Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake ico and bounty  (Read 4265 times)
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:16:31 AM

I could say that better to research more on the ICO before it participating and investing. Most important is the product endorse in cryptocurrency has legally exist in the industry already and extended in digital assets form.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

there is no specific way to determine a fake ICO but I independently analyze with some important points:
1. ICO has a good and unique website appearance
2. Softcap has been achieved and 50% is best achieved from hardcap
3. Fast response on telegram
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:52:25 AM

I could say that better to research more on the ICO before it participating and investing. Most important is the product endorse in cryptocurrency has legally exist in the industry already and extended in digital assets form.
more selective in choosing ico can be used as a benchmark whether we are on fake ico and fake bounty or not. This is useful so that we are not trapped in an ico condition that does not reward us.

hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

there is no specific way to determine a fake ICO but I independently analyze with some important points:
1. ICO has a good and unique website appearance
2. Softcap has been achieved and 50% is best achieved from hardcap
3. Fast response on telegram
But it's not 100% working because they are also have some plan to do. Collecting funds during ICO is their target, they can scarifice their time for being active on telegram or other group for made it seem real and after ICO end they will be dissappear clearly. Nothing is certain as long as only searching it through internet.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

There are now a lot of fraudulent ICOs to take advantage of our accounts, so be careful before investing in them, so consider and analyze them carefully.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

Personally I believe that bounty managers should do their due diligence before launching the bounty for an ICO. If a project has no team, then they better have an amazing explanation for it, as this is one of the surest signs of an impending scam. Ideally, the bounty manager would read through the whitepaper and see how viable the project is before taking on the bounty, as nobody likes participating in failing projects.
That is what it should happen, but since there is no control about who becomes a bounty manager then it is very likely that we are going to keep seeing scam icos appearing all over the forum, so I understand why some bounty hunters have decided to only apply to campaigns that are managed by bounty managers that do their own due diligence before they take on a project, but even they are not perfect and may be scammed as well.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

Something have to be done about scam ICOs ,its getting out of hand this days ,I'm suggesting some kind of verification? Like we are been asked for kyc to verify we are real and no multiple account ,why can't ICO projects go through such? We need FBI /Cop kinda thing in crypto world to lower misdirections for newbies ,if all newbies are fed up who is going to invest in any coin ?

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:29:07 PM

Well, these days fake and scam ICOs are a major problem for bounty hunters. There is no point in promoting fake ICOs, you wouldn't get anything in the end, so it would be better if we try to spot them instead of promoting them for a few months.

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

You will have to do a thorough research about the project to know if it's actually fake or not before you can participate in it, otherwise you might just be wasting your time or investing your hard earned money in fake I ICO.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico
All ico project look very good whem they are release in the market. Its hard to detect whether its fake or legit project. Just take some time in researching and reading their whitepaper. And take a look to the team behind that project.

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:34:27 PM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico
All ico project look very good whem they are release in the market. Its hard to detect whether its fake or legit project. Just take some time in researching and reading their whitepaper. And take a look to the team behind that project.
Analyze is key for all of that, we must  know by ourself which ico is good or not so we not stuck with it. If we can analyze which ico is good, i think it is no more problem we can choose good ico for us.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

You can go to the relevant ICO evaluation website to check the reality of the project. The activity of the team members can be seen whether the project can be successful.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

What is certain is that research must be done carefully, please note that fake ico can be seen with a team that is not real, the offer is too high.
There is no transparency with the telegram group or the information submitted.

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

This must be real team with history. Try to find them in social networks. If not I wouldn't give them my money. So before participating bounty also check info about bounty manager. Good bounty manager also helps to avoid scum but not at 100%.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:28:16 AM

There are some hint that it is a fake ICO like no team profile in their website.  The price of of ICO is high in and there is no github. Those are some examples but other scammers are con artist that they can provide github and everything and at the end they will leave the project and disappear. 
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

As far as i know that what we can do is checking on the indication on a project to be suspected as a scam. such as the team behind the project, the website of the project and many other things.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

You have no guarantee that you will identify a fake. The greater the fraud - the better the masking takes place. At the moment, it is better to suspend investments in ICO in my opinion. Too much fraud and very weak projects.

applezero

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

is it good if we use a website that discusses ico as our reference, can we trust the web that discusses an ico, I usually join a bounty following the reference from the website that discusses ico
alexagel82

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:40:11 AM

I hope this will help me too I'm new to crypto so I hope I can learn in this thread how to identify if the project is a scam
ediloverose

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

You can check their project team, many projects that scam use fake identities to fool investors. You can also view the ico rating website as a reference.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: