Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3990 times)
MegaPost

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

Humanity may no longer use cash only when there is an alternative much better. I think that cryptocurrencies are ideal for this, but they are not yet developed to such a level. You need to wait a couple of years and then draw conclusions
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

What about this for a long time already there are conversations that we live in the 21st century and use the financial system of the 18th century,and that when there is cash,and everything will be electronic some people will control Lege,to follow them and so on,so Yes it comes down to whether you like it or not,but the rules will be the Digital economy,and the money will be all electronic!
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

yes the whole world is inching towards it because cashless society is the vision behind bringing cards and digital currency. Improvement is the perpetual process we should hope for it.

The development of technology will definitely result in the cash coming out of use. However, you will have to wait for it. Certainly, this will happen faster in highly developed countries, where now cashless payments increase their share in the market in relation to cash.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
I think its far from happening.
right before a lot of ancient civilization has rised up.
early people have something they valued and make a use of it as a basis of payment and trade.
although electrical money and cards are mostly use. money is still irreplaceable.
it could be in any other form but money will stick.
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

Yes, the cashless society is really are coming but that doesn't mean anything to crypto because everything will be done online and by card. But if crypto can really help it will really great/
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

Cash is out-of-date long time ago, plastic cards with common money or with cryptocurrencies are more efficiently and secure, if you lose your paper money, it's gone forever, if you lose your plastic card, you only need to call your bank and make them to block your card.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:29:42 PM

I think it will need more time to happen something like this. A cashless society is a good concept. After society starting supporting to the cryptocurrency then this humanity will start to use cryptocurrency and stop to use cash.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

Fiat have been the conventional  means of payment for many years and it will be impossible to eradicate the present and future use of cash.  While cash usage will decrease over time,  cryptocurrency will be our tech future payment system!

Veles shalet

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

Cash is an obsolete relic of the past. Cash is always much more troublesome and more complicated than electronic payments. Therefore, I think that over time, cryptocurrency will replace any form of cash.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
ok lets dream. cash will be banned because the countries would want to get rid of mutual depts and switching to crypto will enable them to do that with some clever explanation Wink

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:47:26 PM

I think that there will be a lot of cashless payments, cards, and crypto-money, but cash will not go anywhere! Of course, progress does not stand still, so the most interesting is to look into the future at least a little!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

Time will come and humanity will stop using CASH/FIAT.
The world is very competitive and the technology is growing fast.
We should have our currency to be updated and be on the day with technologies.
cryptocurrency is the main answer for that.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Kristina3456

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

Just a couple of years we use phones to pay for goods . I think that in the future and not so far will come up with ways to pay for goods with cryptocurrency . The cash may stay , but it's going to get to the point where it won't be necessary any time soon . In 10-20 years we'll be out of cash
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:58:03 PM

If people all around the world will understand all advantages of crypto and all disadvantages of current fiat system they will switch to this currency. But it may take some time, because most people are afraid of crypto because of mass-media.
I think things will change in the nearest future

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

It is still unrealistic to completely stop using cash with the current development of technology. At least for the implementation of a money transfer you need either the Internet or a mobile network. Still need a device to make such a transfer: a smartphone or payment terminal.
Marainoli

Activity: 91

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

It will be in 20-30 years. Now still people are not ready to use cryptocurrency as means of payment. There has to pass time.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

We are currently using cards in most of our purchases. We rarely use cash. I think cash in the near future will be completely out of our lives.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

It is still unrealistic to completely stop using cash with the current development of technology. At least for the implementation of a money transfer you need either the Internet or a mobile network. Still need a device to make such a transfer: a smartphone or payment terminal.

There will always be cash. It is not always possible to pay by card or cryptocurrency.
However, cryptocurrencies can be developed and improved in order to oust other electronic payments and take their place.

fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:51:16 PM

I can already forget about the use of cash, as there are cards that are very convenient to use, also pay just from your mobile phone is also very convenient, but unfortunately we are very dependent on Fiat funds.
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

Maybe one day but right now cash will continue to be part of our daily lives especially if you're from the developing countries where mobile payment is still at its early stages
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: