Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3990 times)
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:06:51 PM

in my opinion, the cash been thrown around today is as a result of the low or poor education of the cryptocurrency and how it works and how it is trying to get its space within the global community. when it goes round the globe, it would not ben something to consider again. every will stop using cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

All this goes. If we take into account the idea that at the moment the volume of electronic money exceeds the volume of cash, the trend will become clear.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:46:39 PM

It is still unrealistic to completely stop using cash with the current development of technology. At least for the implementation of a money transfer you need either the Internet or a mobile network. Still need a device to make such a transfer: a smartphone or payment terminal.
The coin transfers should get titrated soon and it should be able to make cash somewhat useless in the real world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

I do not think that in the near future we will be able to see such colossal changes. Many people prefer to work with cash, for them such transactions are easier and more convenient. Moreover, not all states and organizations recognize cryptocurrencies. But in any case, cryptocurrencies in the near future will be able to increase the overall share of transactions in modern society.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

Actually, very good and more people are using Cryptocurrency to Transact. However this technology there are certainly drawbacks. And if people stop using cash certainly can't. They will continue to use cash. Because each State must have a Bank.
Crew09

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

humans will continue to use money as long as money is still needed.
humans will stop using money when money is no longer needed.
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

The use of cash, in my opinion, will continue to exist, because, however, cash is very important to use. Especially in times of urgency or in times of crisis, cash is very easy to find, easy access, and can also be accepted by all people. So that cash is a very crucial tool for everyone wherever they are.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:38:11 AM

Humanity could easily stop using cash because of the cryptocurrency. But only when our world is fully adapted to this, and cryptocurrencies will be a little more stable. I think that it takes about 10 years, but not more
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

Today, the total number of cash transactions is decreasing every day. In modern society, working with digital money is becoming more secure and convenient. I believe that in the coming decades, different plastic cards will remain the leaders, although the popularity of cryptocurrencies will also increase.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

For such a long period of which you speak, anything can happen, especially since we are talking about the crypto-foreign exchange market. Personally, I believe that we will once give up paper money and use digital currencies or credit cards. New technologies come into our world and we must be ready for anything.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

I don't think people will ever give up using cash. We can say that in the next ten years, the usage of cash will reduce more than it already existed and more people will embrace the usage of crypto currency.

Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:00:31 AM

I think it will not happen especially when there is always the word that we call poverty. As we move on in the innovation there are people who still does not know or experience what is like in using new technology.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

The cashless society will eradicate the use of cash in our society because it is more convenient and secure. The use of cryptocurrency will be on the increase as it is cheaper, secured, transparent and immutable cryptocurrencies are the future and people will use less of cash
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

i dont think so. cryptocurrencies and fiat money can co exist as what is happening now. digital money and plastic money didnt kill fiat and barter system in some parts of the globe. i dont think that human race will stop using cash.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

The adoption has started. Technology has made it very inconveniencing to be carrying cash about. Most shops now have POS and accept transfers. It is a gradual process but it is taking an arithmetic progression. It will enter geometric progression with innovative solutions that blockchains enterprise is deploying. My fingers are crossed in this matter.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:12:23 PM

For highly developed industrialized countries such as USA, Japan, Australia, etc this kind of scenario is relevant. I think they've stopped using cash a long time ago. But for humankind in countries that tend to have economies dependent on the developed countries and are generally characterized as poor with unstable governments and having high rates of population growth, illiteracy and high levels of poverty this scenario will be far from truth. I tend to believe that having even a small amount of cash is meager to some, much more the use of digital currencies.

idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

I think it will take many years for humanity to stop using cash instead of banking and altcoin. At present, there are some countries that are very rare to use on the face of their country, fear of robbery and can not be safely stored by cards or crypto.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

I do not believe, but every day I see that people use card more and more often and some people do not have cash at all

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

i dont think so. cryptocurrencies and fiat money can co exist as what is happening now. digital money and plastic money didnt kill fiat and barter system in some parts of the globe. i dont think that human race will stop using cash.

I think that e-currency can replace cash, but I’m sure it will not be soon, because if the lights go out in the city, it will become a problem for everyone. But I prefer to use electronic money.
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

I don't think people will stop using cash completely. At least not for the next 10 years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: