Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin?  (Read 26989 times)
anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:23:21 AM

Everyone tries to maneuver Bitcoin every time. so a brand new crypto currency can rise to the throne, which can eclipse Bitcoin. initially it absolutely was Ripple's Ether. I will say therefore, don't rush! simply work and develop. And time can tell.
M.C.V.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:23:41 AM

Ripple can never be like Bitcoin. Ripple doesn't have a solid technology. Bitcoin will always be the first choice in this market.

I don't know what technology Ripple has but there have been so many "next BTCs" or "BTC killers" but look at the facts....BTC is still the biggest and most popular coin. Don't get me wrong but BTC will allways stay No 1.
I like other projects and other coins and would like to see some of coins beat BTC but I don't think that is going to happen. BTC will stay on the top and if you like it or not.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

The price of Coin Ripple can increase in a few months, but to replace Bitcoin or to match Bitcoin is not possible, I see altcoin that will experience a significant increase in the next few months is Ethereum.

Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

The price of Coin Ripple can increase in a few months, but to replace Bitcoin or to match Bitcoin is not possible, I see altcoin that will experience a significant increase in the next few months is Ethereum.

now almost all altcoins are difficult to rise in price, if we see ETH coins do have the potential to rise, it just won't soar and to last for a long time is not necessarily possible.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

Ripple is the next s*it Cheesy

It is not even decentralized. And it doesn't have any amount cap. They can just make billions of new ripple and put it into the market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
Yes, it's 2 completely different coins for me bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and people is not a cryptocurrency does not correspond to her.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

Ripple the centralized coin and for this reason she won't be able to replace bitcoin. The bitcoin is popular decentralization and therefore it on the first place.

That's right, because bitcoin is the king of all coins, it is very difficult to compete especially in the ripple class, it would be very difficult, and in terms of price it is also very far from bitcoin.

magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
But there is much more talk about BTC goes to 100k, so whom we need to trust?Smiley Ripple cant be next bitcoin, it is totally another thing, with another goals and technology. 
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:19:25 AM

Riplle next bitcoin? Don't make me laugh Cheesy This is a really, really funny thought. No coins can replace Bitcoin. I am really surprised by those who have difficulty understanding this. This market exists with bitcoin.

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
Dumucoda

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

Riplle next bitcoin? Don't make me laugh Cheesy This is a really, really funny thought. No coins can replace Bitcoin. I am really surprised by those who have difficulty understanding this. This market exists with bitcoin.
it's difficult to change the position of Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the first and most famous coin. He is the king of coins that is very difficult to match, maybe he said Ripple Bitcoin next because he saw the movement of Bitcoin down. it has no effect with enormous potential, it will grow and rise again this is only a market strategy that often goes up and down, waiting for the Bitcoin to surprise and revive itself.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

Ripple the centralized coin and for this reason she won't be able to replace bitcoin. The bitcoin is popular decentralization and therefore it on the first place.

That's right, because bitcoin is the king of all coins, it is very difficult to compete especially in the ripple class, it would be very difficult, and in terms of price it is also very far from bitcoin.
Looking to the future, what could be better than a centralized coin? If you look at the market cap compared to BTC and XRP, then my opinion is that XP will quickly grow to$ 10 than bitcoin of up to$50,000
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

I can't really say if Rip will be the next Bitcoin and I don't even think that Ripple has what it takes to be the next Bitcoin. Though the platform is ok but will shouldn't forget that it is not fully dece which makes many to be skeptical of the project.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

I don't understand how peole can say such things. Ripple will never achieve because it is not so popular among investors

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
egytrickz

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

I also believe in this because the ripple is very good. Maybe the Bitcoin ripple will be able to replace the ETH in the future. I think the current would be a lot of investors buying ripples to keep the long -term strategy.

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

Ripple will never be the next bitcoin because the total amount of this coin is too big for that. And the next indicator is his centralization, which is very bad for him; in fact, he is no different from ordinary money in digital form. For me, it is better to still look stellar is a less stable good coin but also with its own problems.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

maybe in the future ripple will replace bitcoin, because in terms of ripple technology is a good coin, and has a large capacity, just waiting for the time when the ripple is used by Japanese banks for transactions, it will make the ripple price higher and the marketcap volume will increase
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

I do not believe that ripple can replace bitcoin. just the fact that Ripple is centralized already kills this idea

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

Personally, I am convinced that none of the coins existing today will be able to surpass the successful positions of BTC. Over the next few years, Bitcoin will in any case remain a confident leader in the crypto market, providing reliability and benefits for investments with the large global community.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

In fact, I really believe in the good development potential of Ripple in the future. After all, the project has a useful and relevant concept for future development. But I do not believe at all that he will somehow succeed in surpassing the successful positions of BTC in the future. Therefore, my main investments will be directed to the purchase of BTC and Ripple.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

Ripple definitely not. It has long ceased to grow so madly and buy it now single investors. This cryptocurrency does not inspire confidence and it will not be able to replace bitcoin 100%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: