Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3990 times)
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:03:03 PM

Humanity will never stop using cash. People are morally accustomed to this and they can never switch to virtual money. Some people will not accept cryptocurrency.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

... one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only...

In my opinion fiat money as savings and settlement facility will not be used in future. As we know United States Dollar is world reserve currency but it's emission is centralized and under contol of USA. I guess many governments need anything worth trusting more than uncontrollable dollar issue, and here comes the numbers, the math, the cryptocurrency.
Maybe it will be not deflational crypto, but anyway people will see every action in the blockchain. Thus the whole world can switch to use international cryptocurrency and cut the barrier between different countries' economics

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
cash can be out of use not in the whole world as there are so many regions taht are not developed on the necessary level yet

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:14:52 PM

... one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only...

In my opinion fiat money as savings and settlement facility will not be used in future. As we know United States Dollar is world reserve currency but it's emission is centralized and under contol of USA. I guess many governments need anything worth trusting more than uncontrollable dollar issue, and here comes the numbers, the math, the cryptocurrency.
Maybe it will be not deflational crypto, but anyway people will see every action in the blockchain. Thus the whole world can switch to use international cryptocurrency and cut the barrier between different countries' economics
hima ity will stop using cash but it mzy startcollecting it sor soemthing like that so ot will never actually disappear for  the surface

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:41:03 PM

I think it's possible, but not in the near future, let's say, I am 25 years old and I don't think I'll live to see this moment. There is no alternative yet. Cryptocurrencies with its instability will also not be able to replace cash.

ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 331

🐪

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:53:19 PM

I think it's possible, but not in the near future, let's say, I am 25 years old and I don't think I'll live to see this moment. There is no alternative yet. Cryptocurrencies with its instability will also not be able to replace cash.

I believe OP means paper money and coins when referring to cash. Paying with credit cards and debit cards isn't paying with cash, it is form of electronic money.

Back ontopic I believe cash will be forgotten when other means of payments become more practical in everyday life. For example in my country there are a lot of places that recieve cash only - like cafe bars. If cash will ever become abandoned then every enterpreneur should have card reader or something for that purpouse.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

The use of cash can't be stopped even though the technology will go too far, still the cash will be present in the people's hands.
In many places in the world cash isn't used too much, what is mostly used are the things instead of the cash for trading because there are not too much cash present.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:05:18 PM

Really every day is more difficult to find transactions with cash, now it is much more practical, convenient and safe to have digital money, either with your debit / credit cards or with cryptos, as it makes things much easier using electronic cash and now with cryptos we have the advantage of anonymity and decentralization that will probably call the attention of many more people in the future.
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:10:50 PM

I think that in nearest future we will still using but in 5 years it may change into cryptocurrency time
Peri0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

Everything suggests that this will happen in the near future. Now electronic money and plastic cards are beginning to prevail, cash is dying.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

it might happen even so far there are some people who practice it. One example is when people prefer to use credit cards and the like and I think one day crypto will also be used by these people as a means of payment and the more days I think will become more and more people like that especially when there are already many places shopping who wants to receive crypto

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

I believe OP means paper money and coins when referring to cash. Paying with credit cards and debit cards isn't paying with cash, it is form of electronic money.

Back ontopic I believe cash will be forgotten when other means of payments become more practical in everyday life. For example in my country there are a lot of places that recieve cash only - like cafe bars. If cash will ever become abandoned then every enterpreneur should have card reader or something for that purpouse.
That's right and that's why so many countries have created campaign to their civilians to move from the fiat paper to the digital money or balance. it will minimize the cost to create the fiat paper money and then it will created such a better life imagine when people don't need again to use the fiat paper. our life will be more easier.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
internacrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

Human stoped to pay using cash, why it will can happen on the future?
I have an opinion, first money cash can be falsified and also for people want buy something in large amount they don't want pay using cash, almost they paid using CreditCard or bank. But, if you think cryptocurrency can replace money, I think that can't replace the money. Why? because crypto is dangerous, they value can be fluctuating. Maybe a few cryptocurrency can be replace money like USDT
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

I think there is a possibility that it might happen in the future, but Im not sure if it is near since there are still a lot of countries that are not that high in technology. Since if you have to rely on crypto and cards for payment, it will also mean that everything has connection to internet and have some gadget to work with the transaction.
There is actually a very great possibility it would happen. Considering that in a lot of places today, we are seeing the way people have been moving to the digital age and making transactions without having to visit the bank or holding cash, going to stores to buy goods and paying for it using their credit or debit card, the chances of seeing humanity stop using cash is absolutely there.

It is not something that would happen immediately of course, as this would take some time and with the older generations paving way for newer generation, the more cash starts paving way for the digital age.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

Everything suggests that this will happen in the near future. Now electronic money and plastic cards are beginning to prevail, cash is dying.

They are predominant, but electronic money is not as close to a person's daily life as electronic money is just a tool for us to invest, and I think that's one of the options. worst for holding to invest in them.

Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:11:28 AM

I think we will stop using cash in the future. You're right this process is not easy and it may take up to 30 years. I imagine that in the future we will use cryptocurrency, make payment via mobile phone, payment ring, watch, or even that a nano chip inside your skin.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

Cash will die only when it will be possible to pay with digital money absolutely everywhere, that is, not soon, maybe in 50 years it will be possible to talk about it slowly, but not before.

yeah, but it going to happen. lets take Swiss as example. they are totally removing cash payments already. other countries will follow.
At some point, this is actually something I believe would happen eventually but when it will happen, whether it would be a decade from now or more, is something we have to leave for time to decide. As the world is going digital by the day, we get to see old folks passing out and newer generation of the digital age being born, the closer the cashless age keeps kicking in.

Most countries today and most especially the developed ones, hardly will you ever see cash really being used, and in fact, I cannot remember the last time I held cash in my wallet, so gradually, people will start having this mentality of going cashless one way or the other.
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:22:18 AM

theres nothing impossible in crypto currencies but i think the cash till there coz lots of people they dont know about crypto currencies and they live using a cash

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:30:23 AM

Of course there must be changes in the world and Crypto technology creates a very sophisticated and can replace the role of currencies around the world and of course the next few years Crypto will continue to grow and of course it is very easy to change currency paper.
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

I do not think the use of cash will ever stop. The fact is that cryptocurrency will take over so many transactional activities, and this will reduce the usage of FIAT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: