Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

The main reason as to why everyone is holding is because, it is an unfavourable time to trade the market. The crypto market is full of FUD (Uncertainties) at the moment and even the best of traders have a great chance of losing money during this period. Both fundamental and technical analysis have little effect on market trends these days. It is only wise to hold your portfolio steady and add some decent coins to it as they dip with the hope of selling for huge profits once the market rebounds.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

The best thing you can do with your coin is either you sell them or hold them, you tell people to learn how to trade is another topic entirely for who wish to do the trading you can just tell someone should go trading for some % when he knows nothing about it, so it is better for such person to hold what they have till the price show up.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

Actually, hodling may end up adding more value to the coin you are holding cause everybody isn't dumping it like it is worthless, just the opposite.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

Cause actually this year made prices that low that any investment could be really profitable in coming months or years even in market will recover only in a little percent.

pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

Because not everyone entered the market same time as you. You lost most of your investment, so this is real, hard loss, but many people invested much, much earlier so they're only losing potential profit. And even with losing capital you can win in long term by doing some business on Blockchain etc.

GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

Well yeah you're completely right, but many people just want to hold and see if their had a high profit. I mean they buy at a very low rate price and then will sell if price is at their highest bid on their list. But i think it will be nice if many people doing like what you said.
They seem to have no choice since the market condition aren't good so holding is the only way to avoid more lose and wait till it recover. Its soon to recover anyways.

Yeah, it's because the market condition right now. But for me it's more efficient if you do like "mklost" said. Right? and many people are afraid to do that thing.
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:15:55 PM

Yes,because holding coins will be preferable instead of selling it at the useless price,but the price is favourable everyone will begin selling it.
Chinedumike

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:25:32 PM

I don't believe people are hodling their crypto assets as it's appearing. Thing is, Most people are really confused, so they just do nothing. Holding is usually a deliberate act, doing nothing due to uncertainty is what we are seeing nowadays, and it's due to the volatility of the cryprosphere.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

I agree with what you have said,I don't hold tokens as many as yours I am only holding the tokens I got from bounty campaign and I'm still holding them because the price is low and it's only a small amount that's why no problem if I will hold for long time.

Holding ICO tokens from bounty campaig is good at the start to give the token a chance to have gains in the market. But, past experiences with bounty tokens made me regret. Most bounty tokens instead of gaining in value, they decrease in value. So, better to evaluate each situation very well.
That's because majority of the bounty hunters always dump their tokens after receiving it. Not allowing the token to gain value. So, always pick the token which you think has a high probability of gaining value to hold.

opalet

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

In the falling market it is impossible to torogovat or just to sell the cryptocurrency. It is only possible to hold it on purses till the best times not to suffer losses.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
dokterkoin93

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

Most are people in this forum now confused to hold their coins or sell all of them. Due to right now the market is very unstable and all price of altcoins' re falling down.
So its very normally if the most people are holding their coins and hope the market will raise and stabilize again.
This condition caused by so many projects ico were scam, so many investors afraid to invest in cryptocurrency, it makes the price of altcoins are falling down especially ETH (the main platform of ICO). And i think the most people already lost so much fund, so the right choice is hold their coins and buy again to raise the prices.
Klintiv

Activity: 112

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:39:54 PM

I agree that while the market is falling it makes no sense to keep your coins. and while the investment does not work - it is necessary to trade on the stock exchange.

suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

A healthy market should comprise of both day traders and long term hodlers, the day traders help keep the market busy and active , creating liquidity while hodlers help keep the price above certain levels by creating some sorts of scarcity. One has to choose which ever suits them best, there is no right or wrong group
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:43:34 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

Listen mate, you must learn more about risk management. Nobody knows about the future. If you feel disappointed with the market now, it's clear you put most of your assets into the crypto world. Ideally, for me crypto investing is a maximum of 10 percent of my cold money and I will hodl a minimum  at least 3 to 5 years.  I will not care about the extreme fluctuations that occur now.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:44:37 PM

Why most of them sugyto hold their coins if you understand about the holding strategy i think no need to explain to you, example if buy bitcoin or altcoins at the high  price  are you selling your coin in lower value of wait for the bounce before resell, Simple explanation no need to discuss and elaborate long ways of explanation

goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

Holding is now one of the best options to do. Holding our coins is better than selling them in the very low rate. But, we will really need the big patience. For some new purchase in this bear market, we may also keep trading to see the chance for obtaining the profits. But, if some coins from ICOs, I think it's better for holding.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

The market prices today is dropping so hard and that is the reason why you should be holding your coins , in order to avoid losing a huge amount of value of your investment in the market.
Anastasia93

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:56:26 PM

Thank You.

The market prices today is dropping so hard and that is the reason why you should be holding your coins , in order to avoid losing a huge amount of value of your investment in the market.
The market is not dropping that fast. It was dropping faster earlier. The prices are now going up.

gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:08:58 AM

I think that will depend on the time and the person who does it. Because I joined a chat forum for trading and everyone said that I had lost money. Maybe the coin holders also experience the same thing, but at least they still have confidence in their coins, while traders, sooner or later, will start choosing the pumped coin, and will no longer be a coin holder.
yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

Because most people now realize that patience is a key factor in business success, patience is a key factor in your success, so the more encrypted money you have, the more tokens you hold, and the more value you get, because increased demand for goods is the price. Most people are wise to take their token to push their value and price up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: