Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:37:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake ico and bounty  (Read 4265 times)
greenfield84

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

the market needs ICO regulation. Now there are so many scammers that it’s harder to recognize an honest project. even after rigorous analysis, you cannot be 100% sure that this project is not fraudsters

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

Right now, it will be very difficult to spot a fake ICO because most projects have evolved in their way of scamming people. Every project is different. But there are some red flags that when you notice, you should stay away. If the white paper has a lot of mistakea, if the team allocation of tokens is more than 30% and if the website is too young, these should ring a bell

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

Well, there is no particular method you can use to know because they disguise and it is difficult to identity if they are real if is reg flag in bear market when ico suddenly reach their target overnight.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

not all ICOs are bad, the best solution is to follow ico who already has a government license. like MCB, just look at the white paper and the web. the team is very serious about managing this project. therefore don't miss this ico.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:37:02 AM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico

Unfortunately, there is no 100% correct way to determine fraudulent ICO.
You need to pay attention to the White Paper, to the project team, to their goals, and so on. If something scares you, then it is better not to participate in this ICO.
Proper digging and diligence can actually bring about 100% way of identifying ICO scams. The problem with a lot of people is they want to get rich fast, and they just assume as long as they are diversifying risks, they are good, and with that, they just keep investing in anything that comes to mind without due diligence on what they are investing in.

I would not even say in the first instance anyone should be so much focused on the whitepaper as this can be plagiarized easily these days, what is important is to look at the team, their experiences in the past, how you think they can easily fit into this equation and deliver in the long run and then, take a look at the availability of a minimum viable product, before you even start considering the aspect of going technical by reading the whitepaper.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

I think the best way to detect whether the project/ ICO is a scam or not is researching by yourself. If you have ever joined in many projects/ICOs then you will have a feeling about them, whether it's a scam or not. Don't forget to read any sources about it, then you will understand it well.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

Just investigate the project, you are going to take part in. There are still some great ICOs and Bounties to participate. I think, one of the most important factors is the Telegram community. If the Telegram community has 100 members and it is said, that the ICO collected more than 5 million USD. It is a scam.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

the market needs ICO regulation. Now there are so many scammers that it’s harder to recognize an honest project. even after rigorous analysis, you cannot be 100% sure that this project is not fraudsters
It is true that there are a lot of ico scams, but we must be careful and this is the key so that we can choose a good bounty or scam bounty.
to be able to choose a good bounty I usually see the manager bounty. whether it is trustworthy or not.
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:30:29 AM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico

It's not easy to detect fake ico and fake project because we don't know this in the early and we only know in the middle and the end of the ico. But we can research to find the legit one, but this does not guarantee that the project is legit. I don't know if there any tools to detect fake ico because so far, there is too many projects that potential to be the fake ico.
mgrbtc

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

Now many have already learned to mask well, but still a frank scam can be identified on their own. Especially after studying the project teams. I always start exactly with the team.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

The best thing to do is to be observant. If they are offering stakes that’s impossible to be given away on a promised deadline or their site seems fake, then don’t join. Anything that you find suspicious is always a reason for you to find a more legitimate campaign. Also, there is a bounty section here in the forum wherein you can find campaigns and their campaign manager. You can determine their trust ratings if they are reliable.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

The best thing to do is to be observant. If they are offering stakes that’s impossible to be given away on a promised deadline or their site seems fake, then don’t join. Anything that you find suspicious is always a reason for you to find a more legitimate campaign. Also, there is a bounty section here in the forum wherein you can find campaigns and their campaign manager. You can determine their trust ratings if they are reliable.

Actually, not all.  Yes there are some trusted bounty manager and having a green trust but sometimes they not know that they manage a scam project. All you have to do is a deep research check their site, telegram or in social media if they truly active.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

One of the best ways to do so is to know tel teels or in other words red flags.
The first and biigest red flag for bounty hunters is that ther are telling that they will give huge amount of BOUNTY and they define ti as 1000's of dolalrs for each participant.
Then ther is the busisnes model, dont get in pyramid type ICOs, stay away from ICOs who promise retrun on their investment.

And then there is abunch of small things, social media,country of origin and team.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

I think there's no way for you to detect if the campaign or ico project is a fake or not but for me to choose the right bounty I've always read the whitepaper if it was good or not because sometimes if the whitepaper is not good enough it is a fake campaign or ico. Just my opinion.
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

I think there's no way for you to detect if the campaign or ico project is a fake or not but for me to choose the right bounty I've always read the whitepaper if it was good or not because sometimes if the whitepaper is not good enough it is a fake campaign or ico. Just my opinion.

It was still difficult to detect fake campaign or bounty right now as they will prove in many ways that they are a legit project. But soon, if they are starting to delay something especially they are delaying the time to release something related with their project then it is the time for us to be careful and we need to take the decision, and if necessary, we can leave them so they will not get anything from us.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

The worst part of those fake project is them hosting a bounty program which run things up totally, imagine someone spending series of months going fake stuff you will just be depressed and think of giving up on bounties. I have participated in some many of them which makes me even think that if any project doesn't get listed on exchange I won't buy it, but to my surprise I also get scammed with a listed coin, that's when I realized that crypto is now a gambling stuff
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

To avoid fake ICO and bounty. First check the road map of the projects to ensure they are legit. Read their white paper, a thread and others that will give us learning from it.I will suggest keeping in your mind the best campaign manager that you participated before to ensure not fake.
IKZIR31

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

I usually search for information in the "scam accusation" section in this forum. there is a lot of information about projects that are scam, it can be my recommendation to join the bounty.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

I have never heard about the tools that would help to avoid fraudulent ICO.But there are already platforms that are ready to guarantee all investors the safety of their funds in case of not fulfilling the conditions of the team that conducts the ICO.This platform is called W12.Maybe with the help of such platforms there will be more investors.Bounty participants to more carefully select projects they are promoting.It is better to spend 1 day searching for a good bounty than to take part in 10 useless bounties.Recently, everyone pays attention to quality and not quantity.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

It is too hard to detect fake ICO and bounties, for my 1year in this business i have no found some tools in detecting those scam project. But i have more experience those scam project they are good in the first place, but in the end it was recognized scams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: