Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin?  (Read 26983 times)
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
we have witnessed a really astonishing ripple going up recently. many people here said that this activity is temporary and that soon it all lie down. well, now we can make up our minds about it finally
You are actually joking with your post. How can you determine it's as a good coin after a big decrease on its price? So lets imagine when it's worth around $3 and this time it's only $0.44 which still over priced for me personally. Take your conclusion about this and i would not say a lot about ripple because it's the next shitcoin.
far distant day Ripple many shows the development that continues to increase. It is capable of triggering Ripple generates a high enough price and be such a huge advantage. with its ability to evolve the Ripple will be increasingly able to become the next coin Bitcoin capable of reliable in all conditions.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

Ripple will depend the rise on BITCOIN price.
it will not gain much BTC value in the market.
it will remain riding the horse(btc)...
It will never achieve the BTC value of ETH neither.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

There's no coin who can replace bitcoin but I will agree that ripple may be the first altcoin to be accepted and used by mainstream as a regular mean of payment.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

Ripple is one of the most over-hyped currencies. I agree that in terms of market capitalization, it may rank as no.3 among the crypto-currencies. But have you thought about the number of users? Its user-base is much smaller than that of other cryptos such as Litecoin or Ethereum.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

XRP can't replace bitcoin, but it's probably just behind bitcoin. Take a look at the XRP now, it has increased by 20% in 1 day with the market falling. It is great for investors in XRP, XRP is a good investment for all of us

it's true because it will take a very long time to replace bitcoin later, because in terms of ripple prices with bitcoin it is far away and if in my opinion the ripple won't be able to replace bitcoin or exceed the value of bitcoin
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

actually at the moment ripple is going well and people talk a lot about it, but personally i do not think it will be the next bitcoin, i see rather bitcoin cash as its successor
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:02:03 PM

Biggest problem with Ripple is that it is too much centralized. And the other issue is that Ripple is not the same as XRP token. Every bank in the world wants Ripple and their technology xRapid - on the other hand no-one wants to use XRP token. Ripple has only good news for last í months, but the price still came down with the whole market. For Ripple is still too early in my opinion - in 2022 approximately, it will be the best crypto performer though.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

Bitcoin was and will remain the first in the crypto market. And yet Ripple is worthy of attention.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

There's no coin who can replace bitcoin but I will agree that ripple may be the first altcoin to be accepted and used by mainstream as a regular mean of payment.

Ripple has an advantage over Ethereum in transaction speed. Moreover, this advantage is very large. However, on the basis of Ethereum created several hundred tokens. And it gives ETH tremendous power.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

I hope that's a joke, nothing is going to replace bitcoin and especially not ripple, they are worlds apart and not worth mentioning in the same sentence
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Ripple shows good growth, amid news about the American bank, I think in a few days the rate will drop very much, there will be a big correction.
Ripple is a good currency. Ripple made an impressive progress in some recent years. But according to all aspects bitcoin is far better then ripple. And i don't think so that ripple will take place of bitcoin in resent future. Ripple is accepted in limited countries where as bitcoin is accepted in many country and also work with many country government. Bitcoin is a highly sustained cryptocurrency then that of ripple and this thing help people to trust upon bitcoin and ultimately this thing help it to increase its popularity. Ripple market price is also low then that of bitcoin because of this many people invest in bitcoin then that of ripple.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

You asked, Ripple the next bitcoin? It is not possible anytime. That's impossible. A lot of difference between from Ripple vs Bitcoin. Bitcoin always boss. So please stop asking that's type question yaar.

Be hardworker
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

I think its not possible but a lot of people are saying that Ripple will have big increase in next few months . Will see. I guess i need to buy some XRP too .

Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
ripple has a really hard fate and we need to accept this fact so i think ypu really need to understand thos factand accept it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
Merited by skrpdssh (1)

You asked, Ripple the next bitcoin? It is not possible anytime. That's impossible. A lot of difference between from Ripple vs Bitcoin. Bitcoin always boss. So please stop asking that's type question yaar.
there are a lot pf things and rumours around ripple so i do jot trrust this cryptocurrency and i want ot know what to do

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

I think it's too naive when someone says that Ripple will take over Bitcoin, because in my opinion the price of other coins really depends on the price of Bitcoin. So there can't be a coin that is able to take over Bitcoin. Both in terms of interest and in terms of price.

Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:03:49 PM

Ripple and Bitcoin are completely different coins and I don't think that Ripple will ever be able to replace Bitcoin. They are not even worth comparing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

Ripple is a very high quality coin.But compare with bitcoin is nonsense.I trust a lot ripple.The team shares new news every day.They deal with new banks every day.So I think you can pass ethereum in the future.But it's impossible to replace bitcoin.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:20:14 PM

I don't think it will happen. If ripple will reach the $50 value that is a get marketcap.  Imagine the total supply of it and the circulating supply.
Maybe if we are in a cashless year and no fiat left in the world, maybe it will going to happen  but in our current  market situation, I doubt  it.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

Well, it cannot denied that ripple coin is very quite strong coin in digital currency, it may surpass the ethereum coin in just two consective months which i say that there is a possibility that it may surpass the highest coin currency (bitcoin) soon because of positive impact to the community.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: