Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:26:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy?  (Read 4668 times)
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:59:24 AM

You want some solid picks?

-Wanchain
-Zilliqa
-Quarkchain
-Cardano

These are  all top projects with good teams backing them. They will not disappear or go away any time soon.

I also strongly recommend that you take the ethereuma, this list has pretty good projects. Keep ethereum and bitcoin in your basket
bojoketikung

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

Go for EOS. It is still to cheap and has all the qualifications that it may go up drastically and would give you a lot of profit someday. Just be patient and wait.

It seems that EOS will have good value and I think it will explode next year. The EOS community is growing and safer.
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:27:07 AM

You can buy any of the following coin, they are the real altcoin.
1. ETHEREUM
2. DASHCOIN
3. LITECOIN
4. MONERO
At least 1 or 2 of these if you wish
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

If you really need altcoin to buy and keep, there are many out there which you can buy and keep for future lambo
The following coins really worth it, they includes:
Ethereum
dash
Litecoin
Dogecoin
Bitcoincash etc
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

My personal suggestion, Buy those coin/token which price low and have a great opportunity to get back your money with big reward.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, TRON, PRiVCY is my 1st choice.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

In my opinion ico is now a lot of scams out there and many ico projects are failing and prices have dropped dramatically after listing in exchange there are only a few percent that are successful, in my opinion it's better to invest in btc or eth and altcoin other top 10
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

If you look at the prices of altcoins you will be pleasantly surprised by their cheapness. I think it's worth buying now any altcoins and holding for a few months. If the market starts to grow in the near future then you can get a very good profit. I think you understand that I recommend buying any altcoins.
boroda074

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

Double he can not make money because now all projects put a certain amount of coins for sale ie the maximum is always there!

jzhoulon

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:27:30 AM

I will be careful and advise you to buy the top 5 altcoins. I think that a large capitalization of altcoins will protect your investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
ren666

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:29:26 AM

Altcoin I only recommend buying Ethereum
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:31:49 AM

Please whenever I make recommendations, I always say, do your personal research before investing into any project. I will recommend, Travelflex coin, Waves, eChat, Paymon, Earth token. these are my recommendations.
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

It's a hard one this as you will just get people shilling whatever coin they are involved with, you would be better looking through the various announcement threads on heere, ide tifying a few that interest you and then looking at their website, white paper and any forums or chats that they have, hopefully that will assist you in identifying the good buys

im just asking for recommend coin, then i will go to do research and decide invest or not  Smiley

3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

I don't have any suggestion for you accept wait more longer to start invest/ trade, this situation is very bad for all activity. Sideways position in down trend make all strategy can fail in second. For advice, let the market show their move ( at least until end of the year ) and start invest/ trade into top 1 - 3 coins from coinmarketcap. Just like that and good luck to you.

i heard lot ppls tell end of the year token price will go up  Cheesy thats y im asking now to invest first .. lol Grin
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

I would advise you not to listen to the opinion of strangers with an unknown compilation in matters of investment.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

why buy new altcoins? If i were you i would focus on the altcoins that already listed on exchange and cmc and has a very strong project.
or just invest in bitcoins and ethereum. that price now is very low. you will earn atleast doubled in the end of the year i guess.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

Go for EOS. It is still to cheap and has all the qualifications that it may go up drastically and would give you a lot of profit someday. Just be patient and wait.

It seems that EOS will have good value and I think it will explode next year. The EOS community is growing and safer.

As the crypto currencies as booming in market I can suggest for ethereum, LTC because they are going to trend in upcoming years also the volume is slowly increasing and you can make more profit if you invest on this.

Am I spamming? Report me!
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

i am invest in ADA now
but most important thing is DYOR

u have more information about it? Wink
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

I recommend you UBEX altcoins, you can see for yourself ANN available in the forum and do your own ICO research

both of this coin ICO now?
Housten02

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

well.. there are so many ICO's out there.. my recommendations: don't be overwhelmed by a super amazing marketing. A lot of ICO's have a much better ICO marketing than their actual product. There can be a high risk of the project not working out at the end, cause there is no real market for it. So you should always get a feeling for the market behind a product. Do you think the product will be adopted by the mass? Is there a big market available for the product??
Also most important is the team behind the ICO. Were they successful in the past? Do they have experience?

Not sure what I can really recommend right now. There are so many. But I keep watching the www.bx.bet ICO... I think this industry is fu*king giant and their team looks serious.
Gabus

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:53:56 AM

hm...

should i say is that coin i'm currently trading that coin is CHT or Ountinghous Fund, the price now it's like -60% from before, right now on is the right time to buy and holdl it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: