Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:30:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New price of ETH  (Read 4810 times)
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

Yes, I saw the price. Now it about 172 dollars. It is simply awful. For only several days the price fell more than to 100 dollars. I already begin to panic.
Well, if you continue to panic you might lose everything. In this situation, you only need to believe on the coin you supported befor by just investing. You don’t need to worry if you think this market will rise again. Look at bitcoin, it is still dump and whe bitcoin started to pump you will see ETH will pump also.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

Now the market for crypto currency is such a situation in which I will not be surprised at the price of the etherium. And even the price of 150$ may not be the lowest!
It's slowly getting lower it's prices in Ethereum which it ends,to regrets if we panic selling but In more years of coming I believe there will be a good improvements and good benefits to earn as well as market exploded in high prices.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
dalin19

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

Quiet yourself, Eth is changing costs and this is unquestionably an advantages and disadvantages. Remain patient and quiet, it's a great opportunity to assemble Eth.

With a low value change there will be an opportunity to be a superior value, the season is starvation, so be tolerant and survive.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

In the afternoon, the price of ETH went down at 168 USD and then raise back. So, I think ETH can fall deeper, it broke down the price's rate 200USD that many people said before

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

Yes, I saw the price. Now it about 172 dollars. It is simply awful. For only several days the price fell more than to 100 dollars. I already begin to panic.
There is a lot of chance for that to go to even lower than this price. I have seen a lot of reasons to create the next panic sell. Regulation, ETF rejected by SEC and more disasters things will come to the crypto until the end of this month. this will be so difficult thing to be surpassed by crypto with this fundamental support.
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

The new and reasonable price range could be $ 150. This may be the final price range of ETH, so consider buying the right ones for the long run.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
I have seen its current price today, it drops to $170, and I think this time, its price might drop more, but hopefully it will not drop below $100, because if this happens, there is no wonder every holders might sell all their holdings in no time.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:30:41 AM

Why does the price of the Ethereum fall? Price fall because the supply exceeds demand, in the past year, the rise in the price of the Eth was due to people who bought him for investing in the ICO, today investors are inactive and are waiting for the phase of the market's fall ends. Today, the situation is extremely incomprehensible, or the ICO will start to make profit again and investors are activated then the price for the Ethereum will be restored, or for other reasons the market will go into the recovery phase which will restart the economic model of ICO. Whether the new model will work on the Ethereum platform it's a good question...
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

It's possible that competitors are trying to sink the ETH, for example EOS.
all that and it is necessary to push for a threshold of unprofitableness of mining.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

New price of ethereum is absolutely depressive. i wish I had sell it earlier, because now it is time to fill bags and I don't have extra funds to make it.
Hope eth price will change to the better!
ObsidianCharlie

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

I dont think its at a discount at all. I can see Eth going to $150 and then down to $90. I kept hearing NEO was a steal at $89. Then $79. Then you were crazy to not buy at $59...and well, we know where NEO is now. Buying the dips in a bear market is a recipe for disaster. You do that in a bull market. We are in a bear market. Still love ya Danny, just a small disagreement about Eth being a deal. Always enjoy your vids!

Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

the falling trend turned from 167 usd and we are recovering from there as far as i can see.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

I'm not panicking. Now the market is forcing weak holders of ETH to sell their assets at any price, even for $150. + ICO projects that have collected their money in the Etherum now started to sell it. Scam projects immediately sell it for $.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chichitalent

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

Hello everyone !

ETH market fell to $178+ and moved to $219. This is a good movement and i expect more movement of it.
manvinder030429

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

Have you seen the most recent cost of ETH at that point? About $ 225. What do you think about the value this time? Is it accurate to say that you are freeze? Give me a chance to see a portion of your perspectives on the off chance that you trust that their costs will return soon.

About myself, I am very bewildered seeing their costs. I think about whether I'm indiscriminately accepting?
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:49:46 AM

Have you seen the most recent cost of ETH at that point? About $ 225. What do you think about the value this time? Is it accurate to say that you are freeze? Give me a chance to see a portion of your perspectives on the off chance that you trust that their costs will return soon.

About myself, I am very bewildered seeing their costs. I think about whether I'm indiscriminately accepting?

It will recover more sooner than expected. I wonder people who purchased it at 175 will earn way good.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

it's bigger than eth now 16% is worth $ 220 so for me it's a big thing and at least I look forward to this coin. hope to have a miracle for the end of the year.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
DisBITcus

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:02:08 AM

I'm shocked! The price of the air dropped sharply. Almost 2 times. It all struck. Such a strong platform and gave up sharply. But I do not give up hope that everything will come to its senses. And we will soon see the new Ether.
HarryBeroe

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

I think you just don't believe blindly because I also believe that the price will go up again. Because I'm sure by looking at the chart all this time. The usual starting from the end of the year or at least until mid-December is decreasing. And the beginning of January will return to normal.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:06:00 AM

Hello everyone !

Ethereum has been the most talked about topic today it's a huge dip in prices, I am not a whale but I prefer to keep my ethereum and have bought a small amoount of Ethereum, no regret on my part I still believe in Ethereum, there is still no alternatives to Ethereum, it's still the best smart contract in the market today.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: