Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96047 times)
bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising plan but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl

The token haven't even reached any exchange yet, that means the investors don't really have a choice but to hodl. I checked their social media, they are active in posting but there are no announcement about their activities. What's going on?

Currently we are wrapping up our first bounty campaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4899852.0

A few notes on our progress so far:

- The first bounty campaign ends in just 3 days (so get in now before it's too late!)
- We are the first company to have successfully transferred DNA sequences on both the Ethereum blockchain and the Hyperledger Fabric.
- We are developing our own DNA compression tools - which you can find here: https://github.com/DNAtix
- We have successfully compressed full DNA sequences by up to 75% of their original value and are working very hard to reach the 99% mark.
- We are building a community of genetics professionals and developers who will be able to create dApps on our blockchain.
- We will soon be releasing financial updates and some fresh news regarding our technological progress
- The second stage of the pre-sale begins on the 15th

This is an incredible go with the project updates which gives a clear vision for all the existing participants and new participants accordingly it is time for me with this alarm to successfully participate to gain success.
Of course, the team did the best for this project, so that they can reach the goal that is creating a new ecosystem they should do some changes and improvements to the project and that they are working on at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:06:49 PM

DNAtix has broken yet another record with the release of a brand new DNA compression tool able compress DNA sequences by up to 99% of their original value!
https://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/09/12/dnatix-sets-a-new-record-compresses-dna-sequences-to-99-per-cent-of-original-size/

Interesting article. I got a question, human genome size is kinda big to be handled by Ethereum blockchain, are you going to have you own blockchain? and if it yes. When I can get the details, and I would also like to know if it's a decentralized ledger or off-chain storage.
NathanCol

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:15:04 PM

Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:32:50 PM

No doubt DNAtix is a unique project where they are working to find DNA finding from people & work with blockchain by some Engineer, miners.But i think the should include Genetic doctors who can help them more  
Yes you are right. But i think they already hired one team to do all this work. As we all know that DNAtix concept os very different fom any other projects soi think it may be very high chance for success of project soon.
I think this is one of the first project to be listed on the blockchain based on genetic and it might actaually pickup since they have a great concept it will just require active users  and better investors along the way

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
Well for me buddy, there many marketing and promotion that the time can make. The bonuses and giving discounts everytime they purchase tokens. Some giving giveaways and others are giving free tokens.  A lot of promotional strategies that the project can use to gain and attract the audience and the investors. Anything in the this tactics will do.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:47:42 PM

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of business, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
The first time I read about this project makes me interested and think this is one of the best and wonderful project in the market. Anything about health and anything that can help us to be safe and secure I am very favourable.  I will jeep on following this project because I want to witness of its success in the market soon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:50:37 PM

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of business, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
The first time I read about this project makes me interested and think this is one of the best and wonderful project in the market. Anything about health and anything that can help us to be safe and secure I am very favourable.  I will jeep on following this project because I want to witness of its success in the market soon.
there were some other projects aiming on the same goals but i think that this is the only one that has real chances of hitting the hardcap or at least softcap
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:34:35 PM

Yes this project is very interesting and useful because it talks about health. Everyone would like to know about this. That is why it is very important to have a detail information. Hope so the team will keep doing their best in order to make it successful.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

Very good for invest at this time at DNAtix, because the chaos of market will bring some choice for invest look like this project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

Very good for invest at this time at DNAtix, because the chaos of market will bring some choice for invest look like this project.
Yes, i totally agree with you, if DNAtix provide us the exactly information and they really working hard, i believe they gain a lot of investors.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

This also caught my attention. Some project doesn't give much interest on me because they are pointing on entertainment but this one is different since it values our health and security.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

there were some other projects aiming on the same goals but i think that this is the only one that has real chances of hitting the hardcap or at least softcap
I'm sure that they will reach the softcap with the motive of their project, if more people will get to know the benefits of it then I'm sure hardcap would not be impossible reaching.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:38:23 AM

I'm sure that they will reach the softcap with the motive of their project, if more people will get to know the benefits of it then I'm sure hardcap would not be impossible reaching.

Hopefully they can come up with a plan that will ensure the traffic, impression and also legit visitors for their site.  Also add some attractive campaign then there will a chance i think.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:45:29 AM

Well, that will depend on the investors as I know if you invest in ETH they have also a higher gas fee to pay but there are times its low but more are higher all time. Is BTC and ETH are accepted on investing?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
Most of the project wont share their promotions and marketings because it can be stealed by the others project who need promotions.
Yes, I also think that this is not worth sharing. A lot of unscrupulous people who steal projects and expose them to their own. So do not do this.
indeed, its a necessary precaution to avoid future problems since its pretty common then, and sometimes such info are not needed by everyone.

connecoin

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

Well, that will depend on the investors as I know if you invest in ETH they have also a higher gas fee to pay but there are times its low but more are higher all time. Is BTC and ETH are accepted on investing?

As far as I know, the team will accept BTC and ETH for investing or buying in DNAtix token. We can find this informations in their website and in the pinned message of telegram chat. And I think they will have plans to add more crypto coins as payments. We just have to wait for more updates and upcoming plans by the team.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

As far as I know, the team will accept BTC and ETH for investing or buying in DNAtix token. We can find this informations in their website and in the pinned message of telegram chat. And I think they will have plans to add more crypto coins as payments. We just have to wait for more updates and upcoming plans by the team.
Better if they will add that good information here in their Ann thread. I am glad that the project team of the DNAtix is as good as this, as they are really creating a good connection with their community and having been so crypto friendly to what the crypto users, supporters and investors suggests to this project. This is helping the popularity of the name of this project here in the crypto community.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
Well what will realy benefit from dna project is not the businesses but the investors and the recipeints of this technology which is the people and medical patients since medicine and cure will be further developed.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
Well what will realy benefit from dna project is not the businesses but the investors and the recipeints of this technology which is the people and medical patients since medicine and cure will be further developed.
Most of us can be benefited since health is essential  to everyone. This concept of the project would really gain positive and good impression that could lead also to have more supporters and investors.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

The first time I read about this project makes me interested and think this is one of the best and wonderful project in the market. Anything about health and anything that can help us to be safe and secure I am very favourable.  I will jeep on following this project because I want to witness of its success in the market soon.

Yeah, there are already few projects that have the same concept before the market got worse and yet I can't see them making names now. The big question is, will this project really reach the funding goal on this kind of market? That depends on their marketing strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: