Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3995 times)
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

Cash will be used for illegal staff, because it is pretty hard to trace cash flow, but I consider that cryptocurrencies may be used for such puproses too.
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

i don't think the human race can stop using cash. the only thing that can happen is that there will be minimum usage of cash due to the fact that digital currencies will take over the majority of transactions.
kamandanu

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

The money will still exist for a very long period, since there are a large number of operations in which the use of cryptocurrency is not entirely convenient. A long period is a bank card, but most people do not use them in exchange for cash. A similar situation will be with a crypto when she has a wide circulation
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:38:25 AM

The fact that in the future we will consider and use as money may differ from those that are available at the moment because there have been many different payment methods in the whole history

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
Considering that cryptocurrency is developing every day and is becoming increasingly popular, I think your friends think logically. I am sure that soon people will refuse to use cash, it will happen anyway. And I think that it is quite possible that a cryptocurrency will be able to replace ordinary money, but this will take a little more time.
U2018

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

Stopping the use of cash in the future is very likely to happen, for example, there are many tools in China that can replace cash transactions! And the whole process is convenient and fast!

Hostmasternode
One-Click Masternode Deploy | Instant Shared Node Service
EncryptKnomes

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

I think cryptocurrencies will definitely become widely accepted currencies but there is no way fiat currencies will ever die out. That's why I'm looking for long-term projects that bridge the two worlds because I reckon they'll be most successful. For example, Plutus is letting people purchase using crypto at any place that accepts VISA/Mastercard, crypto combined with the existing fiat infrastructures. Cheesy
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

No, I do not think people will stop using cash and switch to cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency will exist in the future and cash will remain with it , cash will disappear in the future .

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:49:49 AM

Yes, one day this will happen, at that moment when humanity will abandon the private property and morality of personal enrichment. This will happen either through revolution and war, or through reform.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

I believe that in future there will be no need of using money at all. There will be one single currency, which will suit all the purposes. I want it to be a BTC or another cryptocurrency.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

I think that in the near future, cash is unlikely to go away ... I think people are not yet ready to switch to a fully cashless settlement!
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

no, humans will not stop using cash, not everyone can use technology related to crypto currencies. cash, will still be used by some people who do not use crypto currencies.
nope, you should begin to realize that cash will be increasingly obsolete, see how easy and flexible it is to use digital currencies for spending, of course digital transactions will be more easily monitored by the government also, if you use a bank, of course all transactions will be digital right, you should realize that
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

I don't see cash being abandoned, though the rate in which digital currency take charge might be high but the cash can't just go in silence as you think and don't forget that this same fiat is what we use to rate the Digital currency which mean that it will still be somehow relate to fiat as we still have some things that will require cash not digital , also the volatile issue of cryptocurrency is another advantage to use fist as only option to swap to when market will be down as we are experiencing now.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

Well i believe it could become real cause money just a bridge for transactions and money could be replaced by cryptocurrency. We dont know what will happen in fifty years, i believe our technology will keep developing and the way we do transactions will be much easier than from now.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

For example, in my city very often hold weekend fairs, where farmers from the surrounding areas sell their products. All payment is in cash only. I'm not sure that's going to change in 10 to 30 years. I think that a completely non-cash payment with cryptocurrencies will not be able to replace Fiat currencies and cash payment.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

Cryptocurrency will take place 20 to 30 years more. There is no reason for this innovated technology to be gone. It is just like a barter change system where we do not experience yet, we know it by means of history. Cryptocurrency will be substituted in fiat currency and it may be the means of payment in the future.

Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

While gradual migration to a cashless society is on the rise a future where transactions are totally cashless to my mind is not conceivable. What I see is that cash transactions will longer dominate payment systems in time to come
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

We are close to stop using cash right now. In most of developed countries, credit cards are uses much more often, while in other countires, there may be no ATMs at all.

sober4now

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

I sincerely believe that the crypto world is gradually Hitting it's adoption target although it's a little slow but I have considered an unlikely story of partnership between the old and new, which is unfolding in Australia as Australia Post delivery service is using digital identification technology to enable cryptocurrency exchanges to carry out "Know Your Customer" (KYC) checks in a matter of minutes, thereby simplifying the process of purchasing crypto in Australia. Using Australia Post’s ‘Digital iD‘ service, Australian crypto buyers no longer have to spend days waiting for exchanges to verify their uploaded identity documents and photos before permitting them to trade, which is currently the case due to KYC and AML laws in the country. Instead, registration procedures can be completed in just a few minutes.
The main implication of this is that a major cryptocurrency adoption barrier that causes difficulty in exchange and proving identity satisfactorily has been removed in one fell swoop. Instead of having to share documents and personal details multiple times with different platforms which are in itself a significant consumer security risk, users only need to register once with and then share identity verification from Digital iD with any platform that is integrated with it. Even platforms like hooch and hoochblack via the hoochapp  have got wide coverage and have taken away fiat from bars and hotels.
All barriers are being removed except the simplification of the system and it's terminologies. The lingua of crypto is solely used by crypto enthusiasts and merchants. This would pose a huge hinderance to total adoption of crypto currencies over fiat.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

We are close to stop using cash right now. In most of developed countries, credit cards are uses much more often, while in other countires, there may be no ATMs at all.
In the future, it will grow. In my country, cash is still very popular, but with the projection of my country's grow, no one will use cash in the next 10 years. They will use a crypto or a credit card to replace it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: