Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin?  (Read 26983 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

Though it happens that Ripple surpass bitcoin but it doesn't mean it gonna replace Bitcoin's crown. We know Bitcoin's capabilities and nobody could take that away. In such thing, Ripple will still remain as its position unless bitcoin will die.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

The market is full of so many coins and I think ripple is one of best coins now with good marketcap. Ripple to me cannot be the next Bitcoin because we have so many coins doing much better than ripple.

I’m me
xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:55:25 PM

Ripple has great ambitions and cutting-edge innovations, currently trading volume can enter the top 3 in CMC, and even beat ethereum trading volume, but to beat bitcoin in the future seems very difficult, we know that bitcoin can now be said by King Crypto, The first crypto was born, and until now there has been no Altcoin that beat Bitcoin.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:57:05 PM

I doubt it a lot, bitcoin has an important market share still, for ripple to position so high most of the investors have to buy bitcoin instead of ripple thing that I do not see feasible yet, maybe in the future when they are more involved with banks, but not for now.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:18:56 PM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
Ripple cannot and will not in any way be compared to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized in nature and ripple centralized just like Bitcoin Cash that was single handedly own by one person. On the other hand, the popularity of ripple cannot be compared to that of Bitcoin.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

Could you please give me any other link where people discussed Ripple is the next bitcoin? This is just too much. By seeing a good growth, some people start to compare with bitcoin. I don't know how can they imagine, Ripple will be the next BTC! XRP is a very good and popular coin, it's price will be high. We have seen almost 4$ for 1 Repple price, In future, XRP can hit 5-10 USD too. But please don't say it is the next bitcoin.

GeorgeGriffin
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

The most important thing to consider is that the Ripple coin is centralized. Therefore, comparing it with decentralized coins is not correct.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

JrMembers

❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Code:
❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Report to moderator
bharatpatel

Activity: 248

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

Major difference in the ripple and bitcoin. Even in market share ripple is far away from the bitcoin. Maybe ripple can overtake to the eth but not bitcoin.

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
annajacob92

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

Ripple is the next dead coin because its value is not growing like it must to do and it is very far from the BTC that is a leader on the cryptocurrency market.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:17:00 PM

The fact is that ripple has been showing some great potential but comparing Ripple to Bitcoin is a bit of an exaggeration. Remember that all the ALTs live when Bitcoin lives.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
hannahboy

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

Ripple is quite strong lately, he grew quite well. but for $ 10, I think it still takes a long time. at the end of the year, ripple will definitely reach $ 1.
Yeah the main reason is that the price of Ripple is very low bitcoin is very high. Forget about the number I position of Ripple in the crypto market and just focus on profit you can make from Ripple. This is a good chance for Ripple investment because the price is below than $1 and you can hold big quantity for small investment. With little increase you can make big profits.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:18:34 AM

Ripple is a centralized crypto coin, it has good potentiality to occupy 2nd place in the coinmarket  cap but i don't think it will be next bitcoin rather i can say "Ethereum is the next Bitcoin".  Ripple will accept more countries soon because it is centralized system. Government wants centralized digital coins that can be centralized by the Govt.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

Ripple will not be the next bitcoin. The reason being, the former is centralized and the latter is decentralised. In terms of utility, XRP is still lacking since it is just best to used with bank related transactions. As for bitcoin, it is versatile.
I am even always surprised when I see people make comparisons like this actually. When it comes to a centralized entity and a decentralized entity, no matter the Xrapid project that the team has come up with as long as they have decided to hold most of the ripple coins, that is actually some centralized piece of shit that can always and easily be manipulated and actually I would rather be putting my funds in fiat instead than trying to expect something pretty serious from this one in the long run. XRP cannot even stand the chance and I believe in the long run, people will even get to realize XRP should not even be in the top 10 in coinmarketcap.
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

Ripple figures are highly manipulated. I think we must not fall for it head over heels. Bitcoin has seen the toughest of times and endured. Bitcoin has been here for a very long time to be compared like this I believe.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

all things can happen in the crypto world, even if bitcoin will be replaced by other altcoins, and the one with great potential is ripple, because there are already so many real things that Ripple has realized, especially cooperation with banks

Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

I believe that to be the new BTC Ripple have to do a lot of true steps. While this cryptocurrency is kept afloat due to positive news about the cooperation with the largest banks. As soon as news will no longer show the rate should fall.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

ripple seems to be really strong and is certainly a worthy adversary for bitcoin, but still i hope he will not be the next bitcoin. ripple does not stand for the crypto spirit, but what bitcoin stands for.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

BITCOIN is always the top coin in the money market, no coin can replace them, so do not expect the future to be false. In my opinion, at the end of the year the value of the coins increased, but no coin exceeded the value of BTC

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
But in general, market is still at its worst. Once recovery happen we will know which one would be next to bitcoin either ethereum or ripple. Despite of the negative situation, ripple have replaced ethereum for being the 2nd topmost crypto recently. But given that recovery has not yet started, things might yet change and it may be in favor for ripple and also be in favor of other cryptos not only for ethereum. We should focus for now on waiting rather than finding which one's the best.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

BITCOIN is always the top coin in the money market, no coin can replace them, so do not expect the future to be false. In my opinion, at the end of the year the value of the coins increased, but no coin exceeded the value of BTC
but it is not impossible if someday Bitcoin is replaced by another coin because if you see Bitcoin supply getting smaller. then there is an opportunity for other coins to replace Bitcoin. it's just that for now I think Bitcoin will always be at the top as the king of crypto which affects other coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: