Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 04:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake ico and bounty  (Read 4265 times)
Exprow

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

Fake ICO are harmful for investment. there no tools to find out fake ICO but all the projects are provide the white paper so we can read carefully in white paper then only we can choose the good project.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

I think you should definitely read whitepaper first. And there you have to understand how realistic the project is. After, I suggest you investigate the team members of the project. Especially reading the comments about the members gives you information about the members.
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

My personal experience is that you should follow scam alert topics on the forum, learn how to evaluate the project via Whitepaper, ideas, profiles of project members ... with it.
drawoh14

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico
If the project has anonymous team it is a pure scam that's the major thing I always for. An active team will make project become successful

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

If the project has anonymous team it is a pure scam that's the major thing I always for. An active team will make project become successful
it's just a small parameter. if I see the flexibility of the active team in the media communicative teams determine the success of a project. the more active they are the better for us to support.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

Fake ICO are harmful for investment. there no tools to find out fake ICO but all the projects are provide the white paper so we can read carefully in white paper then only we can choose the good project.
There is no if you don't look for it, every ICO that is launched in this forum there will be several members who do research on the ICO. Usually they will make a thread if you really correct the ICO is a scam in Reputation, I suggest you to be active in the sub-forum. And other sites you can visit this https://www.bountypost.club hopefully it will help you.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

Fake ICO is difficult to distinguish for there are some instances that fake ICO looks like the real one but actually not. That is why we should deal crypto place diligently. This is our duty.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

there are so many fake ico and bounty campaigns coming today, we can never sure and know that these icos are fake. they all look like a real and working project to participate. We just be patient and vigilance that these campaigns are true.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

There are so many bounty fake and ico so double careful for even more investors because it's not always easy to review the bounty and ico others because they think that they are legit so many people are bothering the wrong way so it's better to make sure that you just have to go ahead so that you can not make money.

Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

Fake ICO and bounty are not easy to identify, because it will not be clearly stated in the White paper that it is a fake project. But there are many things which can be put in place to know if an ICO is actually a fake or not but this as to be very careful with.
* clearly read the white paper of the project
* the purpose for creating the token. Then note if the token will have its own blockchain or use other blockchain eg ethereum or bitcoin
* the team behind the project have to be consider. Their pics as to be clearly visible, name  and where they can be found should the project....
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:32:41 PM

The very first sign that bounty scum is when you stop updating spreadsheets, then stop responding to messages. And already you start to think. And here there is a choice - either to hope for a positive outcome, or to choose a new company.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

It's not just fake projects that waste our time, it is the ones that have no hope of succeeding. Some genuine projects will simply fold and collapse and all that time will be wasted. These days it is difficult to find a good one, do lots of research before choosing

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:42:29 PM

this you can only guess with the help of experience

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

In my opinion, as a bounty hunter I use the term research and read. I always search whether they have a proper website with the whole information written legibly. Sometimes when looking to their website you see bunch of people who are their team members try searching those up in their Link in if whether they are real or not. Lastly try reading some articles written about them if there are maybe it's not fake, if there is none maybe it is fake.
juki35man

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:48:45 PM

we can read the whitepaper or the design of the project, whether it is the original result from their team or the results of imitating someone else's product, we can find many things to find out the ico is true or scam Undecided
m.awanda

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

I believe it's troublesome however not feasible. On the off chance that you need to distinguish a decent or destiny abundance or ICO then you should check their administrator level first check their message bolster . On the off chance that their help and action adequate at that point can join with no faltering
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

I do not think there's a guide to detect fake projects with a 100% accuracy.
There are also legit projects also out there that failed but were also labeled as fake.  
People need to learn the difference between a scam project and a legitimate project that just failed to reach its goals, those two things are not the same even if people use them as synonymous, a scam project can give incredible profits to some people, this was the case of bitconnect, many people in the forum warned that it was a scam and many people lost money with it but there was a lot people that earn money with it as well, and there are projects that have good developers behind them and that make an effort to produce a product but they simply fail like many companies do in the real world.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

I'm so bored with them. We leave our power to work, we dedicate our family to work at the time we try to make a promotion to win, but the project is disappearing. So I think that bounty teams should take a certain amount of eth, just in case.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico

The easiest thing that you can do, go to ico review sites such as icobench or other site.
There you can see icos reviewed by them.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

The easiest thing that you can do, go to ico review sites such as icobench or other site.
There you can see icos reviewed by them.
I disagree with what those review usually give, it sometime look as if they are bribed to give good review in the case of monvid tokensale, monvid had good review and now it is scam project they have gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: