Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy?  (Read 4668 times)
ZEVS42

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

I rarely recommend something because every investor must decide where to invest. but as an exception, I recommend the NEO and Ncash coin to you. I think they will grow very much

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

Hello, if you have the top 5 (BTC,ETH,XMR,XLM,XRP). Look at NEO, Link (carefully it pumped hard),Decentraland, ZEN, Piratechain, Nerva

Always do your own research, no advice

Cheers
MasterJek

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

My recommendation is the following coins: ETH, EOS, NEO, DASH, LTC. In my opinion these are coins that will soon give a good growth.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

Be careful in buying coins in this times of bear market. The only recommended coin to buy is bitcoin.
If you want to hold good altcoins  be sure to buy credits, stellar and  xrp.
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

my recommendation for a medium period of time its XEM, TRX, DGTX, KIN, ZILL, AELF. there is a lot of tokens/coins but this is my choice. in long-term, I will choose another currency
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:14:41 PM

It is one best coin for me to invest in for long holding. It is Ripple. If you choose any other altcoin, you would to earn in future too. But xrp the best variant for me.

Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

The most promissing coins is still ethereum and if you are looking for something cheap it might be ripple or cardano so you just need to choose

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

The most promissing coins is still ethereum and if you are looking for something cheap it might be ripple or cardano so you just need to choose

eth is good atm. just compare the current price and its maximum value – there is enough space for growth.
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
You should consider investing in the Altcoins and then multiply 4 or 5 times. They are ETH, Ripple, NEO. The market that I come back to think of them will increase very high because they are promising and promising coins in the future. Because the ICOS project is not good at the moment so you can invest in Altcoins which i have just given.
This is what every that man should do who plan or intends to invest. What are the real life benefits of a project? For now, ETH is the good choice with good real life benefits in future.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

So buy XRP now, as you see XRP position is currently in the position of number two, if hold on then XRP this year may increase to $ 2. I expect this, however I find that the market is currently difficult. But still believe in xrp
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

eth is good atm. just compare the current price and its maximum value – there is enough space for growth.

Due to the current price of ETH, many people start investing in ETH because we might not get ETH this much cheap in the coming days. Yes, if you compare with the previous this is the right to buy as many ETH possible in order to hold them until the market starts recovering.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

So buy XRP now, as you see XRP position is currently in the position of number two, if hold on then XRP this year may increase to $ 2. I expect this, however I find that the market is currently difficult. But still believe in xrp

xrp will be widely used in the banking sector. therefore, it definitely makes sense to invest now.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
in conditions and situations like now it is very difficult to recommend coins to invest because according to investors' beliefs in my opinion the altcoin that I still believe in investing today is ETH
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
in conditions and situations like now it is very difficult to recommend coins to invest because according to investors' beliefs in my opinion the altcoin that I still believe in investing today is ETH
I also trust the etririum more than other coins. For me, even lost the relevance of Bitcoin, which has ceased to be of economic and practical importance. At least ethereum is the last stronghold of the cryptocurrency world.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

If you are really willing to take the risk of investing in ICO, then I am willing to share some excellent ICO projects for you! You can see my signature! It is very good!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

The market is falling a lot and the Altcoins on coinmarketcap are safe and will yield no less than any ICOS project. Even ICOS projects are very difficult to raise funds now.So i recommend you buy ETH, Ripple are potential which they can multiply 4 times in the future.
tersotr

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

Now, many are gaining short positions for many altcoins. And maybe this is the only right strategy now. After all, just holding coins now is not very profitable.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

I am considering Ethereum, EOS, Cardano as a long term investment. But for now, I am not planning on buying them, and I think the crypto market will continue falling, and it is too early right now to buy altcoins.
There's no other coin that reliable to buy or invest with but only ethereum because this is affordable and one who leads in market in terms of fluctuation. I believe it will continue more to grow and grow.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

now with conditions like now to recommend crypto currency I think it is very difficult because in my opinion the confidence in investors to choose what is invested
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

Yes indeed. potential growth is X8. I think ETH will definitely reach its past peak and surpass it. I think the price of ETH will be around 3000 - 5000

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: