Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3995 times)
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

Cash is still the most oopulsr financisl instrument on earth! The possibility of cash disappearance is non-existence! However, advancement and development in technology will force a change in how payment are made and cryptocurrency will be preferred because of it's compactibility with technology!
alittlebitinfected

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

I don't think people will stop using cash totally and switch to crypto. It just seems impossible especially when a lot of people are still not aware of cryptocurrency and all.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:37:09 AM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

Now we have nfc, so there is no need to have either cards or cash with you) I think that in some 100 years people will place nfc chips under their skin))

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:42:04 AM

I think not,cash and crypto will still go hand in hand because not all people open his mind about the digital world. Some people will feel difficulty if the cash is no longer as a means of payment but for those of us who know more about the technology of blockchain of crypto, the more easy our transactions in the virtual world.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

This should be the mainstream trend, and the production of banknotes is a waste of resources. Not in line with future humans. And now some countries have begun to use electronic money.

Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

Along with the times and technology, the use of transactions is now being implemented through debit cards. In some developed countries, the use of debit cards has indeed spread, but they have not left cash at all. Because not all places accept or provide debit card facilities, besides that cash is also very useful when in an urgent situation. So that cash will continue to be used and not abandoned.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

It is not easy for electronic money to replace cash because electronic money is risky and difficult to control, second to some people who are not computer savvy or smart. , they will not be able to use electronic money. So electronic money will never be able to replace fiat

Happy Miner

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

Humanity will always use cash because it is convenient and safe. If you buy something outside the city, then it is not always possible to pay by credit card. Therefore, cash for dozens of years will be popular.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:44:00 AM

CASH is still needed becasue it is the real currency. It no need gas fee to make transaction and it is anynomous. using cash does not mean stay away from cryptocurrency both are the way people make transaction. Not all area covered with internet so cash is still needed. DOn;t think that cryptocurerncy will change everything. Cryptocurrency will make trasaction easier but not changed everything.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

Well, i think majority of humanity is cash because the government will never accept cryptocurrency as a universal coins world wide but i do believe that there is a place for cryptocurrency in this world as a second univarsal currency allowable for modes of payments purposes in different sector.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:00:57 AM

Cash will continue to be used because this has become part of human life. Actually using a credit card is also very good, but not all places can receive the tool. And this is the same as a Cryptocurrency that not all countries can receive digital currency. Digital currency technology is an advanced and developing technology.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
NikNikKomarov

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

I think this is likely. Humanity does not stand still. Already, we are seeing a picture when people use less cash. It is convenient for people to use credit cards, as well as over time and cryptocurrency will force out cash.

juragankambing

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

Nothing is impossible. because currently little by little people have used digital payments by transfer,
I am very confident that cash payments will be abandoned, because everyone wants to be practical and more efficient, and I don't deny that there are some sectors that still have to use cash.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

I don't think there is a need to give up cash completely. Of course there is a possibility, but I don't expect it will be in the 21st century. Many more years must pass before we can completely change the financial system of the world
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:02:31 AM

This is for sure. I believe my friends agree. We are tired of paper money. They have passed the pockets of countless people. This made me feel dirty. Although I like it, it is not clean enough. The future is the era of digitalization that needs such a way.

Thyphon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:04:16 AM

I think the next time it's hard. But the future will stop using cash. The blockchain must be accepted by the countries.
Servantes

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

We will stop using cash, when we cut all the trees, and so we can not print anymore Cheesy Anyways, in the European Union, many countries has given up their national currency already, to have a common money, so it is not impossible, that even crypto take over totally one day.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
martushka27

Activity: 364

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

People will not stop using money because it is convenient. In addition, in many poor countries, crypto and digital payment methods are not possible.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

The government can create a ton of cash because it is unlimited. They can create as long as they want. I hope one day human stop using cash and fight against government greediness, cash is only a piece of metal or paper an old fashioned currency.

takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

maybe yes, because technology is growing. now there are many banks offering E-money that can be used for any payment. so it's not impossible that in front of us we don't use cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: