Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47040 times)
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 10:13:27 AM

Trust me m8, I am a small fish in a big pond, I can't afford to be a whale in a top 300 coin and a goal of mine was to be a one percenter in a coin that has promise. I aim to have 7 million to make it 1% of max supply.

1 guy 1 pump. No more pump action. RiP 2021.

Over 100000 Gulden users could not match you buying power.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Albert4Gulden

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 06:50:34 AM

Have decided to start investing in Gulden, lets see how it goes.

Wish people like you were around when EFL needed investment.

Trust me m8, I am a small fish in a big pond, I can't afford to be a whale in a top 300 coin and a goal of mine was to be a one percenter in a coin that has promise. I aim to have 7 million to make it 1% of max supply.

Here is the latest from the GAB meeting and status of Gulden, scroll down for English.

https://guldenadvisoryboard.com/notulen-gab-04-11-2021/
Gazzi

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 11:40:11 AM

I have no idea what the vision for this coin is, but from what I have read it appears to be going an isolationist route. This route generally requires a lot of funding as you're not inviting others to participate on your blockchain.
For businesses in the Netherlands looking to create their own tokens (business on the blockchain), Gulden would be an ideal candidate due to easier access to the team via language (Dutch) and location.

Gulden is A tier level 1 blockchain which counted for a lot until 2018.

After the next project I would personally switch focus to making Gulden an interoperable blockchain through the use of smart contracts and allowing tokenized blockchains to be added. Gulden claims to have top notch security so why not move to the next level by
providing businesses the opportunity to work off the Gulden blockchain?

Reading some of the history on this coin, it's strength is not market reach, raising capital or usability but core development based on solid security. Let others make Gulden usable while they benefit from the security this blockchain provides.

I would also consider if possible to change florin into a token on the Gulden blockchain with a separate use case, let the current holders do a coin swap on the only exchange. This merger will create value for both coins, 2 different blockchains don't provide any value to each other for
the investor and adds more confusion. it can also serve to show others that Gulden is open for business. USE US TO ADD YOUR BUSINESS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN

The benefit is, as more tokens are created against your blockchain, is that exchanges will be forced to add Gulden for free due to it being the base chain for those tokens. Funding from various businesses with specific development requests, free marketing. etc etc

Review the above with a pinch of salt, if the goal of Gulden is to remain a basic cryptocurrency that is a better version of bitcoin (1000s of these already) than the team should carry on doing what they doing as they are doing this part well.

GuldenNLG

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 12:53:00 PM

https://guldenadvisoryboard.com/notulen-gab-04-11-2021/
RetinaB

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 01:48:41 PM

Any reason the Gulden youtube channel has been dead for 6 months?
GuldenNLG

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 02:28:53 PM

There is no official Gulden development team youtube channel so I don't know what channel you are talking about?

10k Gulden giveaway on Dutch broker AnycoinDirect

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXbJ7gOOD21/

PeterPicker

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 02:18:32 PM

The English and German youtube channels are run by community members, not part of the Gulden team, so when they have free time they will do content.
Fanto Is back

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 05:38:20 PM

It's not only the youtube channel which is dead.
It's the whole project which is dead

Honnestly why someone wants to invest in this dinosaure coin , which has nothing funny , useful , or trendy ?

Just randomly pîck-up another coin , at least it will move up or down , but it will move ... Not a flat line like the gulden.
Disbelief

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 12:19:22 PM

Honnestly why someone wants to invest in this dinosaure coin , which has nothing funny , useful , or trendy ?

Just randomly pîck-up another coin , at least it will move up or down , but it will move ... Not a flat line like the gulden.

5 years ago I was told Gulden is a long term investment, 5 years later it's still a long term investment. Can we get a medium term investment outlook in 10 years time?
Tsegicalicol

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 11:32:26 AM

When they realized they putting in more effort then the founder they stopped the videos.

Rijk only focus is development, everything else has to come from the community.
GuldenNLG

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 04:14:24 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2021, 10:39:27 PM by Mr. Big

Then you probably haven't looked at github activity. A new developer has joined the team and progression goes quite fast.

If you don't see the role Gulden will play in the near future, doesn't mean there is none.

When they realized they putting in more effort then the founder they stopped the videos.

Correct to some extend. Any surplus of development reserve will be used for marketing and exchange listings. However, the price needs to be at least a steady 2+ cents for the surplus to be of any use.

https://centure.com/maintaining-gulden/

Henis

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 04:27:43 AM

Then you probably haven't looked at github activity. A new developer has joined the team and progression goes quite fast.

If you don't see the role Gulden will play in the near future, doesn't mean there is none.

Correct to some extend. Any surplus of development reserve will be used for marketing and exchange listings. However, the price needs to be at least a steady 2+ cents for the surplus to be of any use.

https://centure.com/maintaining-gulden/

I haven't followed Gulden closely since the reward change, did any new development come for Gulden in 2021? Is Malcolm still with the team?
RetinaB

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 05:22:55 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2022, 05:42:33 AM by RetinaB

I haven't followed Gulden closely since the reward change, did any new development come for Gulden in 2021? Is Malcolm still with the team?

My friend and I sold out, both of us made a loss on this coin. We don't see how this coin will go places when they can't give attention to one coin but have two coins they must make work. I gave this coin a long time to prove itself but no drive from the people running the coin. I only see the community doing work which doesn't help because they have to use their own money. When I invest in other coins the leaders of those coins make it all happen and I can sit back and enjoy the ride as I have my own work to do.

I made a lot of money off fluffy coin end of last year so selling this coin for a loss doesn't hurt.
JuliusDoximus

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 07:55:08 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2022, 08:45:37 PM by Mr. Big

Malcolm is still with the team. In a couple of weeks Witness Sync update will be delivered. this will speed up wallet syncs by using the witness nodes in the Gulden network.

Today the price tanked because bitcoinmeester decided to delist Gulden. So they are up for grabs for cheaps now. Today a business man shared a video of him at a meeting explaining they want to adapt Gulden as a local secondary currency next to the Euro. Normally i think this news would have pumped the price. Too bad that the Bitcoinmeester announcement came before that. Could be a dip to take adventage off.

today Rijk also announced that the premine of Florin.org , which was planned for Airdrop on holders and marketing/development was sold to a third party. (maybe not really for Gulden thread but since both projects are linked)
BarryDnH

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 10:19:18 AM

Malcolm is still with the team. In a couple of weeks Witness Sync update will be delivered. this will speed up wallet syncs by using the witness nodes in the Gulden network.

Today the price tanked because bitcoinmeester decided to delist Gulden. So they are up for grabs for cheaps now. Today a business man shared a video of him at a meeting explaining they want to adapt Gulden as a local secondary currency next to the Euro. Normally i think this news would have pumped the price. Too bad that the Bitcoinmeester announcement came before that. Could be a dip to take adventage off.

today Rijk also announced that the premine of Florin.org , which was planned for Airdrop on holders and marketing/development was sold to a third party. (maybe not really for Gulden thread but since both projects are linked)

One thing that can't be denied with Gulden is the fighting spirit with the team and community to keep the project going. The problems this coin has had in the past whether it was in the team's control or out of the teams control would of killed off 99.5% of the crypto start ups.

This coin started in 2014, which team and community would of hung around for this long to see it succeed?

These dips don't scare me off, it's the time to buy.
BramVee

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 06:55:26 AM

The third party is Rijk. Did you really think he was going to give the premine away in a airdrop? It's the same script with Gulden, airdrop at the start and then taken for himself.

You don't know this as fact. The people who have funds stuck in witness will also think it's good, the price can be much higher when the coins are available in the future. In the short term the fact that all these people can't sell the coins because its stuck in witness makes it easier for new investors to pump the price without worrying about dumping. Florin going more centralized with few investors holding most of the coins is good because they won't sell at lower prices. Gulden is too decentralized, when investors try to increase the price many users dump.

BartoszinNL

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:02:47 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2022, 10:00:50 PM by Mr. Big

This is a good time not to have a flroin witness account while the price pumping. I have made a extra 22 Florin from the pump and dump.

Sorry for the witness people that won't get the airdrop but at least less risk of people dumping the coin when the price pumps hard.

Not many will care about the airdrop but if this price drops the complaints will come.  

The third party is Rijk. Did you really think he was going to give the premine away in a airdrop? It's the same script with Gulden, airdrop at the start and then taken for himself.

Maybe, maybe not, we will know if it's Rijk because there won't be any marketing.  Wink Wink Wink

Not to joke but florin is better off with third party investors, florin is the same as the Gulden community but with much less people. The gulden community have great people but not rich enough to help Gulden financially and much less money to help Florin.
Tsegicalicol

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 05:44:11 AM

Rijk and his team must be happy that all the years of work on Gulden is going to pay itself through florin. The power of Witnessing will get attention from this coin, Gulden has it all but didn't get the right investors to back it. It's clear as day that Gulden has always been undervalued for what it offered and Florin is showing this off.

The florin user base is maybe 5% of Gulden and proves that traders are keeping the price down for small gains.

Florin:

Market Cap: 6,884,261
Fully Diluted Market Cap: $17,693,006

Gulden

Market Cap: $5,191,900
Fully Diluted Market Cap: $6,509,898

If I was the dev team I would focus on development for Florin because this is the only way Gulden will get exposure, it took another coin with the same tech and 5% of the users to show how good Gulden is.
Tsegicalicol

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 07:11:37 AM

Rijk and his team must be happy that all the years of work on Gulden is going to pay itself through florin. The power of Witnessing will get attention from this coin, Gulden has it all but didn't get the right investors to back it. It's clear as day that Gulden has always been undervalued for what it offered and Florin is showing this off.

The florin user base is maybe 5% of Gulden and proves that traders are keeping the price down for small gains.

Florin:

Market Cap: 6,884,261
Fully Diluted Market Cap: $17,693,006

Gulden

Market Cap: $5,191,900
Fully Diluted Market Cap: $6,509,898

If I was the dev team I would focus on development for Florin because this is the only way Gulden will get exposure, it took another coin with the same tech and 5% of the users to show how good Gulden is.

You need to keep your eyes and ears open. The bitvavo funding and Gulden dev trough could be used to pump the florin price. This is why I purchased florin last year and sold for a good profit, by my calculations the pump will be over and price will slowly come down by 75%. zzzzzzzzzzz

The master of FUD returns, to put any suspicion to rest... The GAB holds the €50000 raised for the bitvavo funding and with the removal of bitcoinmeester this will be high on the agenda to get a new exchange service for Gulden.
BarryDnH

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 10:29:18 AM

Gulden is still number 1 and florin number 2. Gulden team and community is the best and always supportive. Lots of love and positive chat about florin, when the bitvavo funding is used to add Gulden to a new exchange the price will bounce back and go a lot higher. A new business is going to add Gulden as a method of payment with the Euro. Lots of love coming for Gulden, stay tuned.

No one can complain in the future that they didn't have a chance to buy Gulden at low prices. Fortune favours the brave, this is the time for the brave.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: