Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:20:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47060 times)
BannedFromLife

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:13:03 PM

because same 3 loser keep repeating it , like burning hand on stove many time and then ask why it keep happening? banned over a year ago for behave like childen and already you making over 200 posts cry about it like children. time for you 3 to grow up move on

With a nick like "Bannedfromlife" ...  speaking like that? What a joke. Another new posting mindless shill who is not advancing his coin.

yes a joke ... just like you and your cry about being banned from slack, going to make another 300 posts with more cry now?
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

yes a joke ... just like you and your cry about being banned from slack, going to make another 300 posts with more cry now?

Welcome here again, RP (or his little dick).

I'm not crying. Seems you are!
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

because same 3 loser keep repeating it , like burning hand on stove many time and then ask why it keep happening? banned over a year ago for behave like childen and already you making over 200 posts cry about it like children. time for you 3 to grow up move on

With a nick like "Bannedfromlife" ...  speaking like that? What a joke. Another new posting mindless shill who is not advancing his coin.

Lol joke indeed.  Just made that account to tell us this?  Maybe indeed RP himself?

But real question :  Do you think it is normal that he banned all those people and do you not think Gulden would be better of when he did not have done that?
donnatello

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:41:15 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 02:00:38 AM by donnatello

But real question :  Do you think it is normal that he banned all those people and do you not think Gulden would be better of when he did not have done that?

He went overboard. Thus he scared away investment support and made some of the marketing efforts he made far less credible.

Question about how Nocks interferes with market moves = instant ban. Question about merchant adoption = instant ban. Question about mining difficulty = instant ban. Question about his dubious claim about x or y or z = instant ban.

Remind me again why anyone would buy from anyone like that?
fallen0987

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:20:56 AM

I'll  be honest I asked a lot of questions on slack and most of them got his attention.  His responses were a little rude, but i didn't get banned. At the end it got his attention and maybe made him think twice about his decisions.  When people in here just argue about how they hate him instead of focusing on Gulden it makes his moves to ban look like the right move. What I don't get is if you truly hate him that much then why bother with Gulden?  I don't need to like the guy to appreciate Gulden, but if it bothered me that much Gulden isn't the only crypto in town.  I'll admit he could work on the way he talks to people but he is definitely not as bad as people make him seem here.  Anyways focus on Gulden and how to make it better. 
donnatello

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:40:27 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 09:08:44 AM by donnatello

I'll  be honest I asked a lot of questions on slack and most of them got his attention.  His responses were a little rude, but i didn't get banned. At the end it got his attention and maybe made him think twice about his decisions.  When people in here just argue about how they hate him instead of focusing on Gulden it makes his moves to ban look like the right move. What I don't get is if you truly hate him that much then why bother with Gulden?  I don't need to like the guy to appreciate Gulden, but if it bothered me that much Gulden isn't the only crypto in town.  I'll admit he could work on the way he talks to people but he is definitely not as bad as people make him seem here.  Anyways focus on Gulden and how to make it better.  

Maybe he's changed, I don't know?

We all have choices to make. I'm not arguing about how much I hate him. I know what I think of him, and I'm not alone in my assessment.

The negative reaction from investors, a lot of it has to do with him. So if you're looking for explanations, you can consider this one of the big factors.

Edit: No, I don't think he's changed. Read this: https://dev.gulden.com/how-i-look-back-at-the-past-4-years-as-founder-of-gulden/   now he's claiming to be an honest broker, a never-liar, never-puffer, a holy man in a black market, a victim of beginners and manipulators. RP = motherfucking hypocrite.
BannedFromLife

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

RP (or his little dick).
I got banned from this fucker's slack
Quote from: donnatello
I never believed the developers when they said they've been working etc.etc.  Bloody lies.
Sitting on their development funds doing nothing, asking for donations to do their marketing.

yes 100000% the attitude of those banned here on forum show exactly why they banned, rijk make mistake sometime who does not but most banned deserve it

But real question : Do you think it normal that banned person make over 100 forum posts about hate rijk instead of just move on? Gulden would not be better off if you stop do that? You not consider visit professional help for brain issue?
Morbs

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:36:59 AM

I'll  be honest I asked a lot of questions on slack and most of them got his attention.  His responses were a little rude, but i didn't get banned. At the end it got his attention and maybe made him think twice about his decisions.  When people in here just argue about how they hate him instead of focusing on Gulden it makes his moves to ban look like the right move. What I don't get is if you truly hate him that much then why bother with Gulden?  I don't need to like the guy to appreciate Gulden, but if it bothered me that much Gulden isn't the only crypto in town.  I'll admit he could work on the way he talks to people but he is definitely not as bad as people make him seem here.  Anyways focus on Gulden and how to make it better.  

Maybe he was in a better mood when you asked him those questions and you were lucky you did not get banned.  I also asked normal questions but got banned.

I do NOT care that i got banned and i do NOT hate Rijk because i do NOT know him. I  DO care the way he acts sometimes and i DO care that the way he acts scares off possible customers and investors because i would like Gulden to succeed.  It has to be possible that you criticize the decisions of someone in this case the founder.  You do not have to agree but it has to be possible to talk about it.

An example :  If you do like Tesla you do not always have to agree what Musk does.  But when i criticize Musk for making some bad decisions your reaction would be.  You hate Musk and why not buy another car instead.  No i like and i want a Tesla and do not want to buy another car but do not always have to agree what Musk says.  At least it should be normal possible to talk about it.

I always discuss with my bosses and there is no problem there.  They listen to my opinion but in the end they take the final decision.  Sometimes it is my idea and way of working and sometimes it is his or another way.  But he listens to other ones opinion and that is good because you do not always have the best ideas yourself.

I want Gulden to succeed and i think it is still going to happen because it is a very good coin and it works.  Malcolm does a great job developing.  Witnessing works.  And they have a great community with a lot of people who also want Gulden to succeed.

If Rijk listens a bit more to the community and does not scare of possible new investors/customers then Gulden will have a great future.

The good thing of all this is that you now can load up Gulden very, very cheap.

Earlier this year it was almost $0.45 and now it is only $0.027 so if it only reaches the same height again someday you almost score a x20  Shocked

So go ahead and buy off all those Gulden on Bittrex,  Nocks or Guldentrader  and witness them Grin
donnatello

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:51:32 PM

RP (or his little dick).
I got banned from this fucker's slack
I never believed the developers when they said they've been working etc.etc.  Bloody lies.
Sitting on their development funds doing nothing, asking for donations to do their marketing.

yes 100000% the attitude of those banned here on forum show exactly why they banned, rijk make mistake sometime who does not but most banned deserve it

But real question : Do you think it normal that banned person make over 100 forum posts about hate rijk instead of just move on? Gulden would not be better off if you stop do that? You not consider visit professional help for brain issue?

If you want to discuss anything of substance and talk up the value of NLG or show how RP is a changed man, go ahead.

If you just get on just to troll any person here, fuck off back to your slack, RP man, because you're only making NLG look worse.
Morbs

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:35:30 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 04:29:03 PM by Morbs

You say most so you also think there are people banned for nothing?  How would you feel when that would happen?

yes 100000% the attitude of those criminals, The Judge makes mistakes sometimes but who does not but most who got the death penalty deserve it  Roll Eyes

I moved on al ready a long time ago

So i will not say anything more about people banned.  Happy now  Grin
RichPissman (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

I'm glad it's finally not about me here anymore. Funny enough, I never got banned!  Grin

But I did start witnessing a long time before the 2.0 release  Wink

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Morbs

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:45:28 PM

I'm glad it's finally not about me here anymore. Funny enough, I never got banned!  Grin

But I did start witnessing a long time before the 2.0 release  Wink

How come?

Inside information  Grin
donnatello

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:39:27 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 08:04:18 PM by donnatello

Don't "move on".  You do not have to accept the narrative of the RP loyalists. You can express your thoughts as you wish, with all your reasons.

The only people who need to "move on" are the fucktards who run here from their slack to mount a specious defense for their cult savior RP.

When you read a post like https://www.facebook.com/gulden/posts/1879458102101077 you know the RP loyalist has no clue what's going on and blaming everybody but themselves. It's so fucking ironic. With one breath they say "price is decentralized, no person has control", then they blame the bear prices on manipulation and the foolishness of investors. Their own actions and inaction, doesn't appear in the equation at all.

Another standard cultic line: Do not pay too much attention to those who only know how to hate (Malcolm Macleod)

Morbs

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

Don't "move on".  You do not have to accept the narrative of the RP loyalists. You can express your thoughts as you wish, with all your reasons.

The only people who need to "move on" are the fucktards who run here from their slack to mount a specious defense for their cult savior RP.

When you read a post like https://www.facebook.com/gulden/posts/1879458102101077 you know the RP loyalist has no clue what's going on and blaming everybody but themselves. It's so fucking ironic. With one breath they say "price is decentralized, no person has control", then they blame the bear prices on manipulation and the foolishness of investors. Their own actions and inaction, doesn't appear in the equation at all.

Another standard cultic line: Do not pay too much attention to those who only know how to hate (Malcolm Macleod)

I moved on because i do not want to say 200 times the same and enough is enough alrdy  Tongue

I will not accept the narrative of the RP loyalists and i will always  express my thoughts as i wish, with all my reasons but not @ that point anymore.

RP has decided not to leave Bittrex  so i hope he will make more smart decisions in the future.

And those people commenting on Rich P., Fantonas,  you, me and a lot more maybe should be happy that we comment it so maybe there is something going to change and Gulden will profit from it in the end and that is the most important.

Still much too low but it is looking good today and maybe the not leaving Bittrex effect   Grin

BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

Not long to go before 353 TA is reached, all charts have this as the low for Gulden as mentioned in my previous posts.

43 sat away from the low. We are about to "witness" how powerful chart mapping is. This is a good time to buy if you can stomach a 43 sat loss in the short term. Let's go!

I never believed in TA charts before but your analysis from the charts you used appear 99% correct, do you mind sharing which TA you used for Gulden either here or in PM and where is Gulden headed now that the bottom was basically reached?

They are mostly correct within 10% percentile. The smear campaign against Rijk was not needed to get the price lower to buy in as much as the trolls think it matters, it actually has not much affect. 90% of the traders are looking at the same TA, I will send you a PM of what I use.
watheris

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

Question about merchant adoption = instant ban. Question about mining difficulty = instant ban. Question about his dubious claim about x or y or z = instant ban.

I personally asked questions regarding merchant adoption in other EU countries as a store owner and got normal answers - I wasn't banned. Maybe they changed? Or what exactly was the question that get you banned?
donnatello

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

I personally asked questions regarding merchant adoption in other EU countries as a store owner and got normal answers - I wasn't banned. Maybe they changed? Or what exactly was the question that get you banned?

Ask a question about why actual merchant adoption was low compared to advertised numbers, and refuse to take "merchants not ready" as a so-called answer (actually non-answer), boom!

Here are other hot potatoes:

1. Why RP is spending so little on marketing.
2. Why claims are not met in practice, e.g. merchant adoption, development milestone.
3. Why is Nocks doing what it is doing?
4. Why ban?

There are quite a few whales who hang out here who have met the same fate: RP the ultra-wise investor and founder pissing on them.

There are several factors for NLG's failure, but RP's narcissism is (was?)unmistakably one of them.
watheris

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:45:27 PM

Yea, I understand you didn't make it up, I was just curious what the question was because I had no problems with such topic. Maybe (and I hope) they changed their policy and realized dictatorship is not going to end well.

P.S. I am not an investor myself but store owner who likes the idea of crypto as payment method (every entrepreneur I know hate banks and their fees on card payments, so working crypto-payment option with low fees and stability is going to have success). Gulden system is looking good, so I hope they won't ruin it for ego stuff.
Crossfit

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

Is anyone hosting a service that I can witness on, I don't have a laptop that I can keep on permanently and no desktop PC.  Is there a safe and reliable service like this for witnessing in place?
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

https://cloud.g-dash.nl/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: