Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

In regardless of what you had stated in the above, maybe you could say that it is because you are just disappointed or frustrated only. Though, as I can see with it you've loss a big amount of money from 15kUSD$ down to 4k, and it was so hard to recover it, unless you become bullish on it to minimize your loss. Although, I agreed so much for giving advise learning trading for the newbies.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:46:12 PM

All become long-term holders because of a bad situation on crypto the market. Because many investors understand that to sell now the portfolios very silly because all wait for a turn of the market which surely has to happen soon.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

Well, it might not make sense to you holding a coin but I think what one decides to do with his or her coins is just a matter of choice. Maybe your coin might be doing well in the current market situation so you can sell. Others too, their coins are really struggling so I think it is best for them to hild that is why they are holding. Logically, looking at how most of the couns are faring in this market, It is very wise to hold rather than sell.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

In my opinion, trading at this time is very risky
So I prefer to keep what I have at the moment because I lose more than 60%
I will wait until the prices go up
We have different ideas and opiniom that is why we come ul to holding or trading. That does not matter the important is you observe really what is the best of it so that you are leading the right path. Though trading is crucial it needs to follow the right direction.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:06:20 PM

I think holding is the best thing to do at the moment as the market price is not very enticing to make one want to sell. So holding till thing will probably stabilizes or get back up before one can think of selling.

The problem is that many people have become holders against their will. I traded coins and never sought to invest for a long time, however, due to the sharp fall in price, I was forced to become a holder.

OP is making it sound like trading is easy. It is not easy to trade and you have to learn it theoretically and from experience. You also have to keep your temper down.

For me holding is much easier but much less profitable then trading. (But more profitable then bad trading.)
I think with the progress of the coin when it is held makes a lot of people prefer to hold the coins for the sake of the advancement of the development of existing coins. so many came to have coins which evolved with holding it. most felt the result when many advantages possible.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:09:35 PM

In my opinion, trading at this time is very risky
So I prefer to keep what I have at the moment because I lose more than 60%
I will wait until the prices go up
We have different ideas and opiniom that is why we come ul to holding or trading. That does not matter the important is you observe really what is the best of it so that you are leading the right path. Though trading is crucial it needs to follow the right direction.
You have point, we have different views on how we can earn from crypto. When we invest and buy from low price most ways to earn is wait for the price to increase. Some really become the holders because of the desired profit that they will get when it reaches the price high.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

One thing we need to understand is that the market is very unpredictable. At times it is very high and some times it plunges to a crash. That's how it goes and most of us know this. Market movement usually never stay still at a certain point. It will always go up and down. And most traders hold because of the fact that the market will always recover from a crash or a bearish season. The time will come that the market will come to a peak. This is what most holders are anticipating. It may take some time but it will certainly come. Thus the saying, patience is key.

Viklopot

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:16:20 PM

I sold my investments at the beginning of the market decline and now when the price is so low I invested in cryptocurrency again and I'm going to keep the coins in the long term because I think that the market will soon begin to grow. about other people who have not sold and keeps the investment, I also agree with them that now when the price is so low it makes no sense to sell.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:26:14 PM

No wonder if many people are flocking to hold the coins they have. The strategy applied by most crypto communities now seems to be the same, namely by holding a coin and waiting for the crypto situation to improve and increase again. That way, the value of our assets will not be reduced and we will still benefit.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

No wonder if many people are flocking to hold the coins they have. The strategy applied by most crypto communities now seems to be the same, namely by holding a coin and waiting for the crypto situation to improve and increase again. That way, the value of our assets will not be reduced and we will still benefit.
I still hold my coins because I don’t want to lose money. When the market recovers I can get a good profit as I hold the strongest coins. Thanks to my main job I can let it hold for so long.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

Yes trading is good and profitable if you are well- experienced trader and seems lots of newbies even the legendary are holding their assets till the market rise up but maybe they keep holding cause they believe that their coins has a potential or maybe they don't really have knowledge about trading so there have no choice but to hodl on this bear market.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

Well, to answer your question, who goes to the market with the aim of losing? You try to do your best to ensure a profit. Now, apply it to this situation. The crypto market has been running on a low for quite some time now and in truth, it has affected just about anybody associated with this industry. It doesn't make any sense to sell your coins considering the market situations. Selling wouldn't fetch you anything instead it will add to your loses. Best case is to hold your altcoins and expect a bullish run and in so doing, you will stand a better chance of winning and earning some decent profits in the process...
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:41:35 PM

Look, I became a holder because of the circumstances.
Portfolio sank, the market is not recovering. What else could I have done? Of course, holding.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

I still hold my coins because I don’t want to lose money. When the market recovers I can get a good profit as I hold the strongest coins. Thanks to my main job I can let it hold for so long.
almost all crypto users who hold their coins from 2015-2016 feel the benefits of holding coins in 2017. well, so at this time, I think there are still so many people who hold back the assets they have, of course I am also included. it is possible that the development of crypto will still occur in the future.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

At present, it is difficult to make money on the market for several months, it has stood still, so it remains to wait for changes in the market. But the fact that HOLD is not always effective, I agree.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

Agree with you OP I was on the same boat of hodling just like you watched my portfolio going down by more than 50%. And that was the high time to realize that holding alone is not gonna help so I decided to trade and making decent returns and recovering my portfolio at a decent pace.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

With such a market, the only thing left is retention. Since if you sell now you will lose your money because of the low price. So everyone is a holder, no one wants to just waste their coins.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:40:28 PM

Yes, perhaps this is the most common strategy, especially popular among those who have not sold on time and now do not know what he is doing, he just keeps until the next market recovery!

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

Thank You.

Now on the crypto market there is a situation where many people continue to hold their coins in the long term. Because the prices of most coins are now at a minimum, so their sale would be too unprofitable solution. In such a reality, it is better to continue to hold the coins in the hope of their appreciation in the future.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

Thank You.
Correctly say that it is simply necessary to learn to trade, even if you are a beginner, it is necessary to try, your success depends on your desire. Of course, perhaps in the beginning you will lose a certain amount of money, but gain invaluable experience of trading. Experience is never free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: