Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:29:10 PM

I have not seen a single crypto healthcare project that would work. Do the team have preliminary agreements on cooperation?
Ya, maybe you are right, DNAtix not only have big potential, but also they have a lot of people at community support them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:43:48 PM

I have not seen a single crypto healthcare project that would work. Do the team have preliminary agreements on cooperation?
Ya, maybe you are right, DNAtix not only have big potential, but also they have a lot of people at community support them.
DNATIX is not a simple and short firm. It has huge team dealing with various supporters globally at the same time back-end architects, investors,  monitoring teams are even engaged so we need to enhance more to understand about the project.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:46:52 PM

I like the transparency of this project for they show confidence on their project that they aren't hiding their identities and they even have a founders video.
Indeed, they need to show their confidence to prove that they are serious in their project and in order for the people to trust them, Hope to see more of their work and updates.
Putting much effort and works in providing more important updates about the project is one factors that can attract more people to be here and support this. It will also lead to caught the interest of all potential investors that will convince them to invest. Hopefully, the team can fulfill their goals and meet the expectations of the people.
When goals are fulfilled by meeting all the requirements then there will be a great way to reach the purpose of the project and automatically all the participants, investors will also get more benefitted.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:51:43 PM

So far, Dnatix is one of the first crypto healthcare that I seen in the market. Correct me if I am wrong but it seems this is the first time and I hope this will be the first successful healthcare project in the market.  I might forget ir not familiar with some projects that is similar from this. I really wish best for this project.
I do have seen other projects that are related to healthcare but no that similar to the goal of DNAtix. Healthcare project are quite rare to see.
Healthcare project are rare it is because it doesn't only need a team to compose a project but it needed a professionals that are well experienced about healthcare.
From individual if we start this change can be implemented from area to city and city to state and state to country and globally there will be a great change in the environment so I choose DNAtix for a leading change.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

Am sure this is going to be a really top project for Genetics and is likely that airdrop should increase more awareness about the project to the community I think genetic is really an area that deserve the blockchain technology
Yeah, this will be one of the best and most advantage project in the market nowadays. Through studying Genetics the scientists able to seadch cure for the current illness and also the posible things to do yo prevent having this diseases.
All the matter is that developers have touched on really pressing problem and will work in it the direction. It has also attracted such interest from community as many want to learn, how exactly this direction will be carried out.
Developers are considering every small issue as their high  priority and figuring out the root cause of the issue through various analysis and giving their best with the right solution fix.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

Am sure this is going to be a really top project for Genetics and is likely that airdrop should increase more awareness about the project to the community I think genetic is really an area that deserve the blockchain technology
Yeah, this will be one of the best and most advantage project in the market nowadays. Through studying Genetics the scientists able to seadch cure for the current illness and also the posible things to do yo prevent having this diseases.
All the matter is that developers have touched on really pressing problem and will work in it the direction. It has also attracted such interest from community as many want to learn, how exactly this direction will be carried out.
Developers are considering every small issue as their high  priority and figuring out the root cause of the issue through various analysis and giving their best with the right solution fix.
There was huge traffic already for the project at the same time project with block chain is a secured functionality that will ultimately add more value for the project at the same time we can understand the hard work and proper planning of the team behind which is deserving.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

It was obvious. The question with health of the population was always particularly acute very much therefore people also support the project, in hope for his success. If everything turns out as it is conceived, then in the near future difficult diseases will be treated without special work.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

This project is promising but needs more attention on social media site or crypto related forums. The team can always make it happen via promoting it their.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

Well as for now the team is not that yet stable in terms of making the platforms good, It will need more improvements and  financial assistant from investors.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

So far, Dnatix is one of the first crypto healthcare that I seen in the market. Correct me if I am wrong but it seems this is the first time and I hope this will be the first successful healthcare project in the market.  I might forget ir not familiar with some projects that is similar from this. I really wish best for this project.

As of now, there are many projects that is connected to healthcare services. But if these project can help people with different ways and features from their project it will be a success in finding legit supporters.

lobster88

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

As of now, there are many projects that is connected to healthcare services. But if these project can help people with different ways and features from their project it will be a success in finding legit supporters.
That is indeed true buddy that even how many health related crypto project will come out and exist here in the crypto currency community, and if the DNAtix will keep on proving its advantage and ahead from any other competitors then this project is truly worth to invest, support and trust.
Zianingbu

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

Will information on fund-raising for all participants be available? Where it will be possible to check all the information on the collection of funds and how much was spent on the promotion of the project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

This project is promising but needs more attention on social media site or crypto related forums. The team can always make it happen via promoting it their.
In my opinion, the team is trying so hard to make the project move forward and was in demand by users. I think if you have ideas, then you could write to the developers and offer your ideas.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

In my opinion, the team is trying so hard to make the project move forward and was in demand by users. I think if you have ideas, then you could write to the developers and offer your ideas.
I think the best place to communicate with the development team is the Telegram channel of this project. I think the administrators here at the forum are not active at all.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

Will information on fund-raising for all participants be available? Where it will be possible to check all the information on the collection of funds and how much was spent on the promotion of the project.
Well, as far as I know such information the developers place only on their official website. Therefore, if the project site does not have this information, then the team simply decided not to talk about it for everyone to see.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

Well, as far as I know such information the developers place only on their official website. Therefore, if the project site does not have this information, then the team simply decided not to talk about it for everyone to see.

I think it will be much better if more transparency from the dev most specially the status of token sale and their future plans about it. Let's see if devs can publicly announce it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

I think even if the devs are trying their best there are still more things to improve and really needs some changes, maybe if strategies will be strengthen it can surely help to boost their popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

The token sale and/or DNAtix tokens could be impacted by regulatory action, includingpotential restrictions on the ownership, use, or possession of such tokens. Regulatorsor other competent authorities may demand that we revise the mechanics of the TokenSale and/or the functionality of DNAtix’ tokens in order to comply with regulatoryrequirements or other governmental or business obligations. Nevertheless, we believe
we are taking commercially reasonable steps to ensure that the token sale mechanics and sale of DNAtix tokens do not violate applicable laws and regulations. DNAtix is making a big steps to make more advance technology in medical industry using blockchain techonlogy and connect it to the crypto world.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:13:27 PM

I think even if the devs are trying their best there are still more things to improve and really needs some changes, maybe if strategies will be strengthen it can surely help to boost their popularity.
This is promoting problem and i believe the team can handle it as well as they can do. Honestly, customer at genetics not hard to find out.

shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

I like your project ! But before you invest I would like to know the conditions of investment in your project those who are early or private investor! What are their bonuses and do they differ from the usual price when conducting an ico ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: