Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine |  (Read 44132 times)
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:35:36 AM

In short, is the Pickaxe platform safe for use?
I need confirmation from Energi team about the reliability of Pickaxe.
There are several shared masternode sites out there - Pickaxe is a common one that some of our community members have been using. Please note that Energi has no official partnership with Pickaxe.

Great promise!
We also will eventually transition from proof of work to proof of stake, which will allow users with less than 10,000 NRG to earn dividends as well.
nidzapb

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:54:17 PM

GOOD NEWS:)

Dear Energi Community,

We are pleased to announce that Energi will soon be listed on DigiFinex!

DigiFinex, based out of Singapore, is the 4th ranked Cryptocurrency Exchange in the world with daily volume of more than 500 million USD. DigiFinex supports English, Korean, Indonesian, and Chinese languages.

More details here: https://www.digifinex.com/notice/en-ww/129

​Energi(NRG)will launch on DigiFinex - DigiFinex(D网)数字币...
slidexman

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

It's a good sign that the price of NRG is going up at an exponential rate, So it might be a good field of trading and investment. I hope Energi project will be a good project in the Blockchain system.
enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

It's a good sign that the price of NRG is going up at an exponential rate, So it might be a good field of trading and investment. I hope Energi project will be a good project in the Blockchain system.
But, one thing is very weird to see that the trading volume is not a satisfactory figure. When a lot of people will join and act at the same time then it will more lucrative than another project.
clownisme

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

GOOD NEWS:)

Dear Energi Community,

We are pleased to announce that Energi will soon be listed on DigiFinex!

DigiFinex, based out of Singapore, is the 4th ranked Cryptocurrency Exchange in the world with daily volume of more than 500 million USD. DigiFinex supports English, Korean, Indonesian, and Chinese languages.

More details here: https://www.digifinex.com/notice/en-ww/129

Energi(NRG)will launch on DigiFinex - DigiFinex(D网)数字币...
That's a piece of great news. Energi is one of the nicest projects in the recent time blockchain system. so more exchange site will enhance its value and demand in the market. I think DigiFinex would be a good partner for the purpose of​ providing service to the Energi Community.
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 04:49:18 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 05:00:49 PM by EnergiCrypto

How many exchanges have been listed to the NRG project so far? Is there any highly ranked exchange site for Trading NRG?

We have just been listed on Digifinex but are also on three other exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/energi/#markets

RESERVED for HINDI translation....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....

Thank you for reaching out, we may contact you if we need that done.

Video of where, how and how to mine the Energi (NRG) coin on the Ethash algo (rus): https://youtu.be/ADHw8Uf7Ajg

Thanks for making that!

Energi - Cryptocurrency for world adoption.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

only just found this little Gem. i started mining with my small hash rate of 700 mh/s. i like to be an active community member of the coins i hold. is there anything i can do to earn more coins??
Skyzer0

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:11:33 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 07:27:36 PM by Skyzer0

Another scam project.

This is how block distribution works
    10% to the Energi Backbone
    10% to Miners
    40% to Masternodes
    40% to the Treasury

masternode (Rich ppl) will get everything, 10% goes to the developers themselfs, and they started in august? they say its 1 million new coins mined every month, there is 11 million coins. so they have pre mined 7 million coins + taking 10% forever from all blocks.

Please do not bite in to this, most of the crap they put up on the site is a lie about how much miners waste on mining bitcoin and should rather mine energi because the tax.

Its a scam project with no actual work behind it, just another ethash coin with a massive pre mine, masternode and bunch of bullcrap on their site. Their network is 31 gh/s meanwhile their market cap is 16 million, thats impossible without a massive Pre mine.

If anything you guys should check out bittube, they have real work behind them, 500 000 usd in servers to run their video site, deal with bank that made a mastercard crypto card which works anywhere in the world at the mini bank.

On top of the scam, they alreayd announced the coin as "1 million new coins every month" Currently its 2.6 coins generated per block and we are on block 300k  300 X 2.6 is not 11 million, they have already decrased block reward, lied to us just to again try to increase value of their pre mine. that should ring a bell for everyone.

https://i.imgur.com/SEwN6kd.png
https://i.imgur.com/pdXILG2.png
https://i.imgur.com/UW2g02h.png
nidzapb

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

Another scam project.

10% to Miners
    40% to Masternodes
    40% to the Treasury

masternode (Rich ppl) will get everything, 10% goes to the developers themselfs, and they started in august? they say its 1 million new coins mined every month, there is 11 million coins. so they have pre mined 7 million coins + taking 10% forever from all blocks.

Please do not bite in to this, most of the crap they put up on the site is a lie about how much miners waste on mining bitcoin and should rather mine energi because the tax.

Its a scam project with no actual work behind it, just another ethash coin with a massive pre mine, masternode and bunch of bullcrap on their site. Their network is 31 gh/s meanwhile their market cap is 16 million, thats impossible without a massive Pre mine.

If anything you guys should check out bittube, they have real work behind them, 500 000 usd in servers to run their video site, deal with bank that made a mastercard crypto card which works anywhere in the world at the mini bank.

On top of the scam, they alreayd announced the coin as "1 million new coins every month" Currently its 2.6 coins generated per block and we are on block 300k  300 X 2.6 is not 11 million, they have already decrased block reward, lied to us just to again try to increase value of their pre mine. that should ring a bell for everyone.

Smiley))))))))) Smiley)))))))))))

you did not figure out well ..
the project is good, it is important to the people who lead it.

alczaty

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

why my hash is 260 and sometimes drop to 220 ?
at claymore my hash is 270 always.
nidzapb

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

Another scam project.

10% to Miners
    40% to Masternodes
    40% to the Treasury

Smiley))))))))) Smiley)))))))))))

look at this...
https://www.energi.world/coin-specs/

dev thats the same as they promised
b.r.

ashurastrike

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

hello energy team, what good information, it is a satisfaction to know that energy is growing
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

Another scam project.

10% to Miners
    40% to Masternodes
    40% to the Treasury

any feedback from the team themselves? can you answer the above allegations. seems that these are pretty solid accusations. what i mean is, he has basis of what he's complaining about this project. dev team, care to explain to us? thanks.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

What hashrate value is typical for RX480 cards?

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 06:31:54 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 04:28:27 PM by EnergiCrypto

Another scam project.

10% to Miners
    40% to Masternodes
    40% to the Treasury

On top of the scam, they alreayd announced the coin as "1 million new coins every month" Currently its 2.6 coins generated per block and we are on block 300k  300 X 2.6 is not 11 million, they have already decrased block reward, lied to us just to again try to increase value of their pre mine. that should ring a bell for everyone.

You seem to be misunderstanding some things here and are making many false assumptions.

There was 0 premine and we did a fair launch. Here are some facts:

• We conducted a fair launch on April 14, 2018 with NO ICO and NO PREMINE. Prior to launch, our team gave a specific time and date for the launch of the main net, which our community eagerly awaited, so that mining could begin fairly, avoiding centralization among the coin founders.
  • Energi masternode payments were designed to begin at block 216000, which occurred on September 18, 2018, almost 160 days after launch. This ensured time to list Energi on exchanges, and to grow the community, encouraging fair and equitable distribution before the extremely powerful masternode rewards began.
  • Energi has an ongoing Earndrop; a distribution of 4 million coins to users who contribute with social media activities about Energi, such as tweets, follows, and subscriptions on all major social media platforms. So far nearly 1 million coins have been distributed, helping to grow our community and serve to bring coins to the market in a way that is inspired by generosity.

they alreayd announced the coin as "1 million new coins every month" Currently its 2.6 coins generated per block and we are on block 300k  300 X 2.6 is not 11 million, they have already decrased block reward, lied to us just to again try to increase value of their pre mine. that should ring a bell for everyone.

2.28 NRG coins is just the miner's reward, which is 10% of the total block reward (22.8 total reward per block). We have been live since April 2018. All of this information is clearly displayed on our website.

For block 40320 only, there was an extra budget of 4 million NRG for the earndrop. This was publicly announced and so far we have given out over 1 million of these NRG in our first Earndrop round. We have 2 more Earndrop rounds that are currently ongoing, and a 4th round planned after that. The rest of these 3 million or so NRG will be given out to these Earndrop participants.

So one million NRG coins emitted per month (since April) + 4 million NRG set aside for Earndrops = Current supply

Once again, there was no premine of any sort.

Also, our contributors are paid from our treasury fund. We have a treasury history page where we show how these funds have been allocated: https://www.energi.world/treasury-history/

any feedback from the team themselves? can you answer the above allegations. seems that these are pretty solid accusations. what i mean is, he has basis of what he's complaining about this project. dev team, care to explain to us? thanks.

Hey CaVO, Please see our above response. Skyzer0 seemed to misunderstand much of our information on our site.

EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 06:51:14 PM

only just found this little Gem. i started mining with my small hash rate of 700 mh/s. i like to be an active community member of the coins i hold. is there anything i can do to earn more coins??
They vectisitch, glad to have you join our community! Check out our Earndrop program if you have not yet: https://earndrop.energi.world/homepage
You can earn up to 100 NRG for following basic social media actions. Please note, the current rounds 2 and 3 are region specific, so you may or may not be eligible. Our 4th and final Earndrop round will be a global round open to all countries (like our first round).

Also, we have recently implemented "Energi Rain" in our Discord, which allows active chatters in our community to be rewarded with small amounts of free NRG. Please join our Discord and see our #Rain channels for more info on that https://discordapp.com/invite/sCtgNC3

Lastly, we often hold contests and giveaways. We currently have a holiday giveaway going on where we are giving away $500 in NRG to 5 winners ($100 in NRG each). For more information, see this tweet: https://twitter.com/Energicrypto/status/1076215526370746368

What hashrate value is typical for RX480 cards?
Hey Rabinovitch - I recommend joining our Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/sCtgNC3) and check out our #mining channel for more info. We have many helpful community members there.

Smokeyw

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 01:36:36 AM

can we use claymore to mine this ?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:03:48 AM

The objective seems to be very promising, what will be the steps of Energi to reach this goal of reaching several users in this sector of cryptography?

Great question! Our treasury and governance system will really be the foundation of the organization, and we are working to utilize our treasury system to it's full potential. This is used to hire top talent for development, operations, marketing, etc. We believe our 40% allocation of block reward to the treasury fund will allow for a very rapid growth and expansion. With the goal of "mass adoption" in mind, we will work to create the most user-friendly, secure and trusted platform for building and trading value.

Energi founder, TommyWorldPower, recently did an interview with ArcaneBear, this topic was discussed throughout the video.

The interview can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZlDaaMddsw

And what are the strategies for Energi to be able to hire the best professionals? Career path ? Bonus according to productivity?
Madjayy

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:59:10 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 04:21:40 AM by Madjayy

Where to download nrghash_tahiti_lws256.bin for 280x?
For 290 Radeon?
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

ANN?
block 171897...

Energi has focused most of our efforts on product and development until now, and wanted to take the opportunity to actually tell people about our offering.

lol
nuff said
2020 project ded

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: