Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

Yes, because the market is now moving only down, so everyone is sitting and waiting for when the good times come.

Also no one want to sell their coins without a better profit, this is the right time for the investment not to sell the coins. You need to have better knowledge when it comes to trading. Most of them are afraid of crypocurrencies as it may die. You need to trust this wonderful technology also need patience as well.

byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

Yes, trading more profitable and important to the market, but if you don`t know how to trade - you don`t need to trade. So, it cost holding it will make you a huge profit.

And if you do not know how to trade but are engaged in trading, someone else will make good money on you  Wink
Merugu

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

I think it's also good now we can HOLD altcoins, because I will also get lots of profits with high selling prices. see the market price is now still cheap.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

Holding assets at a time when the market is experiencing a downturn is obviously very high risk but all of that is also because its value is reduced so that it forces us to continue to hold capital, if we continue to sell assets that we have and when prices rise quickly then the losses we receive will be many times Therefore, our patience can be done with conditions like this.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

Because of Apprehensive of losing money.that's actual everybody turning into the hold in light of the fact that the market cost is ending up more agonizing step by step. Holding coins will help to increase the request beside contributing, that is the reason many individuals were holding. in the event that the coins that they purchased or get in a bounty campaign have no cost in the market. They will hold it and hold up till the time when the coin has a cost.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

Everyone in cryptocurrencies become an instant holder which was before are always make a dump maybe because Bitcoin and altcoin are crashing and practically it's not the  best time to sell it all.
GetRich
Copper Member

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

I agree. Competent trade at any time will be profitable! And when the market falls and when the market grows. A lot of people are earning now, when the market is falling, but we must understand that not everyone is able to do this and not everyone is able to learn this. There are people who can only buy or sell, but do not know how to analyze the market.

Madagaskar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

Thank You.

very useful advice! Everyone is really advised to keep their coins for even a few years, but if you carefully analyze, it immediately becomes clear that trading in the market is much more profitable! It is worth paying attention to this and learning how to trade wisely.

moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

I do not understand this either ... but people are still hoping for a huge jump in the market, and that even garbage will grow Wink
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

I am holding because I do not want to sell any of my coins or tokens at a loss. I failed to sell them at a profit before so I do not want to sell it way below my break-even point.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:06:09 PM

Everyone is becoming the bag holders because they believe if they sell any of their coin now, they will be selling at an unreasonable price. Everybody has to follow the market movement to determine when to sell and when not to sell.
bynndu

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

I'm still a holder, Really, I do not have enough experience for trading.
GolemTrader

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:09:07 PM

I think there is some truth to what you are saying in that trading in this bear market can lead to profit, but that can only be the case if one is well-versed in the knowledge of how to trade and has the time to conduct many trades. For the average working person, it's much more difficult to first learn all these skills and apply them risking one's own capital. It is much easier for them to research and find a project that they like and hold coin/token in that project. Obviously much more to gain from trading, but also much more to lose. It is much safer to simply hold their investments.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

I do not think that you can make money in this market. So I keep coins for better times. I do not see any other way.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
ordato

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

since retention brings more benefits, and even now the market is not so good
Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

I think selling when the market is dropping will make no more than to make it drop even more, after all you by sellin you are stating that you don't need a certain coin and at the same time substracting value from it.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

So many people are holding their coins because of the bad market. After losing so much value in the last couple of months, the holders have high hopes that a time will come and the market will bounce back.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

not me, I am not a holder and sadly I am not even a trader. although I know all the benefits of trading as many of my friends are traders but I am a quick seller. I am in this market only to enjoy it and make some money not planning for long time stakes. I am basically developing my skills like learning trading and more stuff but not applying it practically right now. Will try that as soon as I gather enough experience.
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:24:53 PM

I am not holding my position for hoping to become a millionaire someday, I am not that greedy but I don't want to sell my holding at loss, for me the feeling is the same it sucks because of the negative portfolio and the more it sucks if  I sell now.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

I also will not risk now to sell coins, because I do not know how to trade well in a falling market. It will only be a loss. Better to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: