Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:52:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE] GridSeed GC3355 5 Chip Setup/power/windows/linux/rpi by UnicornHasher  (Read 365540 times)
chanberg

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:55:22 AM

Although I'm new to the forums, I've been following in the shadows for a long time.

At this point, I need some guidance though.

Does someone have a point of contact or easy method to contact gridseed directly regarding a large/bulk buy? I'm looking to get 200-300 units. (Also, if some folks want to jump in on the buy, and you want to escrow in some form or fashion through a senior member, I'm fine with letting you hop onto my order to get the pricing discount)

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-wc

I'd definitely be down for something like that!~

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:05:40 AM

I am going to order some custom fabricated power plugs for these so I don't get ripped off on the fee, so I have to do:

Are these 2.1 or 2.5mm ID for the DC barrel plugs?

2.1 mm
wolfey2014

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:28:35 AM

Although I'm new to the forums, I've been following in the shadows for a long time.

Does someone have a point of contact or easy method to contact gridseed directly regarding a large/bulk buy? I'm looking to get 200-300 units. (Also, if some folks want to jump in on the buy, and you want to escrow in some form or fashion through a senior member, I'm fine with letting you hop onto my order to get the pricing discount)

-wc
Cool!
Here you go.... www.gridseed.com - They did have an ChEngrish version website, but I see they are now in Chinese onry. I believe that gridchip.com is for engineers, employees and maybe dealers only....It's password protected.
Anyway....
Hashra.com recently made a deal with GridSeed 'from what I understand' to be their main and 'only' reseller to the rest of the world, or atleast this hemisphere. So, the person to contact at Hashra is Simon.
info@hashra.com
They were selling them in bulk for $160 each USD @ a minimum order of 200 units. That comes to around $32K which I don't have available unfortunately!
But, please do count me in on the group buy. I'm definitely interested in owning at least 80 GS5 pods.
There is a rumor someone is spreading that GS might come out with a larger form factor holding several times the number of chips. I think it's just wishful thinking on their part but I am not totally sure either way. Probably not worth mentioning but hey, it's a new market and anything can happen. Supply and demand rules this game, of course.
Let me know if you need my help. Wink
Wolfey2014

I Modify Miners Professionally! PM me for details!
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:40:18 AM

Hey, I have a 13 volt, 120 amp power supply. Would that work for 100 of these things? I have successfully used it on rechargeable batteries for RC cars, for charging car batteries, for jump starting a car without a battery, and for a bunch of 12 volt devices.

I would be concerned about the quality of the power. How steady it is. You risk burning out the gridseeds from over volting.

Now, if you regulate it down from 13+ volts to 12 volts, that would work. But, by the time you do all that work, you might as well buy a quality PSU.

This particular power supply used to be on some cell site tower. The voltage does not budge at all with about 6 or 7 batteries all connected to it charging. It dipped a little when adding an 8th. I'm not sure I remember the ratings on those batteries.

I do have a couple of quality PSUs (1050 Gold and 1000 Platinum rated Seasonics, and a Corsair RM 1000), I just thought I could use this.

wolfey2014

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:41:47 AM

I am going to order some custom fabricated power plugs for these so I don't get ripped off on the fee, so I have to do:

Are these 2.1 or 2.5mm ID for the DC barrel plugs?

Where are you ordering them from? Or do you need someone to custom make them for you?
I'd be the man for that job Wink I've been thinking about this for a while since I've made my own out of type M Radio Shack coaxial plugs - 2.1mm ID - with good size gauge stranded copper wires and shrink wrap connections as well as the actual casing since, if you use the correct gauge wire, their screw on covers won't fit anymore. I'd size the wires for at least 10 Amps. You want the overhead there just in case and plenty of room for constant current draw as well while the little bugger is cookin in dual hash mode.
Let me know what kind of deal you're looking for and maybe we can work something out.
I use paypal exclusively, been with them practically since they opened, am a Verified member is perfect standing. This way we're both covered, so there should be no trust issues.
I'm located in EUS too Wink
Wolfey2014

xWarchildx

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:56:05 AM

-wc
Cool!
Here you go.... www.gridseed.com - They did have an ChEngrish version website, but I see they are now in Chinese onry. I believe that gridchip.com is for engineers, employees and maybe dealers only....It's password protected.
Anyway....
Hashra.com recently made a deal with GridSeed 'from what I understand' to be their main and 'only' reseller to the rest of the world, or atleast this hemisphere. So, the person to contact at Hashra is Simon.
info@hashra.com
They were selling them in bulk for $160 each USD @ a minimum order of 200 units. That comes to around $32K which I don't have available unfortunately!
But, please do count me in on the group buy. I'm definitely interested in owning at least 80 GS5 pods.
There is a rumor someone is spreading that GS might come out with a larger form factor holding several times the number of chips. I think it's just wishful thinking on their part but I am not totally sure either way. Probably not worth mentioning but hey, it's a new market and anything can happen. Supply and demand rules this game, of course.
Wolfey2014

Excellent. Thanks for the info. I just shot them an email so hopefully I hear something back soon. Do you know of a graduated discount scale they may have? I have a group of individuals that are interested beyond just me, and from my understanding 200 is the price point for $160 each. Do you know what the next number is for a further reduction?

Are there any senior members that would be interested in facilitating an escrow of some sort for people interested in a group buy? Although I'm going to purchase for myself I don't want folks thinking I'm some new guy trying to pull something. So, if it works out and people can take part of the discount I'll get then great..if not, no worries.

Thanks all!
wolfey2014

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:59:01 AM

Hey, I have a 13 volt, 120 amp power supply. Would that work for 100 of these things? I have successfully used it on rechargeable batteries for RC cars, for charging car batteries, for jump starting a car without a battery, and for a bunch of 12 volt devices.

I would be concerned about the quality of the power. How steady it is. You risk burning out the gridseeds from over volting.

Now, if you regulate it down from 13+ volts to 12 volts, that would work. But, by the time you do all that work, you might as well buy a quality PSU.

This particular power supply used to be on some cell site tower. The voltage does not budge at all with about 6 or 7 batteries all connected to it charging. It dipped a little when adding an 8th. I'm not sure I remember the ratings on those batteries.

I do have a couple of quality PSUs (1050 Gold and 1000 Platinum rated Seasonics, and a Corsair RM 1000), I just thought I could use this.

Hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahah! Please, hold on there matey!
You're just begging for big trouble and lost money, major D-OH! - burned out, non-functional miners!

Honestly, here is no such thing as a 12V power supply or 12V battery for that matter! It's just what everyone calls them. It's like calling an engine a motor. It ain't a motor, it's an engine but I won't go into how that is on this thread.

Power supplies and 12V batteries supply 13.8VDC to 14.2VDC. Gridseed USB 5 chippers as do all 12VDC loads.

IF you put a 120 AMP power source in front of 100 GS5's much less 10 or 1, and their is a short in one pod, it's going to go PPPFFFFSSSSSSTTTTTTTT! POW!!!!! Holy Hash Browns, Batman!!!!!

You can do that but the power supply you're talking about does not incorporate the type of filtering and voltage stabilizing much less CLEAN true DC power components that a regulated switch mode power supply, supplies. The noise on the line from that 200 amp monster will probably kill the components all by itself anyway. So I recommend you give up this idea and go for the proper type switch mode power supply.

It's great for running non-sensitive electrical components but murder on sensitive electronic components such as those found in the miners.

Go for it if you want to, but remember, someone on here told you it ain't a good idear!
As usual, do this at your own risk!
Wolfey2014

wolfey2014

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 02:30:56 AM

-wc
Cool!
Anyway....
info@hashra.com
Wolfey2014

Excellent. Thanks for the info. I just shot them an email so hopefully I hear something back soon. Do you know of a graduated discount scale they may have? I have a group of individuals that are interested beyond just me, and from my understanding 200 is the price point for $160 each. Do you know what the next number is for a further reduction?

Are there any senior members that would be interested in facilitating an escrow of some sort for people interested in a group buy? Although I'm going to purchase for myself I don't want folks thinking I'm some new guy trying to pull something. So, if it works out and people can take part of the discount I'll get then great..if not, no worries.

Thanks all!

No problem.
Like I said, HASHRA.com is the site/company that is between the manufacturers and us, now.
I am sure they are completely open to quantity purchases at a substantial discount under retail.
They may not deal with 'group' buys though. Not now anyway. I really don't know.
As I (dimly) recall, their mass quantities were 200 - 1000 - 10,000 - etc.and the price didn't go below $120 each or something like that. Don't quote me on it.
Let me know what you find out. This could get interesting Wink
Wolfey2014

TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:55:26 AM

I paid nearly 15k for 60
xWarchildx

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:04:02 AM

No problem.
Like I said, HASHRA.com is the site/company that is between the manufacturers and us, now.
I am sure they are completely open to quantity purchases at a substantial discount under retail.
They may not deal with 'group' buys though. Not now anyway. I really don't know.
As I (dimly) recall, their mass quantities were 200 - 1000 - 10,000 - etc.and the price didn't go below $120 each or something like that. Don't quote me on it.
Wolfey2014

Excellent. Well, again, I'm not calling it a "group buy" if you will. I'm already prepared to buy approx 300 or so myself (at $160 each). Was just hoping to get an extra break if possible.

I'll let you know what I hear back then.
CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:20:44 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 08:04:05 AM by CartmanSPC

No problem.
Wolfey2014

Excellent. Well, again, I'm not calling it a "group buy" if you will. I'm already prepared to buy approx 300 or so myself (at $160 each). Was just hoping to get an extra break if possible.

+40 for me...see if you can get the price down to $120 each  Grin

Don't need anything except for the miners themselves. Lets keep this simple and not deal with getting people power supplies, cables or any accessories.

Edit: I keep forgetting that the company I work for opened up a division in China a few years ago. We have frequent video conference calls and have already inquired if they could be a resource for sourcing product. If necessary we could have them deal directly with Gridseed on our behalf. They, of course, would require compensation for their time.

vegeto079

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:23:10 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 06:36:59 AM by vegeto079

The OP is very long, but I peered through it.. I'm assuming that the majority of it (the first part?) is mostly just about connecting without a computer to the side? I'm guessing I wouldn't have to deal with any of that when hooking up to an already-running computer? A bit overwhelmed by all the information Tongue

I currently have a linux box running BAMT with some GPUs for scrypt and am looking to buy 1-3 of these to hook up to it, is there anything specific I should know?

Don't want to splice any PSU cords, I have a power strip I could use - I guess to connect something like these? Would that work? http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005JRGOCM/

So as I already have a box set up, would hooking this up be as easy as connecting them via USB and connecting power to them via that external power adapter then tinkering with software?

Thanks!
daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:17:50 PM

No problem.
Wolfey2014

Don't need anything except for the miners themselves. Lets keep this simple and not deal with getting people power supplies, cables or any accessories.

Edit: I keep forgetting that the company I work for opened up a division in China a few years ago. We have frequent video conference calls and have already inquired if they could be a resource for sourcing product. If necessary we could have them deal directly with Gridseed on our behalf. They, of course, would require compensation for their time.

Same here possibly +60 for me at $160... more if together we can get a lower price for larger qty. Got $10K that could go to this possibly.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Mymine

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:27:29 PM

Hello guys,
How many gridseeds can I connect to following powersupply if they were running Scrypt-only/overclocked at 850Mhz (take 900, just to be safe)
12v 30A switching power supply
Is there any danger involved if I hook up too many?
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:33:12 PM

No problem.
Wolfey2014

Same here possibly +60 for me at $160... more if together we can get a lower price for larger qty. Got $10K that could go to this possibly.

I'm in for another 30 or 40

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
miaviator (OP)
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:50:18 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 02:24:48 PM by miaviator

Hello guys,
How many gridseeds can I connect to following powersupply if they were running Scrypt-only/overclocked at 850Mhz (take 900, just to be safe)

Part 6: Power Usage, Clocks, Temps
Freq 900 Single Mode
~3.1Mh/s scrypt (Controller)
~3.1Mh/s scrypt (scryptguild)
103Watt

That was for 10 units.  103Watt at 120V is .85Amps (.085Amps each device) If you cut off the fan and use a higher rated PSU this would be 50-70 Watts vs 103 Watts.

EDIT: Wrong calculator. 

Assume 10Watts per device in scrypt only with the Fan attached.
You are at 36 units max so use 80% safe load to leave 20% headroom you are at 28 devices.

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:54:30 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 06:28:22 PM by vabchgent

Wow! Those hash rates are very impressive given that they are from only 1 miner!
Is that for real or are you pulling our legs?
No kidding, per manufacturer spec', that shouldn't be possible in dual mode.
What clock setting are you using? 600 or 850 or more?
Is it 100% stable? No red nonce's?
Also, what are you mining with it? Which pools? Are they mining in solo mode or pool mode?
Thanks
Wolfey2014
I am using 750, i am worried 850 might get too hot, it is for real, the teacoin pool that I am mining on shows the 2 antminers  at anywhere between 3.2. to 4.5 while it shows the gridseed fluctuate anywhere from 5.0 all the way up to 10GH, check out the image below, worker 1 is my 2 antminers and worker 2 is my single gridseed. I could take a video if you would like and post it to Youtube to show you this is for real

CPUMiner
minerd --dual --freq=750 --gc3355=com7 --url=stratum+tcp://109.107.38.99:3338 --userpass=
CGMiner
cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://tea.easy-mining.net:3391 -u SummersideGuy.2 -p 2 --gridseed-options=baud=115200,freq=750,chips=5,modules=1,usefifo=0,btc=16 --hotplug=0

Okay so I tried the dual mining last night and I know you have been dealing with this for a week if not more. I get cpuminer not doing work and cgminer for BTC just freezes. When i run it just has cgminer 3.8.5 and thats where cgminer hangs. Thanks

UPDATE
On windows 8.1 you have to do a double tap. Start CGminer 3.8.5 then start CGminer 3.8.5 close the one that doesnt work. Leave the one open that does.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Mymine

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:55:55 PM

thanks mate, why would I cut of the fan though?
does it stay cool enough from the natural airflow it generates?

anyway, it's more than enough, I was looking for permission  Wink to hook up 26 pieces (2 13port hubs on 1 RaspPI) on one PSU
EricKennedy

Activity: 360

CEO, Ledger

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:57:29 PM

Hello guys,

Part 6: Power Usage, Clocks, Temps
Freq 900 Single Mode
~3.1Mh/s scrypt (Controller)
~3.1Mh/s scrypt (scryptguild)
103Watt

That was for 10 units.  103Watt at 120V is .85Amps (.085Amps each device) If you cut off the fan and use a higher rated PSU this would be 50-70 Watts vs 103 Watts.

Based on how high you want to load the PSU:
50% 30/2/.85*10 = 176 Devices
60% 30*.6/.85*10 = 211 Devices
80% 30*.8/.85*10 = 282 Devices
90% No
100% No
100%+ Go away

WARNING
12v 30A is 360W, so around 30 units max.
I think you mixed 120v and 12v in your computation.
Eric

daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:01:09 PM

thanks mate, why would I cut of the fan though?
does it stay cool enough from the natural airflow it generates?

anyway, it's more than enough, I was looking for permission  Wink to hook up 26 pieces (2 13port hubs on 1 RaspPI) on one PSU

Unplug the USB then plug it back in... run cgminer... should pick it up this time, then once you see accepted shares launch cpuminer and it should start as well...

I had issues with this where after starting and stopping, it required unplugging the USB before it would pick up again.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: