Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96055 times)
Tuumbo

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

I like the transparency of this project for they show confidence on their project that they aren't hiding their identities and they even have a founders video.
It is very good! I see how many users support the project, watch the video and start trusting the project. With such success, we can say that soon the project will be very popular.
Yes. The project is starting to make a noise which leads to a better kind of investment that can be trusted by many investors here in crypto world. This could bring something special to the people who truly supports the bitcoins and to all other crypto coins. I will keep looking for more news and updates of DNAtix project.

Yeah, I am sure this will be a good impact to the project once the market recovers again, more and more investors will be encourage to check the project and hopefully making good investments.
I'm pretty sure if the market gonna recover once the end of the year because most of the people now are selling away their btc for no reason.
I think a good project on any horse will be able to raise the necessary amount. The most important thing is that the project should be working.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

It seems they want to focus on hitting the hardcap since they didnt declare any softcap amount. Hopefully they have enoigh time to collect their needed money.

Well if it's the case then let's hope and help the project in reaching their goals by spreading good things and good features of dnatix, if proper marketing and advertising is implemented the success is near to achieve.
As far as I remember, the soft cap is 750,000 and I think that this is not a very large amount. I'm not sure that the team will have enough soft cap.

This is correct. The soft cap is $750,000 - but obviously we are shooting for the stars! Any extra bit will help us grow the platform faster and help pave the way for the future of genetics!

Have you already reached the soft cap? I see some informations that you are now in the 2nd stage of the presales. I wonder, what are your strategies in convincing more people to join and buy DNAtix tokens. I guess, it would be helpful if you have provided good discounts and referrals so that investors will tempt to invest.

At $750,000 soft cap i think that will be easy to achieve, do they have a marketing strategy to get more? It will be nice if they also have a seed funding which they can use for advertisements. Do you have partnerships with capital investors?
Today on the market, the amount of even $ 750,000 is not to say with certainty that it will be collected. Many investors are waiting where the market will go.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

It seems they want to focus on hitting the hardcap since they didnt declare any softcap amount. Hopefully they have enoigh time to collect their needed money.

Well if it's the case then let's hope and help the project in reaching their goals by spreading good things and good features of dnatix, if proper marketing and advertising is implemented the success is near to achieve.
As far as I remember, the soft cap is 750,000 and I think that this is not a very large amount. I'm not sure that the team will have enough soft cap.

This is correct. The soft cap is $750,000 - but obviously we are shooting for the stars! Any extra bit will help us grow the platform faster and help pave the way for the future of genetics!
The market is pending, and I hope that investors will soon become more active, because more or less worthwhile projects began to appear.
Have you already reached the soft cap? I see some informations that you are now in the 2nd stage of the presales. I wonder, what are your strategies in convincing more people to join and buy DNAtix tokens. I guess, it would be helpful if you have provided good discounts and referrals so that investors will tempt to invest.

At $750,000 soft cap i think that will be easy to achieve, do they have a marketing strategy to get more? It will be nice if they also have a seed funding which they can use for advertisements. Do you have partnerships with capital investors?
Today on the market, the amount of even $ 750,000 is not to say with certainty that it will be collected. Many investors are waiting where the market will go.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

The market is pending, and I hope that investors will soon become more active, because more or less worthwhile projects began to appear.

not only investors are waiting for market growth, but many companies are planning their launch in the growing market. We are all waiting for when it will grow
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

I try to participate in all projects for health, I hope such projects will make the world really better.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

That's a challenging target because as we all know, market still didn't get its momentum and this affect the decision of some investors. Although, we just hope that still many of crypto believe the power in it. Moreover, convincing also at the moment is really hard and yes the team should make some better strategies to lift up their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:07:40 PM

I like the transparency of this project for they show confidence on their project that they aren't hiding their identities and they even have a founders video.
It is very good! I see how many users support the project, watch the video and start trusting the project. With such success, we can say that soon the project will be very popular.

well the project is still new and we can't totally say that they are near to success now, I think it still need more effort and more improvement for them to be able to achieve success soon.
You have a point buddy, but I think makjng some appreciation and words that can motivate the team and the developers will help the project alot. If people will continue to encourage each of them to do good I think we can expect better outcomes in their works.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

I hope the team will continue to work with good communication and will continue to do well so that the project can run well and it could be great.
Immediate response to the investors queries by clarifying all their doubts without letting wait and ownership dealing with constant solutions will build a strong bondage and trust with the investors.

I observer here that the admin and staff are a are pretty active answering queries and suggestion from people on the topic? Dnaix will soon have legit and big investors that will be interested.

Then probably the project are running well since they are active in communication. This should be considered as a common strategy and hopefully this will have a good results.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

I hope the team will continue to work with good communication and will continue to do well so that the project can run well and it could be great.
Immediate response to the investors queries by clarifying all their doubts without letting wait and ownership dealing with constant solutions will build a strong bondage and trust with the investors.

I observer here that the admin and staff are a are pretty active answering queries and suggestion from people on the topic? Dnaix will soon have legit and big investors that will be interested.

Then probably the project are running well since they are active in communication. This should be considered as a common strategy and hopefully this will have a good results.
Yes, I was like expecting the same thing. The project has large chance for victory if they will properly make progress and marketing strategies. If they can make people believe in their ideas good start to prepare updates for the project. I am confident this will be a huge success in the future.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:26:02 PM

The team is confident & knows how to show their project to the people.Those videos & their effort give people trust to contribute to their project 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

The team is confident & knows how to show their project to the people.Those videos & their effort give people trust to contribute to their project 
Such video has to be qualitative and rather short that everything was available and clear even for the ordinary user. If they release long videos with difficult terms, then it will affect negatively promotion of the project in general.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

Hello guys! I'm not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
I agree with the the statement that you mentioned but I don't think that blindly going in for it is the best option.
You are funny, you can not believe only the forum, you need to analyze the project well, read reviews and watch ratings before investing.
Nowdays there are many fake ico come to market and they have also do their fake ratings and all stuff. So it's very difficult to choose which one is good for you. If you want to choose any genuine ico then i suggest you to never trust on any of third party and do your own research on that project and after that invest in it.
I agree but only invest an amount that you can afford to loose so that if something goes wrong, we can still managed ourselves and make investments again. It's hard to think that even if the project got good reviews and positive feedback from other companies, there is still no assurance that it can succeed in gaining profits since a lot of fake ratings are being manipulated here.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

Hello guys! I'm not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
I agree with the the statement that you mentioned but I don't think that blindly going in for it is the best option.
You are funny, you can not believe only the forum, you need to analyze the project well, read reviews and watch ratings before investing.
Well, luckily that this project is you are into. But next time I suggest that you should always check, read and analyze the project from their foundation to their background before going all in.
Yes ,this market is very difficult to understand even if one has experience,it's always safe to check out the firm,by a reliable source.
sathvik112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:58:46 PM

It makes things easy for us to easily understand about the project through video presentations and investors will eventually like to get connected with the trending version saving their time and get connected.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

Such video has to be qualitative and rather short that everything was available and clear even for the ordinary user. If they release long videos with difficult terms, then it will affect negatively promotion of the project in general.
Videos should be actually more creative explaining about the project innovations, agreements, future aspirations, road map, planning etc that will be also mostly focussed with simple and short covering all the detail information.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:32:29 PM

Nowdays there are many fake ico come to market and they have also do their fake ratings and all stuff. So it's very difficult to choose which one is good for you. If you want to choose any genuine ico then i suggest you to never trust on any of third party and do your own research on that project and after that invest in it.
I agree but only invest an amount that you can afford to loose so that if something goes wrong, we can still managed ourselves and make investments again. It's hard to think that even if the project got good reviews and positive feedback from other companies, there is still no assurance that it can succeed in gaining profits since a lot of fake ratings are being manipulated here.
Del
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:55:57 PM

We maintain our own check list to analze the project from various projects before we choose to invest that will ultimately allow us to take the right decision when all the check list leads to a green flag and we proceed forward.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

In general without problems to collect such sum as if to pay attention to other projects which demand at least 3 million dollars then it seems in general a real trifle. I think remained before collecting very little.
It is better to take a look on their official website for current metrics we are seeking or we may have a new agenda of announcement that will obviously allow every one to understand about DNAtix operations workflow.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

They have clear and concise explanation for the things they put especially their short advertisement video i think them keeping that up goes long way in making the project perfectly clear

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

They have clear and concise explanation for the things they put especially their short advertisement video i think them keeping that up goes long way in making the project perfectly clear
really similar video reviews on projects are very useful for the development of the project itself. Many people understand the information better through video than reading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: