Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New price of ETH  (Read 4820 times)
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
Yes I saw the falling of the price of ethereum in my blockfolio app. I don't think we have to panic because of the falling of the price, base on price history of ethereum, falling too much is a norm and I believed that the time will come ethereum price will surpass its all time high like the way it always did.
felikszemdegs11

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

Can't believe it's gone so low to be honest, I think it will bounce back but who knows with crypto, this bear market has been horrible.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

Can't believe it's gone so low to be honest, I think it will bounce back but who knows with crypto, this bear market has been horrible.

Don't get too optimistic about it, there were lots of you already thought it will bounce back after it hit $400 but it went all the way down to $200, its not going to go up any moment and will probably continue to drop til $50 or below it. This isn't going to be profitable anymore. Its best to just withdraw your money and turn it into USD and spend it to good meals every day for at least 2 years.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

I think it is not new price for ETH, but it is old price, look at last august in 2017, there was much bad price))) I know it will rise and 1000$ for ETH came back very soon or late, i dont know now, it is all possible)))
TranPi16

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

I am not surprised that the price of ETH dropped so low, because in the current time, the price of BTC is in decline. So the price of ETH can not be increased. But I believe that ETH will rise sharply in 2019.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

No, I'm happy about this price and i'm still slowly buying. I can buy around one ETH per month now what is much more how much I can buy some months ago. I'm looking to ETH as a long-term investment, I will sell it in 2020 probably.

Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:34:50 AM

As I know, for today the coin of the Ethereum costs $ 225. But still the forecasts speak about growth in the future. ETH has rather little volatility in relation to other crypto-currencies. We will see.
dilidulu

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

This is very scary, and Ethereum has caused panic selling. I think it will return to $100.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

It is tragic. I was expecting ETH to hit 2k this year Smiley

But now we back to 220. Not really sure what to do at the moment. Trade.. probably to late, exchange - not an option as well.

Probably hold longer and hope that price will recover.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:47:18 AM

Nowadays, although the market situation is not good because of the most cryptocurrencies' prices trend down including bitcoin, Many expert analysts expect that by the end of the year, hopefully, the market will return back to up. SO, we need to keep watching the current situation.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

This is very scary, and Ethereum has caused panic selling. I think it will return to $100.
Cheer up!

It's looking scary as it broke down under $220 today but this isn't the end of the world for ETH. There's still a good time to come for it in the future. If ever ETH will come back to $100, I think the shoppers will come out and will take the sale for Ethereum until it goes back to $500.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

Wink  Smiley I do not look at the fact that these regulators are many, because there is nothing wrong with this. There is true information, but there is a false one, you do not need to believe everything. Young people, an interesting project, develop and you will succeed. The more you develop, the more people you have and the profits. Interesting, thank you. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
bastiankey03

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

well i can say that is not some blindly believing, ethereum is gonna bounceback and rising in the end of the year. i can said this because like a last year the price is rising in Q4
poncik

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

I am not panic, because if you be panic, you can make incredibly bad choices in the crypto. I prefer staying more relax, because at the beginning I was know that any coin can have any price in this digital world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

well i can say that is not some blindly believing, ethereum is gonna bounceback and rising in the end of the year. i can said this because like a last year the price is rising in Q4
indeed this is very profitable if it can happen later. especially now that the price of bitcoin has indeed experienced a considerable price decline
SongtsenGampo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:05:38 AM

Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225.
Yes, I've seen it and that's heartbreaking for most of the eth holders.
What do you think about the price this time?
Cheap, have you bought already?
Are you panic?
Nope, not yet.
Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
Include me, I'm thinking that it will return soon.
No, you're not. The market is just falling and ETH is the most affected.

Thank for your detail answer. It really make me feel better. Everyone seems very confident when talking about the price of eth. That made me feel better. Maybe my fluctuations are not necessary, I need more confidence in the market.
The current price of ETH is really frustrating. I hold 100 ETHs and now have lost more than 50% of the value, which makes me very disappointed. But so far I have not sold my ETH, because I think this time the decline is very sudden, this is not normal, the decline of ICO caused such a large fluctuation? I doubt it, and I believe in Ethereum.
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

In this crypto world, everything is normal.  I don't think we have to panic because of the falling of the price, base on price history of ethereum. Many expert analysts expect that by the end of the year, hopefully, the market will return back to up.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

indeed this is very profitable if it can happen later. especially now that the price of bitcoin has indeed experienced a considerable price decline

The market are in the dip condition that's why the ethereum price are affected also.
But if we compare it in the past years it will back and reach the expensive price.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

There are many times that the price of ETH falling, but usually it rise again.
Event though it will need some time to rise again.

sanacaks

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

I hope we reach bottom of 2018 for ETH. I still believe  after some time we will have good profit from ETH. When you see many altcoins from ETH blockchain, people will need to buy more ETH. It has a good future for my thinking.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: