries and discuss.

Yes they have lots of priorities right now, but I think the best thing for them to do is manage their time well and divide each part where they need to focus with. Good communication, hardwork is highly needed in here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: