Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:45:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New price of ETH  (Read 4820 times)
anjuara1978

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:40:55 PM

The new month November is already started if we check Eth price now then we can see $195+ is the current price.
But at the end of this year, it's price can be increased probably.
alexeylom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:53:30 PM

The price is more than real and fully justified, what we saw last winter is just an illusion. The price was too high, as for an alternative currency and still such a young economy - the price is very fair. I will not predict the price, because I do not think that it should stand more than cost now.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

I hope the new prices at ETH will now begin to appear, but I don't see price movements at ETH, this is what sometimes worries me,
can it be ETH can change the current conditions "?!
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:33:01 PM

I hope the new prices at ETH will now begin to appear, but I don't see price movements at ETH, this is what sometimes worries me,
can it be ETH can change the current conditions "?!
Well, at the moment we can safely say that the price has come to life and has begun its movement. Gradually capitalization has grown, tried to break up, so I think it makes sense to talk about the beginning of the movement
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
This is the range of movement of the price of ether for a long time, which cannot be ignored by the holding lovers. I think that breaking through the $ 250 barrier will be the first breakthrough.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

it can be maximum 250 dollars until end of the year.
it cant go upper because of the early sellers.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:28:42 AM

yes now the price of ETH is decreasing and I think that is because the market price is back in red. I do not panic to see the current market situation because I am sure everything will end soon and crypto's future will be beautiful the following year.
whatever the development of the crypto currency has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies with conditions and conditions that are currently needed by investors who have considerable confidence and patience
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

if you see it in the past few months, prices don't tend to rise high or fall in, you can use this in the pedek trade, you can do it with bitcoin or ethereum
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

I think that Ethereum looks under-priced and is a great buy right now. Yes it has fallen a lot, but there is strong support below the current price. Long term potential is very strong, I would advise to hold, or buy more for DCA purposes if you bought in above the current point.

CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

until now the price of ethereum has not undergone a definite change because it still stands at $ 200, only walking in place does not experience a large increase or decrease, although I still believe that ethereum will soar going forward so just need to wait patiently.

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

Hello everyone !
now I'm not always updated about the price of ETH, even if it reaches the price of $ 225 I won't panic to sell it, because I'm sure ETH will return to a higher price. I have several ETH coins and I plan to sell for $ 1000/1 ETH. I will wait even though it takes a long time

crypki21

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

I was very worried, I did not panic. I have tried to accept this situation because they both have a risk. and I hope that prices will soon return to the moon. You have to believe and be strong.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

I was very worried, I did not panic. I have tried to accept this situation because they both have a risk. and I hope that prices will soon return to the moon. You have to believe and be strong.
Belief is what we need in this market. Everyone is very disappointed in the value of ETH but if you look at the future this coin will definitely have a higher price and this time is a very good time to invest because I believe ETH will soon go to the moon
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

New price of ethereum is extremely small. So I am ready to buy more.
Soon situation will change and it is opportunity for me to buy more to get higher return in future.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

Soon situation will change and it is opportunity for me to buy more to get higher return in future.
for now, wait as much as possible because this happens to all coins, even bitcoin. well, it can be said that this is the year for the crisis in crypto. well, maybe in 2019, ETH will have a new and higher price.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

for now, wait as much as possible because this happens to all coins, even bitcoin. well, it can be said that this is the year for the crisis in crypto. well, maybe in 2019, ETH will have a new and higher price.

I will not stop hoping and believing that cryptos will recover again very soon, specially ethereum and bitcoin I hope a bull run will happen before the year ends.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

Hello everyone !

In my opinion its cheap right now and its best time to buy I dont need to panic since btc is also cheap right now . Almost all crypto dump a lot so just buy and hodl for long term .
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

I am sure that in 2019 changes will emerge. whether it's in terms of price or from improving technology. so we better defend it first when we go into crypto. when it's time later, crypto will recover, even though it is currently experiencing a decline.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

Hello everyone !
It seems to me that when the market trend changes,when the bulls will come to the market,the Ethereum price can easily return to the previous price records. As for me,I am very upset by the fall of Ethereum,but I believe that it is temporary and that Ethereum has a great future ahead of it.

axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

Hello everyone !
It seems to me that when the market trend changes,when the bulls will come to the market,the Ethereum price can easily return to the previous price records. As for me,I am very upset by the fall of Ethereum,but I believe that it is temporary and that Ethereum has a great future ahead of it.
The price of ETH will stabilize at around 200-220$ and probably extend to 2019. If in 2019 the uptrend and everything goes up then we can expect ETH to reach 500$, but in fact ETH has collapsed and it is difficult to go up in the future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: