Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3995 times)
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

I think cash will be with us for a long year. But percentage of crypto using can rise next years. Especially big firms and banks will use crypto rather than cash.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

I don't think people will really opt to stop using cash. As of now the use of computers to do payments especially with the use of cryptocurrency is costly. The internet connection is a paid service and thus it should add to the value of the products to buy or services to pay. While the actual cash is readily available, cryptocurrency needs internet connectivity which would take sometime to get the payments done. When services fail during an online processing it is certain that it will cause the customers to wait a little longer so it is not quite good. But I don't say cash is always better because otherwise these things could have not evolved as what we have now. The old and the new system must work together to form a better system.

tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

Yes of course humanity can stop using cash just like a story of my grandmother who's a history teacher before "people uses a salt to exchange for something he needs" but it change when people is getting more intelligent on how they will value a thing. Just like the story I said the technology is also upgrading day by day and I think it is not hard to think that they will gonna pursue on using online currency to pay things because of it is more convenient to use instead of cash.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

I hope so. When more people will join the crypto industry, it will lead to the mass adoption. But we need more products, that could replace normal services, that are based on blockchain. There is a lack of products, that are working and easy to use.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:38:04 AM

I think the calculation by means of fiat will not disappear, but it will be much less common than now, because there will be many alternatives in the form of digital money.

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

I think cash will stay with us for a long time. it has some advantages that plastic doesnt have. actually cryptocurrencies have same advanteges and even more, but they still have some problems with legalizaton.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

This is not the major issues to tackle because I'm pretty sure the people won't allow it happen in just a month for this is a major transaction if the people wanted cryptocurrencies dominion in the world.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:40:20 PM

I believe that this idea is very difficult to implement, especially in the coming years. We must wait for the moment when the old generation will disappear and only the revolutionaries will remain.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

Using cash is very old,slow and dont reach the to far. Online cash and shopping is better than using cash because this is very fast and safe. Blockchain and shopping cryptocurrency is the best way cash transferring between continents with less fee,more fast and  can not be traced. One day, Humanity will stop using cash.
stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

People will always use cash and I don't  see why we should stop doing this. Crypto will walk step be step next to usual money.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

I thought a lot about it. Virtual currency has strongly entered the market and into the world of each of us. Technologies go ahead and we together with them. So, that I do not exclude, that it in time will force out cash.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

I think we will stop using cash in the future. You're right this process is not easy and it may take up to 30 years. I imagine that in the future we will use cryptocurrency, make payment via mobile phone, payment ring, watch, or even that a nano chip inside your skin.

I can't look into the future for such a long time. I like cryptocurrencies. But I will be honest with you. At the moment, they cannot be used as a full-fledged payment instrument in the world. They have very low transaction rates per second, there are commissions for making payments, very strong price fluctuations. All this prevents cryptocurrency to become a full payment means.

claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:59:08 PM

People will not refuse to use cash. They are used to this and for many people the use of cryptocurrency seems unacceptable.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:00:53 PM

People will always use cash and I don't  see why we should stop doing this. Crypto will walk step be step next to usual money.
of course, the use of crypto with cash is now different. Although crypto later used as means of payment, but can never replace the function of the cash. many egra that won't agree if crypto will replace cash in them, because that could affect the financial condition of the country.

moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:04:35 PM

Of course, a cryptocurrency can not last forever. Sometime a completely different system will come to replace it, but it seems to me that it will take a major place in the financial economy for several centuries.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

I think in future it will happen. Because crypto is getting more popular in the world. That's why I believe one-day peoples will choose cards and they will give up using cash I think.
Although it will not happen quickly but also when crypto will more popular all over the world and when people will dependent on crypto.
BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

While humanity is clearly not ready for this. Yes, virtual currency has great advantages. But while cash days in priority. And time will tell who will take pride of place.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:13:52 PM

That is unlikely to happen all over the world. Maybe it will be a common way to pay in the future with cash simultaneously, provided that when technology covers the planet
pkb007

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
Obviously i think like that all the people of the whole world using card or digital currency today or tomorrow. Lately developed country residence already using digital currency on behalf of the paper money. So cryptocurrency will bring a new era of this technology soon.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:25:19 PM

I think if it happens then it will be not so soon. Many people don't use plastic cards. And crypto is so far from mass adoption that I don't imagine. And cash turnover will be long in our world no doubts. But what about e-payments? They can be replaced by cryptopayments as I think simply
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: