Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy?  (Read 4675 times)
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

You won't get too much advice on rapid profits...nobody can predict what will go to the moon.
There are 2 very worthwhile investments right now.
1. Privcy. Great community, well supported by developers, airdropping right now and set to only get bigger and better.
2. Electoneum. First crypto to really tackle the idea of using coins to pay for everyday transactions. Their new instant payment system is beautiful and the project is well supported. The price has taken a dive since the ICO but i believe now would be the best time to invest.

Good luck with your investments and hope you have great success.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

I think that such projects are currently not on the market and you cannot earn good money on the ICO in the current situation when all the coins are dropping and the market is in deep crisis.

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

The market is full of choices but I think the best deal for us right now is to buy ethereum because ethereum is one sure and strong coin in the market
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

I think the cheapest ones should be ETH and NEO, because these two cryptocurrencies I think are very market demand, they will increase the value as the market develops, so I have purchased and saved them!
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

Ethereum because it has a lot of potential and also use  for long term investment and smart contract.neo as well can be a good one and these two are also in demand on the market as well
settingwake

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

i would invest in BTC, i think it's price will rise again
LikaForw

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

I generally believe that you need to invest very carefully. Excluding all risks, possible failures. Therefore, before investing, think about the consequences yourself. And secure yourself completely.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

I will recommend TRX,Zilliqa,CRPT,Waves,EOS, Neo,CTU and UBEX the new coming tokens.

Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

The market is full of choices but I think the best deal for us right now is to buy ethereum because ethereum is one sure and strong coin in the market
eth indeed now the best and people should now have ethereum as their investment. an obligation,Besides that, you can also choose the best altcoin list on CMC

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
maris.sun

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

Better is to stay in USD and wait better moment to buy. I think only Origo is best choice now, but need to wait a Binance Wink
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

With the situation of market now, it is very difficult to earn profit from the ICO project. The price is often much lower when it is listed in market. I suggest you should wait and use your money to buy some good Altcoins which are preparing to go down at its bottom price such as NEO, Ethereum, ADA, XVG...

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
thisav

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

There are many ICO at the moment, and you will not know which one is good which one is scam. Therefore, the first thing I can recommend to do is not investing the altcoins right but want you to take a look at the coins deeper and do more research such as reading review or comments from others. Its because you make lose everything when you invest altcoin without any research.
dukrat

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

In nowadays market I see the prospect of two projects. It's Usechain and Verime. VME launched the platform on September 5 and the price is still lower than the ICO price. USE after listing on the stock exchange is heavily relocated, but it is due to the fact that the bounty was paid 100M tokens, which were on the stock exchange immediately after listing. Now the price for USE every day is growing.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

Now we need to take Ether and Bitcoin and wait for the resolution of this trend. It's dangerous to take the viola. Sitting in Fiat is also dangerous.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

I think you should make your investment plan by researching the market and the nature of the coins. But ETH, LTE, EOS and so many coins are available out there in which you can invest.

but those coin u mentioned price are high now right?
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

Today, while the prices of all altcoins are growing, you can buy any altcoins with the purpose of selling in the coming days and earning money.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

Hi pal. I am very careful with ICO now, I think that in such a market it is better to buy coins after. About coins I have all coins from top 22 CMC
Except BCH,XRP, USDT, TRX, Doge.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:13:05 AM

Well, if you are looking for the new coins from ICO, I think that MPCX is the best choice. MPCX is a Digital Wealth Management Platform with blockchain basic. It will help you in the financial services. Moreover, this project has reached the softcap and going to reach the hardcap. I'm sure that this new coin can be brighter. But of course, you need more patience because today market is very drop.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
fina13

Activity: 243

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

I recommend you to buy new altcoins like minexcoin, cardano, Eos, and Neo. buying coins can be for long-term investment because the growth is very promising.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

actually I still can't recommend what altcoin coins are good to buy right now, because the market situation is still uncertain, now the market is experiencing an increase, but whether this price increase will persist in the long run or not, or it will only like before that only lasted in the short term.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: