Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy?  (Read 4668 times)
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

I am sure that my recommendations will not give you absolutely nothing exactly as well as the recommendations of other people, nevertheless one should treat such recommendations only as ideas or thoughts, but the decision to take it only to you is very correct.
vovanlau1

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

Anything can happen, friend. If you want to double or tripple or 100x 1000x your amount, do it by yourseft. Research the market, learn about trading, practice on it, then earn profit.
If I know what will increase double or triple, I'm gonna be rich  Grin Grin
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

In order not to blame anyone, it's best to look for altcoins for investment. Of course, you can listen to the opinions of others, but no more. Your choice should be sensible and justified.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

Ziliqa coin i can recommended , then i can recommended nano coin also. ICO market now cracked , market is not good now.  so even the best ico's not perform so please wait.

you buy some coins now , and keep it at least 3 months , do not panic and sell.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

There is not a very good ICO at the moment, there are a few sectors that should have promising developments: Banking and lending particularly should be far more developed.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

I am sure that my recommendations will not give you absolutely nothing exactly as well as the recommendations of other people, nevertheless one should treat such recommendations only as ideas or thoughts, but the decision to take it only to you is very correct.

ya, i just wish to get some recommend for u all then i will go to do research by myself first then only decide invest in or not Smiley
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

Anything can happen, friend. If you want to double or tripple or 100x 1000x your amount, do it by yourseft. Research the market, learn about trading, practice on it, then earn profit.
If I know what will increase double or triple, I'm gonna be rich  Grin Grin

LOL  Cheesy i just thought to get some idea or recommend for you all then i will go to do some research by myself just decide invest or not caused nowadays really too many ICO in market maybe i missed out some good project  Smiley
OTC2018

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

It's a hard one this as you will just get people shilling whatever coin they are involved with, you would be better looking through the various announcement threads on heere, ide tifying a few that interest you and then looking at their website, white paper and any forums or chats that they have, hopefully that will assist you in identifying the good buys

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

I don't have any suggestion for you accept wait more longer to start invest/ trade, this situation is very bad for all activity. Sideways position in down trend make all strategy can fail in second. For advice, let the market show their move ( at least until end of the year ) and start invest/ trade into top 1 - 3 coins from coinmarketcap. Just like that and good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
YGRJ

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

i am invest in ADA now
but most important thing is DYOR

iLink2Music.co     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N   U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:28:42 AM

In order not to blame anyone, it's best to look for altcoins for investment. Of course, you can listen to the opinions of others, but no more. Your choice should be sensible and justified.

yes dear, i just wish to get some recommend from others of cz i will do research by myself first before invest in caused recently in market have too much ICO maybe i missed out some good project  Cheesy
noaire1

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:32:35 AM

I recommend you UBEX altcoins, you can see for yourself ANN available in the forum and do your own ICO research
CnB

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

Always do your own research and invest in projects you think have a good product and have future value.
At current prices i would invest in known good projects and pass on the ICO's.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

You want some solid picks?

-Wanchain
-Zilliqa
-Quarkchain
-Cardano

These are  all top projects with good teams backing them. They will not disappear or go away any time soon.

3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

Ziliqa coin i can recommended , then i can recommended nano coin also. ICO market now cracked , market is not good now.  so even the best ico's not perform so please wait.

you buy some coins now , and keep it at least 3 months , do not panic and sell.

ya, i decide to buy some altcoin but not sure which one is good. Ziliqa coin is good? do u have more detail about it? Nano after ICO quite a long time, im looking for those coin ICO  Grin caused price is low
MarkPhillips64

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

Notably, altcoin, if you want to invest in an ICO, have to say to Binance Coin (BNB). This currency was launched through a carefully managed ICO.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

Of course, I can not recommend you. But I would have already bought coins from the top such as ada, xlm, strat, xvg. They are now very little worth and have the prospect of a good profit by the end of the year.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

There is not a very good ICO at the moment, there are a few sectors that should have promising developments: Banking and lending particularly should be far more developed.

Banking and lending cost too high  Sad i just thought buy some ICO altcoin maybe can let me earn double or triple  Grin
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:56:25 AM

Go for EOS. It is still to cheap and has all the qualifications that it may go up drastically and would give you a lot of profit someday. Just be patient and wait.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: