Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:20:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3995 times)
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

To argue about what will happen in 30, 40 years is madness, since anything can happen, especially if we are talking about crypto-currencies. But still, I believe that we will increasingly use cryptocurrency as a means of payment, this will occur gradually.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

Boy, you answer yourself to the question at the beginning - “what is money and what function they perform,” and then listen to your friends

Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

Yes, I hope, that people will stop using cash and will come into the crypto currencies industry. It is only a matter of time, when people will be using crypto for daily payments. We need just more working products to attrack new investors and new audience.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

Currently, some people use only cash, so the full transition to the use of non-cash money will not happen in the near future.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

Yes, our future is cashless. But it will take a lot of time. Firstly it will be provided in well-developed countries and then slowly in poor countries. I think we will see this changes.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

Not this time, i guess, because cryptocurrency is not yet ready to replace fiat as the means of payment for buying products or as or any services online. I believe it also takes time to even let the whole world embrace the blockchain technology.

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

No that cannot be possible. We live in a world where only 40-50% population has access to mobiles and gadgets, in such a world, how do you even expect to have a completely digital world.
So, it CANNOT happen. We will ALWAYS rely on CASH.

Yes i too agree on this. There are lot of billion of people who rely on cash transaction instead of going digital because digital/Crypto currency requires internet and technology. which lot of people lack knowledge on it. CASH will not stop and people always rely on cash transaction.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

i dont think so, even on the future we all using digital technology, especialy for payment need, real money or cash never be replaced by digital money.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

That is a possibility. But not yet in the near future. Although cryptocurrency has been gaining many supporters still there are many who have not yet embraced crypto. Until it gain widespread and mainstream acceptance from different countries and government, we don't yet see the time that everyone will use cashless money.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

Most likely, you just can not yet imagine the whole system without cash, but personally it seems to me that all this is quite possible!
mainthread

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

People are happy to give up the traditional money. I have no doubt about it. The problem is that it is not profitable for governments. I think that crypto will be an alternative option. Traditional money will exist as long as the state will exist.
omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
I thinks that in the future cash money will be replaced by credit cards, and maybe be later some governments will start using blockchain technology for better tracking of cash flows. Then cash money will be in demand for illegal services.

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

I believe in future, money will come more personal and hard to steal, so i think yes, people will stop using cash, and start to using other form of currency, and i hope it is cryptocurrency Smiley
kevincandra

Activity: 261

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

not yet, for now there's no possible way for crypto to wipe out cash,however, there are still many people who do not know about cryptocurrency and crypto usage

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
msbtrooper

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

It might happen in the nearest future if you study the history of trade and money. The Genesis was trade by barter and later we had cash as also there will still be revolution in the industry considering the clamour for cashless economy. Who know crypto might take over.
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

I don't think that cash will disappear soon but for the far-sighted plans it could be there.  Cash is a part of the constant old world and crypto will change it.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:25:48 PM

As long as there are still people without access in electricity, cash will still remain. Actually I don't think we would ever go full digital in paying for transactions because first, not all people can afford to buy a phone (there still are in third world countries) and lastly, the dependecy on the Internet would be extremely high and that is not a good thing.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

Cash is already almost obsolete, personally I dont really carry cash around unless I suspect that the place I am about to shop at doesn't accept contactless. Honestly, it is extremely rare for places in most countries not to accept card or contactless now, so cash is already almost dead, but it wasn't Bitcoin or crypto that killed it.
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

Of course we are moving towards digitalized world. And digital money is only one part of it. How about Artificial Intelligence that will control your car, will control the comfort of your house. You should think far beyond just digital money and cryptocurrencies, their is a lot of use of immutable blockchain technology in many industries.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

Very soon, I think. The cash just dissapiar from our life in next 15-25 years. The humanity just change cash and will use only other pay systems.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: