Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47070 times)
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:14:29 PM

Can the Dutch bring glory back to this coin?
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:12:57 PM

I'd love that, donnatello. NLG was second  (after LTC) script based coin  that had been mined by me  for almost two years. But after  collapse of price  mining  has become unprofitable to me and I had to turn off my A4 innosilicon, right now 10 pcs of them are just sitting there idle.
donnatello

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:10:13 PM

I'd love that, donnatello. NLG was second  (after LTC) script based coin  that had been mined by me  for almost two years. But after  collapse of price  mining  has become unprofitable to me and I had to turn off my A4 innosilicon, right now 10 pcs of them are just sitting there idle.

They should just kick Plasman to the side. He has been more trouble than good for the direction of this coin. NLG needs to make a strong trend this year
TrippleG

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:50:49 AM

I'd love that, donnatello. NLG was second  (after LTC) script based coin  that had been mined by me  for almost two years. But after  collapse of price  mining  has become unprofitable to me and I had to turn off my A4 innosilicon, right now 10 pcs of them are just sitting there idle.

They should just kick Plasman to the side. He has been more trouble than good for the direction of this coin. NLG needs to make a strong trend this year

I didn't know about a Dutch alternative until someone at work mentioned it to me. I tried a few other alts before but they don't have what Gulden have in development. What they do have is more exchanges and better promotions... I will suggest on slack that more effort must be put into these 2 areas.
TrippleG

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:48:28 AM

https://medium.com/@Gulden/phase-4-android-ios-development-update-2222678ae8b

The development is there but no one is going out for business.
donnatello

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:56:29 PM

https://medium.com/@Gulden/phase-4-android-ios-development-update-2222678ae8b

The development is there but no one is going out for business.

As long as RP keeps his trap shut, hope remains.
donnatello

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:45:52 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 09:05:28 PM by donnatello

Gulden is on dead exchanges, they can develop the best coin but it's not accessible to a rich traders. Coins I support like XMR and GRS are on very good exchanges with lots of traders but Rijk is against exchanges when Nocks is adding other coins. We asked Nocks to add GRS when they started but we don't need them anymore.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Rijk Plasman is more trouble than good for the coin

Hint to Board: if you want to do something with NLG, ask RP to STFU    Also, play nice with foreigners
RijkRunsTheBoard

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:18:43 AM

Gulden is on dead exchanges, they can develop the best coin but it's not accessible to a rich traders. Coins I support like XMR and GRS are on very good exchanges with lots of traders but Rijk is against exchanges when Nocks is adding other coins. We asked Nocks to add GRS when they started but we don't need them anymore.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Rijk Plasman is more trouble than good for the coin

Hint to Board: if you want to do something with NLG, ask RP to STFU    Also, play nice with foreigners

The board is nothing more then a circle of puppets for Rijk, a member was kicked out the board yesterday by Rijk because he was trying to get the coin added to Upbit exchange.
donnatello

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:20:20 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2019, 09:29:25 AM by donnatello

The board is nothing more then a circle of puppets for Rijk, a member was kicked out the board yesterday by Rijk because he was trying to get the coin added to Upbit exchange.

Then it is as I feared.  The shit-like quality of Rijk's leadership will drive this coin into the ground. The message needs to be sent to that man. The market rejects him as a monolithic, Theranos-like leader. He has zero credibility.

In the greatest irony, the GAB's rallying cry is:
Anderzijds omdat we op de drempel van een nieuw internet staan: waar overheden, techgiganten en traditionele media met wetgeving, censuur en hysterie over "nepnieuws" het vrije internet steeds vaker vijandig verklaren, is decentralisatie en vernieuwing van digitale communicatie-structuren, hun beveiliging en hun betrouwbaarheid een steeds actueler en dringender thema. Ook om te ontkomen aan daadwerkelijke beïnvloeding door trollen, "statelijke actoren" en overige kwaadwillenden, overigens.

If it is found or perceived that the GAB is a mere extension of Rijk Plasman's personality, most individuals and merchants who were hurt before will not come anywhere near it. The Dutch are not so naive. Foreigners will not be so stupid as to touch a dead fish the locals refuse to eat.

Please share full details or his shill buddies will say this is FUD again
Tsegicalicol

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:17:26 AM

Then it is as I feared.  The shit-like quality of Rijk's leadership will drive this coin into the ground. The message needs to be sent to that man. The market rejects him as a monolithic, Theranos-like leader. He has zero credibility.

In the greatest irony, the GAB's rallying cry is:
Anderzijds omdat we op de drempel van een nieuw internet staan: waar overheden, techgiganten en traditionele media met wetgeving, censuur en hysterie over "nepnieuws" het vrije internet steeds vaker vijandig verklaren, is decentralisatie en vernieuwing van digitale communicatie-structuren, hun beveiliging en hun betrouwbaarheid een steeds actueler en dringender thema. Ook om te ontkomen aan daadwerkelijke beïnvloeding door trollen, "statelijke actoren" en overige kwaadwillenden, overigens.

If it is found or perceived that the GAB is a mere extension of Rijk Plasman's personality, most individuals and merchants who were hurt before will not come anywhere near it. The Dutch are not so naive. Foreigners will not be so stupid as to touch a dead fish the locals refuse to eat.

Please share full details or his shill buddies will say this is FUD again

Is this the reason for the coins rank dropping fast on coinmarketcap? Upbit is one of the largest exchanges, why wouldn't they want Gulden to be added?
donnatello

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:38:47 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2019, 10:59:31 AM by donnatello

Is this the reason for the coins rank dropping fast on coinmarketcap? Upbit is one of the largest exchanges, why wouldn't they want Gulden to be added?

Maybe  Huh   The recent rise was widely attributed to GAB.  If GAB is just a sock-puppet, I see no prospects for this coin. Rijk Plasman can shout all he wants
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:46:35 AM

Maybe  Huh   The recent rise was widely attributed to GAB.  If GAB is just a sock-puppet, I see no prospects for this coin. Rijk Plasman can shout all he wants

You can have 10 foundations but if supply rewards are not halving the supply grows too fast. I said Gulden has too much supply for Dutch population but I have to admit the development is very good, if EFL supply with this dev was merged EFL would of competed with litecoin.
Tsegicalicol

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:05:31 AM

You can have 10 foundations but if supply rewards are not halving the supply grows too fast. I said Gulden has too much supply for Dutch population but I have to admit the development is very good, if EFL supply with this dev was merged EFL would of competed with litecoin.

Rijk Plasman is obviously a brilliant developer judging by the apps and innovation that this coin has. Shouldn't he focus on development and let others handle marketing?
altcoinsrule

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:28:51 PM

When i bought the Gulden in 2016 i had high hopes for this coin. With the crash last year every coin including the gulden went down big time. Plasman always said on slack all other coins are shitcoins there are a scam.
I have the same feeling now with the gulden. Stupid me that i did not cash in the end of 2018, i was too greedy. The only one who got rich was plasman....
donnatello

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:06:29 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 10:33:03 PM by donnatello

When i bought the Gulden in 2016 i had high hopes for this coin. With the crash last year every coin including the gulden went down big time. Plasman always said on slack all other coins are shitcoins there are a scam.
I have the same feeling now with the gulden. Stupid me that i did not cash in the end of 2018, i was too greedy. The only one who got rich was plasman....

If a man kicks people out of his slack because he cannot handle even the most basic questions, then he has the mental capacity of a broken condom. A man like that cannot be trusted with the fate of other people's money.
Tsegicalicol

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:31:18 AM

If a man kicks people out of his slack because he cannot handle even the most basic questions, then he has the mental capacity of a broken condom. A man like that cannot be trusted with the fate of other people's money.

You should never invest more then you can afford to lose with investments like crypto. I am gambling on big Dutch business looking at Gulden and some white knights who can promote Rijks development.
altcoinsrule

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:10:01 AM

You should never invest more then you can afford to lose with investments like crypto. I am gambling on big Dutch business looking at Gulden and some white knights who can promote Rijks development.
Yes youre right never invest more the you can afford. i am not disappointed that i invested in the gulden but all the promises rijk gave on the slack. The gulden is not any bettter then all the rest of the coins...
TrippleG

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:18:04 AM

Yes youre right never invest more the you can afford. i am not disappointed that i invested in the gulden but all the promises rijk gave on the slack. The gulden is not any bettter then all the rest of the coins...

Financially Gulden has performed dismally compared to other coins with similar development, there is coins with inactive development with much higher marketcaps but they have bag holders that still promote it. I don't have the answers to Guldens low price but hopefully someone smart can figure out what is missing.

I will say this, the gulden community is made up of working class citizens, there is no rich people supporting the project.
donnatello

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:21:46 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2019, 01:10:15 AM by donnatello

I will say this, the gulden community is made up of working class citizens, there is no rich people supporting the project.

The rich bagholders bolted the hell out of there when they saw how Rijk was intent on total control over "his" coin and literally blaming the whole world for all the problems he was having.
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:45:04 AM

Did you see volume for the last 24h
0,79 btc ... This coin is more than dead !
RIP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: