Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:31:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3995 times)
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:57:21 AM

Yes, i'm sure this will happen. We will stop using cash and only use digital currency, might be government backed cryptocurrencies. I'm saying that because no government will accept bitcoin or altcoins as national currency.
many countries reject it, but to move to digital currency I think it will still be possible. now all transactions have started to be simplified with a card. no need to carry fiat money everywhere to shop, just need to use one card we can buy what we want. but such things have not been implemented by all countries, many people still use and believe in fiat.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:57:33 AM

I`m sure our future will be without cash. Crypto has a lot of advantages over cash many, and it will replace cash, but not in one moment. A lot of well-developed counties will use crypto soon, but others will provide it slowly.
The national cash money of the states will not disappear in the near future. And what will happen next, nobody knows. However, I doubt that people are satisfied only with non-cash money and cryptocurrency. I personally see that there are constantly a lot of cases when cash is simply irreplaceable. Still, I tend to think that fiat will never disappear.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:00:30 AM

the use of cash could have been will be increasingly left behind. even now the only people prefer things that are practical and easily as credit cards than cash. for the future where crypto continues to grow and evolve then likely many who switched to crypto and this certainly makes a pretty good enough also for the future price of crypto.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:05:31 AM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
I always believe in a cashless society, it's just a matter of time since the era of this cashless society. No one's gonna use money at all since it doesn't have a total supply. It can be printed again and again. Then I think about the future of cryptocurrency, will it die in fifty or sixty years? I don't think so this will last for more than a decades or maybe more than a century. This type of technology will last for a long time.

the term cash will lost in future. it will be replace by other things, most likely crypto, or  something else. but the existence of tool of exchange is still there. trading is still a dominant way human live life. tool of exchange is important and will not go away.
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:42:10 AM

I do not think that such changes can occur in the coming decades. But in any case, the amount of cash will gradually decrease. I believe that plastic cards will prevail in the near future, but gradually cryptocurrency will also strengthen its position.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

I think cryptocurrency will not soon become a means for everyday payments. Perhaps it will be like some kind of asset, such as gold is now.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:10:19 AM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
I think cash and card transactions will die much more faster, then 20-30 years and on change to it will come crypto or other types of tokens. And all people will have their own common wallet with several assets in it.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:14:21 AM

If money is withdrawn from circulation, then it is possible. And imagine a pensioner in a store with a card, I see very few of them, so cash is convenient. And not all shops accept cards, plus the interruption, then with a bank, then with electricity.

bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

As for humanity going to stop using cash I think it would be very high if the altcoin was going to grow up with the trend seen, a gradual electronic money would be able to replace the cash. But the problem is still very small compared to a few decades.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:29:43 AM

Personally, I think cash won't die completely, but people will start using crypto everywhere in 50 maybe 60 years.
ourepts

Activity: 288

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

Speaking of money, I'm sure it will play an important role in society. But for the world revolution there are now many payment cards using cards. Money will still play a role in people who are still unfamiliar with technology. But I am sure that in the next century, money will be slightly reduced and move into payment technology now that is easier, faster and safer.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:40:43 AM

In my opinion, completely cash will not disappear, they need the mafia and other criminal circles, they will not allow them to disappear, and ordinary people can use cryptocurrency, it will take quite a bit of time and people will be able to use cryptocurrency massively.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

Speaking of money, I'm sure it will play an important role in society. But for the world revolution there are now many payment cards using cards. Money will still play a role in people who are still unfamiliar with technology. But I am sure that in the next century, money will be slightly reduced and move into payment technology now that is easier, faster and safer.

Every year, we see how technology develops. Now we use credit cards, but in a few years they will be old like old computers. We have to think about what will happen in the future, and in the future there will be digital money - Bitcoin! Of course, there may be something more technologically developed, but cryptocurrencies, it's definitely the future!

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

You watched a wonderful movie "Time". Perhaps in the distant future it will be real. Does the crypt replace the usual currency? Since it does not belong to anyone. And if the authorities take it into circulation. That such an abundance of cryptocurrency will not.

Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:00:38 AM

To go cashless is a welcome development which i will be happy with because it will ease us off so many things,but talking about humanity stoping the use of cash,that might be difficult.This might be possible with some countries but not all countries.underdeveloped countries may not be able to go cashless because there are many individual that who don't even have bank account talkless of operating blockchain tech.
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

This is inevitable without any objection, but it may take 10 years for globalization to be completely cashless. This requires a certain popularity of mobile smart devices.

sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

I believe we will see the arrival of this day. Cash transactions are only a short transition in human history. Now it is an information society. Electronic cash is undoubtedly more convenient than physical cash, which is conducive to circulation. It will be global, cashless society is an inevitable trend.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

Humanity as far as I am concerned will continue to use cash. It is almost inevitable. What has consistently changed in most countries is creation of a new type of money to replace the previous one. Even if crypto exist forever, cash will also remain forever.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

At the moment, I myself am using almost only a card, I have no cash in my wallet. Especially now you can not carry the card with you, but bring its information to the phone. Previously, there was no money, but the money was the necessary goods. Only then came the money, in the future, cryptocurrency will replace the usual fiat money. But it will not be very soon.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

It is not likely that society will abandon cash for cryptocurrency, moving forward, cryptocurrency will become valuable to the extent that major service will accept and prefer cryptocurrency for paynent because of it's benefit!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: