Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [INFO] Topps Allen & Ginter Reference Thread  (Read 84763 times)
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

Well ladies and gentlemen,  those ginter x boxes took a hit today . I'll take one off your hands at half yesterday's price

Because the 1/1 glossy mini has been found? LOL There are PLENTY of rare Cryptocurrency cards — /1, /5, /25, /50 — left in the wild! (Not to mention all the high dollar /10 or /25 autograph (full-size and mini) and Rip cards for Ohtani, Acuna, Trout, etc!

I'll keep my Ginter X boxes a while longer. Wink

Regards,
Me

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrstacy
Copper Member

Activity: 1247
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

Well ladies and gentlemen,  those ginter x boxes took a hit today . I'll take one off your hands at half yesterday's price

Because the 1/1 glossy mini has been found? LOL There are PLENTY of rare Cryptocurrency cards — /1, /5, /25, /50 — left in the wild! (Not to mention all the high dollar /10 or /25 autograph (full-size and mini) and Rip cards for Ohtani, Acuna, Trout, etc!

Regards,
Me

Darn.  Thought I could trick you

Our rapidly changing world requires a financial ecosystem that can keep up. Through our innovative technology and philosophy, we’re transforming the future of finance, for the better.

https://diviproject.org/
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

Regards,
Me

Darn.  Thought I could trick you

I pulled the glossy mini.

Trying to upload pictures but can't.

Email me at a21sportsfan21@aol.com if ..
Congratulations. It is worth 200. Do we have a deal

Quite a bit of "tricking" coming from you.
dolphriends

Activity: 1750
Merit: 440

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

There is the regular size 1/1 glossy, the wood stock 1/1, #'s 1.2.3 ginter x red mini. 1/1 silver mini  about 20 brooklyn backs so there are plenty of numbered rare crypto cards out there in the wild.  Have fun all you treasure hunters. Smiley
hybridsole (OP)

Activity: 944
Merit: 783

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

Good luck on selling that un-authenticated card with no feedback.  The seller would stand to make much more by having someone escrow the transaction, and/or have it validated by PSA first.    

Ebay has pretty good return policy on items not as described.   If someone was to buy it and pay for 2 day PSA grading service,  it takes a month for return.  

You guys go first. Lol

It appears to be glossy on the back so I would say it is most likely authentic Smiley

Devils advocate.  But wouldn't a coat of matte polyurethane do the same thing?  That, and a ball point blue pen saying "1/1".    It's too much like a base mini to tell 100%.  I think it's most likely genuine, but then again how hard would it be to fake. 
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

Devils advocate.  But wouldn't a coat of matte polyurethane do the same thing?  That, and a ball point blue pen saying "1/1".    It's too much like a base mini to tell 100%.  I think it's most likely genuine, but then again how hard would it be to fake. 

No one will know for sure until/unless it’s sent to PSA for authentication. Undecided

However, it looks pretty legit, so I’m inclined to believe that it is.

Regards,
Me

Fattcatt

Activity: 1916
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

Bitcoin Penny Guy is on the ball, but I don't blame a guy for trying...lol   Nice try Mr.Stacy!!! Cheesy
Fattcatt

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

Super card to whoever won it, the 1/1 glossy
Luckysoab2121

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:59:38 PM

You have a great card coming to you. I made sure to wrap it up so there will be no damage. Too bad i'm only into sports cards, I may have kept it a bit. So everyone knows, I pulled it from a blaster box I bought off Amazon. I'm a hobby box guy myself and never thought something would come from a retail box. Happy hunting everyone.

No one will know for sure until/unless it’s sent to PSA for authentication. Undecided

Regards,
Me

Mrstacy
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

You have a great card coming to you. I made sure to wrap it up so there will be no damage. Too bad i'm only into sports cards, I may have kept it a bit. So everyone knows, I pulled it from a blaster box I bought off Amazon. I'm a hobby box guy myself and never thought something would come from a retail box. Happy hunting everyone.

Regards,
Me

OMG It is legit! Great score for someone. 

Being a noob, i still lean towards how aesthetically pleasing the card is.  Love the ginter x and gold border.  Ill never be a good card guy that way

Our rapidly changing world requires a financial ecosystem that can keep up. Through our innovative technology and philosophy, we’re transforming the future of finance, for the better.

Luckysoab2121

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

Hopefully it will make a great center piece for your cryptocurrency set.

Regards,
Me

Being a noob, i still lean towards how aesthetically pleasing the card is.  Love the ginter x and gold border.  Ill never be a good card guy that way
Mrstacy
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

Regards,
Me

He means collective "your".  For the record, i am not the buyer.

But, if i had a time machine and could go back to his/her original post....

Luckysoab2121

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

I know you're not the buyer. Just typing away. It was exciting on both ends I'm sure.

Regards,
Me

He means collective "your".  For the record, i am not the buyer.

But, if i had a time machine and could go back to his/her original post....
Fattcatt

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

I was out of town this morning....missed the whole thing  Cry

The X black mini Cryptocurrency card that sold before this last one($310), went for $336....can't be a whole lot of them roaming the USA...most of the forum member have 5 or 6 of them each I think.  Cheesy

BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

But the X black mini Cryptocurrency card that sold before this last one($310), went for $336....

I'm HODLing most of my Topps A&G crypto cards. Next year, Topps will almost certainly add new crypto/blockchain cards (or some kind of crypto-related cards) to the A&G sets. They'd be fools NOT to do it. The crypto cards have out-sold ALL other cards — Ohtani, Acuna, Trout, whatever — so why not ride the wave next year too?

And once they come out with a new crypto card, the original rookie cards will just grow in value. (At least, that's my theory. LOL)

Cryptocurrency #83, FTW!

Regards,
Me

...can't be a whole lot of them roaming the USA...most of the forum member have 5 or 6 of them each I think.

If they're really limited to approx. /50, then I'd say 90% the cards belong to a handful of people here.

Mrstacy
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:13:31 PM

But the X black mini Cryptocurrency card that sold before this last one($310), went for $336....

I'm HODLing most of my Topps A&G crypto cards. Next year, Topps will almost certainly add new crypto/blockchain cards (or some kind of crypto-related cards) to the A&G sets. They'd be fools NOT to do it. The crypto cards have out-sold ALL other cards — Ohtani, Acuna, Trout, whatever — so why not ride the wave next year too?

And once they come out with a new crypto card, the original rookie cards will just grow in value. (At least, that's my theory. LOL)

Cryptocurrency #83, FTW!

Regards,
Me

...can't be a whole lot of them roaming the USA...most of the forum member have 5 or 6 of them each I think.

If they're really limited to approx. /50, then I'd say 90% the cards belong to a handful of people here.

That card has a count of 100.  The No Number is 50 and the Brooklyn is 25.

From your finger tips to God's ears my friend.  Make us HoDLers rich already :-)

BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

From your finger tips to God's ears my friend.  Make us HoDLers rich already :-)

Really? I always read that the mini Ginter X (black) cards were all estimated ~50. I'll make a note.

Regards,
Me

Mrstacy
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

Really? I always read that the mini Ginter X (black) cards were all estimated ~50. I'll make a note.

Regards,
Me

search page one for "blowout".  It reads like this.

Per Blowout cards, roughly 100 of these cards exist. Source: https://www.blowoutforums.com/showpost.php?p=13835248&postcount=946

BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:19:22 PM

Regards,
Me

search page one for "blowout".  It reads like this.

Per Blowout cards, roughly 100 of these cards exist. Source: https://www.blowoutforums.com/showpost.php?p=13835248&postcount=946

Excellent! Thanks for clearing up my confused mind. Smiley

Regards,
Chris

Mrstacy
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

Regards,
Me

The card gods were so unfair to FrankBitcoin and I.  I bought 3 cases and i know he bought a ton too. and someone not wanting a crypto card draws the mother of all cards.  Geez.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: