Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

How much is your soft cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last? thanks
What price token?

The soft cap is set at $750K - Because the ICO is so short, we will be extending the campaign if the minimum is not met. We believe this will allow the opportunity for both purchasers and bounty participants to see the project come to fruition.

The pre-sale will end Nov 15 and the public sale will end Dec 15.

The token price during the pre-sale will be $0.40-0.60 depending on when you get in, during the ICO, the price will be $0.80-1.00.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you for your interest in the DNAtix project!
Hello DNAtix team, i have notice that the soft cap you have mentioned here is different to the soft cap that the project have set on your website, does this mean you are lowering your targeted soft cap soon? if yes, does the market affects that you lower your softcap?

Their soft cap is okay, I have doubt on their Hardcap that will be a struggle for the team to reach and needs bigger advertisements and promotions from different fields in crypto and ICO platform.
I will agree with you buddy. So, I could say that the team should make a doubled effort for this matter as for me too that they will have a much hard time for them to achieve its hardcap, it seems that way to me too. Well, even though, there is no impossible if you will work on it and make the best you could do, as you have your supporters like us that is willing to help you in a way we can.
As what you have said about on my question, It seems that softcap wouldn't be a problem even if their target is the 750k or 1m. Then therefore we can assure that they can move forward towards the progress of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

Do you have plans to hold an airdrop? It seems to me that such a measure can increase demand and interest in the project.
It is unlikely. Such method of promotion is popular only in the first days of submission of the project. At this stage it is absolutely senseless invention. There is enough bounty.
Also in my opinion doing airdrop this late would only cause on dumping of token in the future, since it wasn't allocated on their plan when they created the distribution of supply.
And I think airdrop is a good idea, and it can attract many investors investing small amounts in addition to the tokens they receive for free.
I agree, you can make the distribution of tokens for a limited number of people, and you can observe the growth of users. I'm sure that this can happen. Most projects use this.
I must say that now most of the projects use airdrop. I believe that this way, users will learn more about the project and invest more easily in it.
this is a good idea, especially since the developers have already told us about the imminent launch of airdrop. I think many supporters are waiting for this.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments. We have a plan for an airdrop, but it will be a bit closer to the actual ICO. More details soon!

Thank you that the team takes care of us and tries to notify us of all the news and changes in the project. This is a very good job on your part.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments. We have a plan for an airdrop, but it will be a bit closer to the actual ICO. More details soon!

It's great to see the team finally responding, please keep us updated on the project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

Hi all,

It's great to see the team finally responding, please keep us updated on the project.
Yes. If the team keep active more and more, it is very good for this project and community. All of us need active representation.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

Hi all,

thank you for this news, I think many supporters are waiting for this event, in order to take part in this airdrop. I hope that you will make an announcement closer to the launch date.

Good to hear it admin. It would surely recognized by the people here because they want to earn a reward tokens coming from Airdrop. I'm sure the project will be acknowledged and will be supported even more here in the forum. I hope it will be done as soon as possible so that all will be satisfied for being here in the community.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:44:00 PM

Hi all,

thank you for this news, I think many supporters are waiting for this event, in order to take part in this airdrop. I hope that you will make an announcement closer to the launch date.

Good to hear it admin. It would surely recognized by the people here because they want to earn a reward tokens coming from Airdrop. I'm sure the project will be acknowledged and will be supported even more here in the forum. I hope it will be done as soon as possible so that all will be satisfied for being here in the community.

Airdrop would be great help to make the project be more recognize in the crypto space because there's a lot of bounty hunters who are just waiting for the opportunity. This strategy is commonly used due to its effectiveness in terms of getting some boost in popularity.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

Do you have plans to hold an airdrop? It seems to me that such a measure can increase demand and interest in the project.
Not always airdrop contributes to the successful collection of funds. It is influenced by a huge number of factors. I hope that the developers will take the right steps
Airdrop, bounty, and also ICO are the best thing that should be compromised to make a project live better than ever.
Yes. It would definitely great if the team can provide this factors since it is a very good way to promote the project in various places. But perhaps, they don't need to do the Airdrop because it will be the reason for it's price to drop at a lowest price. Just my own thoughts.
To really get more investors' attention and support, we need not only incentive plans and marketing plans. More importantly, the project team has the ability to achieve these goals.

For me, while doing this ability to achieve goals the project must also need to improve marketing and advertising as this will surely help the project to gain more trust and support from the investors.

It's hard to invite people about investing in a project because they need a lot of proof like an information knowing that the platform has been in progress.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

Am sure this is going to be a really top project for Genetics and is likely that airdrop should increase more awareness about the project to the community I think genetic is really an area that deserve the blockchain technology

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:50:09 PM

Hi all,

The administrator has made correctly the decision on an occasion of terms of start of an airdrop. The later, the better as at the late stage ICO many people will come and they will want to get tokens and will become interested in the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:50:33 PM

It's hard to invite people about investing in a project because they need a lot of proof like an information knowing that the platform has been in progress.
Actualy its true, its hard to invite someone specialy when it involves cash or funds. Thatbis why before inviting make sure uounable to make  them read the project white paper and resf all the revlews about the project.  Much better to not convince but just plain sharing tue project conscept and possible output.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:54:31 PM

Am sure this is going to be a really top project for Genetics and is likely that airdrop should increase more awareness about the project to the community I think genetic is really an area that deserve the blockchain technology
Yeah, this will be one of the best and most advantage project in the market nowadays. Through studying Genetics the scientists able to seadch cure for the current illness and also the posible things to do yo prevent having this diseases.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:00:05 PM

Not always airdrop contributes to the successful collection of funds. It is influenced by a huge number of factors. I hope that the developers will take the right steps
Airdrop, bounty, and also ICO are the best thing that should be compromised to make a project live better than ever.
Yes. It would definitely great if the team can provide this factors since it is a very good way to promote the project in various places. But perhaps, they don't need to do the Airdrop because it will be the reason for it's price to drop at a lowest price. Just my own thoughts.
To really get more investors' attention and support, we need not only incentive plans and marketing plans. More importantly, the project team has the ability to achieve these goals.

For me, while doing this ability to achieve goals the project must also need to improve marketing and advertising as this will surely help the project to gain more trust and support from the investors.

Yes it is very hard to invite people when it comes to investing.  One of the reason is having lots of news that many people was scammed not only through online transa tions but also personal encounter. That is why it is better that the team will find more ways to attract and be one of the number one trusted project in crypto market so that many will invest and believed it. One way is gaining popularity and shows active interaction within the people.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

On DNA  Huh Then that should be more unique to me noticing this in cypto industry and yes money can be revolutionary however you can explain this in detail that will help to understand the project more.

The way I understand is like this. These days people can do DNA test online and get in form of digital file. that file contains very sensitive data on you that you can use to know problems could have etc. So you need to keep that file in safe place that no can access to it without you permission. DNAtix offers that safe place that you need. It's on blochchain on for they are creating dapp that will allow to manage your DNA file easily and access to it any time, plus others services.

But I think not a lot of people need to check their DNA, I did some research most of the people who check it are from USA. That means it should be the country where they should launch or at least expand their company.

I don't think so, people all around the world are doing DNA to test to know about their ancestry and the health risks, according to some statistics, 7 million have been tested through ancestry.com alone from different countries and this kinda test will get more popular in coming years. If this project can only target this numbers of potential customers would be great and enough.
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:30:49 PM

On DNA  Huh Then that should be more unique to me noticing this in cypto industry and yes money can be revolutionary however you can explain this in detail that will help to understand the project more.

The way I understand is like this. These days people can do DNA test online and get in form of digital file. that file contains very sensitive data on you that you can use to know problems could have etc. So you need to keep that file in safe place that no can access to it without you permission. DNAtix offers that safe place that you need. It's on blochchain on for they are creating dapp that will allow to manage your DNA file easily and access to it any time, plus others services.

But I think not a lot of people need to check their DNA, I did some research most of the people who check it are from USA. That means it should be the country where they should launch or at least expand their company.

I don't think so, people all around the world are doing DNA to test to know about their ancestry and the health risks, according to some statistics, 7 million have been tested through ancestry.com alone from different countries and this kinda test will get more popular in coming years. If this project can only target this numbers of potential customers would be great and enough.

Thanks for your comments.

Indeed the genetics testing industry is not limited to a specific country. And testing only scratches the surface of the true potential for our platform. We aim to usher in new advances not only for testing, but also for research and other consumer benefits in time.

Decrypto

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

Since they are also going to make an airdrop does that mean there will also be bounty campaign sooner or later? I think their actual ICO is getting near and a lot of people now is anticipating a bull run.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:46:51 PM

On DNA  Huh Then that should be more unique to me noticing this in cypto industry and yes money can be revolutionary however you can explain this in detail that will help to understand the project more.

I'm not sure if someone can make a bypass to the blockchain and steal every data that are stored in the blockchain. What you want to do?
Yes, i agree with you, blockchain is good secure methods at this time, i don't know so much about technology at our crypto world, but i know the reduce of risky of losing data by blockchain.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:44:07 AM

I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it's really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I'm happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
Wish them for the luck and the wisdom. Their project is definitely good for develop the dna of the human so that the dna of a human can be modified or created one by one.

They still need to work more effort because this is a very large project which it needs to be taken seriously. It is all about science that needs great attention and knowledge due to the fact that this is about the life of human being.
right. if they launching a project regarding DNA or human system then I think they are very serious about it. they are  showing effort too.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

I really hope so, because very many users support the project. The idea of the project is very interesting, and it will be a pity if it is not supported.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

I really hope so, because very many users support the project. The idea of the project is very interesting, and it will be a pity if it is not supported.
I think if the developers want to attract more attention to their project, they need to increase their advertising campaign. Then the project will have more supporters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: