Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:13:35 PM

I think everyone becomes a holder during the bearish days like now because there is no use in selling your coins if you will only get losses. I think that is the reason why even their folios are down like 80% but still holding because there is a big chance it will be back to normal days and recovered rather than selling on lowest price. Learning also to trade is good but in my case it is too late to sell my coins. So I willl hold them until the price is reasonable to sell.
I agree, we all become holders because of our greed, because we don’t sell during growth, but we expect that the price will increase

feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

yeah... due to up and down of today's market, so all are holding their till the price is increase and sure that price will recover soon.
ryanmargin

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

because no volume, no liquidity, you can not buy or sell your toke, then you become a token holder!
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

In my opinion, one of the important reasons why many keep their crypto assets is the desire to earn more. If you bought suppose BTC at 10,000 USD and now see a price of 6,200 USD, then to return your investments you definitely need to wait for the price to return to 10,000 USD, otherwise you will be in the red. You, I understand, decided to go the other way, went to Fiat and just now earn from trading, but others, as I wrote above, are unlikely to follow your path, they will just wait for the price increase. And if the price is higher than the one for which BTC was bought, investors will definitely be in the black, but if they are lucky and the price of BTC goes far up, that will happen, what many are waiting for, they will get a good profit.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

People fear the loss of the whole token, so they try to hold because they have no way to retreat. On the other hand, some people believe in the specific currencies, they just hold and don't care much about its price and leave it for a few years, this group care about value more.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

Because they don't want to lose some money,
If they sell it now that the value is low they would only lose some of their investment.
Some of us are holding our crypto because we bought it at a high price and we are still waiting for it to get back at the price when we bought it.
and this is the main reason when a speculator becomes an investor, when there is a big loss and a person is waiting for profit. there are ways of speculation, which allow not to sit and wait as an investor, to trade on the strategy and make a profit.

WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

People fear the loss of the whole token, so they try to hold because they have no way to retreat. On the other hand, some people believe in the specific currencies, they just hold and don't care much about its price and leave it for a few years, this group care about value more.
I agree, there are a lot of good undervalued coins for which the project is at the development stage and when the product is ready, the price will surely increase.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
there is nothing to argue about, you're right. i strongly agree with your view that newbies should hold yet at the same time learning how to trade is crucial otherwise itll be life in a shell

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Wylokel

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:24:58 PM

hello , I anticipate everybody turns a bearer representing the cause that they don’t wish to deal at a release . bearers are needful close to the crypto local as of cost holdingif thither were no bearers , so the cost of a Bitcoin would drop to $ 0.
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

When markets drop sharply and people are afraid and do not sell their assets by selling they still lose. Some investors take advantage of the market they buy and hold to become rich.The Bounty Hunter holds the token amount which they participate in the campaign and speculators and sharks.

Quas09

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

Simply because the price of the tokens is not satisfy to sell it or to trade it. That's why many people HODL all of their coins now. Also for me HODL is the key to the success in cryptocurrency to gain huge profit.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

Thank You.

Not all are professional traders. As well as most people just invest and do their business. Do you have a good sales strategy? Can you train us? So show us your profit. I do not think that a successful trader will share such information.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:45:39 PM

now the most reasonable thing is not to sell altcoins, their price has decreased compared to the beginning of the year several times. Even those who now earned on cryptocurrency do not sell it,and buy more.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

now the most reasonable thing is not to sell altcoins, their price has decreased compared to the beginning of the year several times. Even those who now earned on cryptocurrency do not sell it,and buy more.
Sell your coins now, it is not  a  profitable decision, because the price of all coins dropped several times and there you can only lose money, so they hold everything.

arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

I see many investors trying big gambling in the crypto market, they believe the market will grow, on the other hand they are also afraid that crypto will bubble

GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

A trader just has two decision is to sell and buy. If traders feel current price not enough for them to sell their coins on that time. So, they are holding their coins until reach the goal or specific prices. There's nothing wrong with it, as long as you know when to sell it. Holders to be the winner.
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

Most coin holders keep coins because prices on the market decline so profits will definitely be small if they sell them now, mostly that's the reason why they keep coins for not selling

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

Lots of people hold coins because they believe in the project, in the idea and of course in case they see the good and active work of the team of the project, they wait that the coin will increase in price and will double or even more the balance on their wallets. But some people consider holding to be unprofitable, that after the listing the coin falls in price and you even loose a lot. So they trade in order to keep their savings on the profitable level. So lots of opinions. To my mind holding is good when you see the developing situation with the project.
myhollymamy

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

Now everyone has no other choice. Even if you don't want to keep your coins, you have to do it.
Because there is no sense to sell them now for little money. It is better to wait for the best time.
I am sure that this time will come.

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

Holding is safer and less risky fimor those that do not want to trade! Apart from holding been a safe haven, holding can also be astrategy to trade! The sense in holding is predicated on value appreciation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: