Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3990 times)
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

Not soon. Although over the past year there have been many changes in my "village": the shuttle buses began to accept payment by cards, heh, in my area it can be considered a cyberpunk: old buses and contactless payment  Grin

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

Humanity will never stop using cash.
there are so many people who have no internet connection nor even an idea to use it.
cryptocurrency depends over the connection through the internet.
This will not be good for those who don't know how to operate.
But soon i know there will be a way that BTC will be the currency of the world.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
i think the future of crypto world is connected with new generations mostly. those who will be born when crypto is popular just wouldn't be able to imagine the world without it

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Byakuya

Activity: 461
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:23:40 PM

I think people will stop using cash when old generations will be dead because new generations are familiar with the technology, bitcoin and credit cards.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

I don't think an era would ever come when people would stop using cash, personally I use card for most of my transactions but the fact is that there are small payments you make that do not justify the use of card, for example you want to buy a candy for your child, it costs just a few cents, if you use a card to pay for it, you would look stupid.

dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

Perhaps, but it will not be soon. cryptocurrency is not yet sufficiently developed. In the future, the only thing that can be is that some countries will accept and will only actively use cryptocurrency
harith@1996

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:44:51 PM
Merited by Jamesdila1 (1)

The same thought comes to my mind sometimes. But I think It will very difficult to change almost every nation of the world from fiat currencies to crypto withing few decades. Because usage of money has a very long history which is coming from early ages of civilization. To change this system it will take a very long time as same as we have taken to practice fiat money.

According to my opinion, It is a challange to practice these technologies over all counties. Still there are considerably large gaps between technology and financial abilities among different countries. When considering a single country, there can be different types of resistances against crypto economy inside the county, such as lack of knowledge, government rules etc. I feel that because I have a good understanding about how the knowledge of crypto in my county. It will be very difficult to convert all traditional currency systems in to a digital currency system.

I can't say this is impossible, but if it will happen I believe it is not so far. Still the beginning. 
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

Perhaps, but it will not be soon. cryptocurrency is not yet sufficiently developed. In the future, the only thing that can be is that some countries will accept and will only actively use cryptocurrency

in stages it is possible that cash will be replaced. but we also don't know this yet. the problem is that the situation is getting worse so we can't guess. Moreover, Crypto has also only been running for a while, not so long ago. so it takes time too.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

i do believe that there will come a time that people will stop using cash and will go for crypto in exchanges and i know that we are still in early age of crypto but i have a strong faith that this is the future of currency exchanges.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

To be honest, it seems to me that I can already use a card that today has very wide possibilities for use, so I would probably say that fiat money will soon run out and will never be used, today there is electronic money and they should be used.
Ekosistim

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

maybe it can be happen, who knows what will happen on the future, in additional every day growth of our Technology became more fast, so i think maybe it would be happen.

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
my opinion is that sooner or later digital money will win cash, well, think about what to store them, what to transport them, to serve ATMs, it's all1 is actually very expensive, just the problem is that there are many hackers on the Internet who can now easily transfer your money to themselves, that's when we find a way to get rid of them that's when crypto and will be very relevant, and slowly the blockchain does it.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

maybe in the distant future, people will completely stop using money and will switch to cryptocurrency. but for now it is unreal. Many countries should accept cryptocurrency, but this does not mean that the entire population will use only cryptocurrency

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
kevincandra

Activity: 261

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

maybe in the distant future, people will completely stop using money and will switch to cryptocurrency. but for now it is unreal. Many countries should accept cryptocurrency, but this does not mean that the entire population will use only cryptocurrency
true, people will still using cash for long long time until the cryptocurrency could fulfill all it need to replace cash, it will need a lot of further development and also crypto need to be completely accepted by society,as we see now not everyone can accept crypto

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
mrngo9x92

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

Cash still used, can not be completely removed. It is necessary to purchase in places where there are no qualified and advanced equipment.
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

from what you say, it has begun to be seen clearly with technological advances in this era, all can use services without cash, it only takes time for everyone to stop using cash because the people lack understanding or a weak economy. in the world of crypto is very advanced with its system so as to facilitate all the easy and fast exchange of money, for now it is still too fast to conclude it.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

Actually, human was begin with no cash in their trading system. We used goods to trades goods long time ago.
Money was created to make our trading easier. After paper money, comes digital money.
And now, bitcoin was created as a digital currency. So i think it wont be impossible for us, to no longer use money anymore in the future.

riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

this could be a future reason with a variety of technology systems that continue to grow, so that the thinking in the future era of people will leave paper money and then use electronic money, for example by using crypto, and also even unconsciously we slowly will leave paper money and will replace it with crypto. smart analysis

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

Hopefully, cryptocurrency will remain so far there's still existence of technology, so also cash will remain because they don't affect each other.
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

Of course, it will take a very long time until people can completely abandon the money, but it is more dependent on the government, which is not profitable. Cryptocurrency is a completely new round of development in the field of money, as once plastic cards. Cryptocurrencies are much more convenient and safer, people will eventually understand this and their lives will change for the better.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: