Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New price of ETH  (Read 4820 times)
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
The new price of ETH makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't know what the reason is. Maybe the whale is deliberately arranged? Still cleaning before the arrival of the bull market? I am not sure where the price of ETH will fall. Similarly, I don't know if it still has the ability to stand up again.

I'm not sure about you either, as there seems to be no sign they will come back. But looking at the way investors are not fluctuated, I think everything will be fine.
Yes, I also think so because nowadays many people are waiting for Ethereum's price to recover, but now the market price and Altcoin are still up and down and not yet stable again, I hope that everything will return to stable and profitable because many people have lost their money recently

I consider its current price to be stable until it dumped to 195$ just recently. I think the stability you are talking is to make its price return to what it is last January 2018. Let's all just learn how to make profits even at this bear market.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

The more the ether dump in price,  the more excited I am.  Don't get me wrong,  I'm not happy that I have lost so uch value in Fiat on my ether holding ,  but the fundenmental behind ethereum platform is still very strong and potential of Ethereum success is very real.  So,  I am excited about low price so I can buy more!

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

Ethereum's price just fell below $200 yesterday. But considering that ethereum is fundamentally significant coin so it is more likely that its price will rise in the upcoming bull run.Experts believe that even with these huge decline, experts predicted a times three with its price. Time to buy ethereum now.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

I see the latest Ethereum prices for now $ 198-200 $.
Current prices are very bad for Ethereum holders.
With a bad price decline there is no need to panic because prices will rise again. But I don't know when prices rise above 300 $ to 500 $.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

I see the latest Ethereum prices for now $ 198-200 $.
Current prices are very bad for Ethereum holders.
With a bad price decline there is no need to panic because prices will rise again. But I don't know when prices rise above 300 $ to 500 $.
Nobody knows when the prices again will grow well , so many people who bought ETH even at the price of $ 100 and below now sell it. Perhaps for them it is the right move. The rest I would advise you rather to buy ETH, as this coin will show its growth in the future.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

Very sad to see the price, but I think it's temporary difficulties and soon everything will return. All this is due to the lowering of the ICO market and declining capitalization the total market.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

Very sad to see the price, but I think it's temporary difficulties and soon everything will return. All this is due to the lowering of the ICO market and declining capitalization the total market.
You don't need to be too sad because this price is still normal because not only the ETH is experiencing a high decline. waiting patiently i think it will produce big profits, and buying it now is a good choice. because if Bitcoin rises, the ICO will increase and that will make ETH increase because many ICOs use the ETH platform.
Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
We do not need to panic about ethereum price goes down because it can be bounce back sooner or later.We don't loose hope until this crypto world is still in the business.It can be up and it can be down in the market.

Why not worry about him? If it goes down too much and too long, it shows that the market or ETH is no longer an attractive investment
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

New price of ethereum now is below $200. I don't know if it will come up to below $100 as it is continuously dropping. This is the most perfect time to buy more ethereum and hold then wait for its comeback.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
doberman
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

The ethereum coin is increasingly frightening and worries investors with its price. I think that in the near future we can expect a price reduction lower than $ 150.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
DraGoN7b

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

My disappointment has no limits. Today, the coin crossed my psychological threshold of $ 200. Worth $ 199 today. I do not even know what this is about in the future.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

Hello everyone !

Ethereum is now the crypto currency that everyone hopes for and I think that even such a cost is already quite good. I think that is just purchased now and wait for what comes next. Wait not so long
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

Hello everyone !

At this moment, based on the coinmarketcap, the price of Ether now falls about 196.8 dollars. It's quite not good that its value is still decreasing without a sign of recovery. Might it be the end of Cryptocurrency? almost all the altcoins are marked red. I hope this will be fixed soon.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

There is no need to panic. Even now, the price is slightly below 200 USD and I hope it would change soon. Right now it is the best opportunity to buy some more Ethereum and wait for the December bull run to come.
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

Hello everyone !
I currently see the price of ETH that its been continuously dumping into $196 but I believe that eth will pump also soon. No you're not blindly believing on the pump of the ETH because many people here in crypto is still holding and believing in the pump of ETH. Lets just wait and start believing!

EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

Personally, I don't see any major prerequisites for Ethereum fall below $ 150 dollars even in this market, which we see now. In my opinion the potential of this coin is still very high as the expectations of investors and holders from the team. Reasons to fall sharply yet. Tongue
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

If the price of ETH wants to go down like this it would dissopoint many ICOs and their fonders , Eth needs to spacified the number of its total supply , it is sad to see such a thing for one of the biggest coins in coinmarketcap , I think the price would go even below 100$ if they dont want to do anything about it.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

I heard that the ETH team plans to launch an update to the Casper network in early 2019. It is likely that at this point the price may go even lower if the market does not turn around and begin a strong growth. I think do not panic, because this year is not the best for many cryptocurrencies, and Ethereum is no exception. Just wait
inwas797

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

Today, the price is even lower than $ 195.5, but I do not panic,the market situation is not easy and there is no improvement.I do not panic and just took a wait-and-see position when the market turns green.Now is the time to buy Ethereum with" free " money.
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

The Ethereum endlessly rises and falls like other cryptocurrencies. I do not understand how it turns out that someone predicts the cost of cryptocurrency. It's incredibly impossible for me and all the numbers are approximate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: