Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

For everything someone does, there will obviously be a reason to do so.
You already admitted the reason, though according to you, that reason doesn't make sense now, i quite agree.

The point is this, not holding coins means that you're either into crypto trading, buying into ICOs, or liquidating; of which the first option should be the obvious reason why people can give into not holding as you promptly said.

Remember, most people who's asset were like yours, i.e. having a $15,000 worth of coin that is now worth $4,000 will definitely give up liquidating their coins as it obviously will not make sense either.

The only thing that can give such a person some form of reassurance is either, trading or buying into ICOs to make a little bit profit or holding with the hope that it will appreciate.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

Holding is still the safest bet out there, if people aim for long term they don't have to worry about all the fluctuations so they don't get desperate, just wait for the final outcome and retrieve their profits.
with conditions and situations like today many investors feel disappointed and fear panic so many are holding back waiting for opportunities to gain profits
holding become best strategy for us to face bearish market.no one else we could to do if didnt want to loss our money.but it need our patience to do.
Most people who have cryptocurrency have seen opportunities that existed since 2013 until 2017. That makes many people think that holding coins in the long run can make us get big profits in the future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:09:07 AM

A very good advice there but not everyone will hold as if all holding the market will not move, but some still don't have time to trade and prefer to hold but knowing when to buy and sell for holding is the issue some are facing as those coin do move up and down and that gives a signal of selling and buying but we can't all do day trading and I think that is why we have many holding and on the other hand those that know btc and the whole market will dip this year are in big profit now only newbies and some that doesn't know how it work end up lossing in the dip but some do trade on daily basis to have some % to their capital.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

Yeah, it can't be denied if the market situation is very volatile and far from the normal word makes most crypto currency players better off looking for a safe side. Many crypto currency players who choose to find a safe path and don't bet on big risks. Therefore, they prefer to hold their coins when market conditions are falling. I understand this decision because if they are determined to sell their coins then they will only experience huge losses. I also as a crypto currency player also made this decision. As a wise crypto currency player, we shouldn't hold this coin for too long. We must immediately move to find solutions and strategies to contribute to restoring market conditions. If we only hold a coin and don't have any movement at all, the fluctuating situation will last long.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

The hold is a very good idea and they have done it. In a market situation that continues to decline they are forced to hold the coin until the price returns. And if I better trade daily because I can quickly make a profit. Market prices are very volatile, prices rise and fall very quickly. So you must be able to take advantage of this condition to trade.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

of course because everyone doesn't want to lose so they choose to hodl. but if the hodl continues to be carried out, the market will remain red like this. because there is no supply and demand that can affect the market. so I suggest to keep trading even though we only get a little profit. and not too long hodl. if we are greedy, expect prices to continue to rise even higher. in the end we get nothing. it's a coin when we feel we have gotten a good profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:16:20 AM

One of the right exits is to become holders because the risks are minimal and the opportunity to explore the market for newcomers is expanding, later it’s still more interesting to sell 50% and leave the rest for a long time, while continuing to follow the projects and the market as a whole.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:18:31 AM

Because now such situation in the market. Either you keep the coins or you walk out of here with a hole in your pocket.
You have to be a great enthusiast in order not to lose money and wait for an hour when you can sell everything and leave here.

I'm sorry for those people who hoped for the long-term profit and got greedy. Ofc, I know that greed is awful, and they knew what they signed up for. But many of them risked everything and lost, and now they need money for healthcare, operations, etc.

Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:26:50 AM

If summarize in other word, you say "don't hold - go and trade"!
If you can't trade - you can lose time, money, certainty and even health.
But if you only hold - you can lose only money.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

Most people choose to hold because they don't know how to trade. If a person with strong trading skills can make money in a bull market or a bear market, people like this are a minority. For more people, maybe holding is the safest way to do it.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:48:21 AM

Trust me,,, I do not think everyone became holders. Sure,,, people like me almost automatically became holder because we never sold anything. I never own a single Tether in my life and when prices became so low,,, even if I wanted to sell, they would just mean I lose 80%. For me I prefer to hold, losing the remaining 20% was something I was prepared to do anyway.

But if everyone held, we would not see demand drop, we would not see crypto millionaires. Lots of people sold and enjoyed their fiat.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

Well, not everyone holding for now because we realized that crypto market is not too promising again due the price.
Some peoples prefer to make money by trading in this market condition, it will be more profitable i think.
You may gain some profit by holding, but at least holding for years from now.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:43:27 AM

Because of the market conditions, it is getting harder and harder to gain short term profits. If you have bought some crypto at the beginning of the year, the only opportunity now is to hold and wait for the bullish market to come.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

Assuming if everyone follow your advice what do you think what will happen to  market? It will become more bloody because many are dumping their holdings. I think holding, selling, and buying are the three important factors need to maintain normal to balance the market and not to crash.

Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

The whole market is now "red". And no one wants to sell at a loss, which is why they keep it and not selling.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

Holding give you great retunes and the market is not in its full form so holding a better idea according to me.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Hengemeran

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

Yes, I'm sorry to those people who since the new year hold until now a badge and didn't sell then , I think you should certainly keep the top coins , but nothing bad and forgotten
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:35:51 PM

Yes, I'm sorry to those people who since the new year hold until now a badge and didn't sell then , I think you should certainly keep the top coins , but nothing bad and forgotten
They just noticed that the trend in market continue and now it had a long run . They believe that bull run already approaching in the end, just for the security they are keen to learned hodl and decide when it pumps up.

gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

Well people is just watching their paper loss for holding, they cant seem to understand that doing cut loss and do swing trades to recover some losses from the bear market. Well we have different strategy what is good for me may not be good for you... Etc

I consider cryptocurrencies to be one of the best investment options for me. But I don't have enough skills and experience to trade cryptos. That's why I decided that the most suitable strategy for me is hodling. And it turned out that hodling brings me some profit, so it really works for me.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
Everyone now already knows that the best way to make the most amount of money is to make sure that you are buying coins when the prices are low and then hodling and selling them for higher prices when the market is up again, that way you know you are not making any kind of loss and you are only taking in profit. Everyone becoming a hodler is not good for the market though

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: