Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3990 times)
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:36:44 AM

I don't think this is feasible for now , we will still continue to use cash for now but a time is coming when we may not be using cash again. It will be a time of full fledged evenly distributed civilization in every part of the world but this may take more than 100 years.
Agarthian

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

when the new world order currency comes into use.
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

maybe yes, because technology is growing. now there are many banks offering E-money that can be used for any payment. so it's not impossible that in front of us we don't use cash.
I think that people will not be able to completely refuse cash. But it is quite possible that the cryptocurrency will be able to partially replace the centralized currency.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

It all depends on how the world around us will improve and what the cryptocurrency rates will be. If everything is more stable and cryptocurrencies can be thrown on a regular card, then why not. Cash is already losing popularity
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

It is the question of the mass adoption of crypto. Nowadays the modern trend is to use your bank account and in the modern counties, you do not need cash at all. Everybody is using online transactions and this is an advantage that crypto can use.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

The cashless society is not far away from us. crypto is the foundation of the most suitable cashless society. Therefore, crypto social can be considered as the next stage of human economic and social development.

agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

I think for a country that has advanced its economy and technology, it could happen, people stop using cash, but in developing countries I think humanity stop using cash is still very far from being implemented, there are many factors that hinder it one of the main factors is the uneven distribution of internet networks

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

i dont think so. cryptocurrencies and fiat money can co exist as what is happening now. digital money and plastic money didnt kill fiat and barter system in some parts of the globe. i dont think that human race will stop using cash.

Agree, there are many people who are not into crypto currencies and do not have the technology. There are some areas without electricity and internet. So for me crypto and cash are needed.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

To answer your question you need to refer to the history of creating money and general calculations. It is there that we can see how it all began and also see how the methods of calculation have changed and improved. Based on the history, we conclude that money as a means of calculating has always changed and satnated more and more conveniently. Now we still have paper and metal - physical money, as well as electronic money. And to this, new digital money is now being developed - cryptocurrency. Based on this chain, we can conclude that it is the cryptocurrency that is the newest money at the moment and they will be in demand until at least physical money disappears. Personally, I see everything that way.
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

Maybe it will happen but suddenly it has pros and cons. not all part of the world has internet or modern technology and some areas are cant provide it. so still we need cash. we are in modern world but lets think how it works.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

actually no one knows exactly what the future of cryptocurrency will be like? we can only guess and predict and that can be right or wrong. if I am optimistic and agree with the OP because now many people have made buying and selling transactions without using fiat money but using cards. so it is possible that in the future humans will not use fiat money again. because all transactions can be done with cryptocurrency or electronic money. this change is like ancient times. in the beginning humans used the barter system in buying and selling then changed using salt as a means of payment. and then using new gold and silver then using fiat money. maybe in the future this will happen again cryptocurrency will replace fiat money.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:49:58 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
I have not thought how possible that could be. So many people who do not understand much about anything digital or who know nothing about it, will always prefer a means of exchange that is physical. So physical money to me i feel cannot be overridden.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

I really hope that in the future we will be able to notice such changes. But such fundamental changes are unlikely to occur in the coming years. In many areas, cash simply does not have an alternative as a stable and convenient payment method.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:30:32 AM

along with the rapid advancement of technology has certainly everyone wants things that are easy and practical. the use of cash in some of this time was enough to diminish because of the presence of credit card advances. certainly when crypto can already widely used will be more interested in this field and make their choice as crypto. of course, this will affect the use of cash that will be on the wane.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:47:37 AM

no, humans will not stop using cash, not everyone can use technology related to crypto currencies. cash, will still be used by some people who do not use crypto currencies.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:56:45 AM

I think it will not happen because cryptocurrency, that one they're saying would replace cash money, has its limitations. At first, they're saying that the potential of cryptocurrency is excellent. But, as time goes by, we can see the limitations of the said technology. Actually, they haven't resolve the adoption issue of cryptocurrency.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:58:29 AM

Majority of people around the world prefers cash than cryptocurrencies because it is more convenient to them. Many of them are not yet internet literate and other lived in a far flung places away from the cities so they are the ones that will be left behind in using modern technologies. The next generations might be the ones that will totally embrace the use of digital money so it will take time before cash will no longer needed.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:06:42 AM

I dont think we that humanity will abolish currency as a source of circulation due to growing economic advancement. Why? First of all, people used to it even there are lots of people utilizing the used of some credit card, online services even cryptocurrency. Not all country can afford this kind of tech and not all people are rich enough for this. I know that this era becoming advance when it comes to handling financial transactions and will continue to grow further. But lets take a lool on a bigger picture here about what the OP about. Money will still be the same even robotics can be achieved on the process.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:08:58 AM

Recently, non-cash forms of payment have been developing very rapidly, but they are not applicable in all cases. A crypto-currency is not able to replace cash or non-cash money, because it is very volatile and has no relation to the economy of a particular state. Therefore, all kinds of this money will exist in parallel with each other. Cash, in any case, will exist for a very long time.
elliuut

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:06:28 AM

It's only human nature to be lazy. Hence, the hassle-free way which is using crypto currency will come prevalent in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: