Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin?  (Read 26983 times)
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:42:59 PM

Is the example of a very high increase of up to $ 10 enough to replace the position of Bitcoin? I think it's all very fast to say this because to reach a price of only $ 1 can't even go back to the highest price that occurred last year, it's impossible if the ripple have high potential, of course, because of the support from the people inside I think I cannot change the position of Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:49:46 PM

Taking over Bitcoin you say i think personally it cant be possible looking at the total supply and market structure but am sure it will thrive adquately

andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

Ripple got a pumped very high and this moves when Bitcoin not in the best position. So, that is not a exception that XRP can show very good price growing in future and it will be a coin which about people talking a lot.

CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:57:42 PM

I do not believe in the prospects for Ripple development. I think she will not find a massive use. I think that Ripple is supposed to be a stablecoin . I don’t like this coin.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:04:15 AM

I can not imagine and hope that ripple will eventually replace bitcoin someday. I just like bitcoin more and it also embodies more the little mans money. If ripple could make it someday, it would certainly turn the crypto world upside down.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:03:21 AM

Bitcoin marketcap currently reaches more than 53%, dominance that is too strong is certainly not good for the development of altcoins, and I think Ripple is a good coin so I hope to reduce the dominance of bitcoin or even replace bitcoin.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:40:06 AM

This will not happen, they are not rivals, Bitcoin represents the entire cryptocurrency. XRP stands for mobile payment, which cannot be surpassed, and the best mobile payment should be XLM.

adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:43:25 AM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
I do not think they can reach the $ 10 value. That is when the value of the XRP company will increase to over $ 400 billion. How can it do that while the Microsoft company is $ 749 billion and they have been operating for more than 20 years. The XRP was born only recently, but it was in a manipulated market. I think it will not have that strong growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:53:54 AM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
If you want to like Bitcoin it might be difficult because Ripple is centralized.
Ok, the Ripple is centralized and cannot be compared to Bitcoin but if it is centralized then the Ripple will be like a conventional bank which if it experiences a bus error is held accountable by Ripple.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:03:14 AM

I don't think that these two coins each have their own roles and bitcoin is not a rival of ripple, bitcoin is still the parent of all coins and ripples, one of the altcoins whose development is good, which is certainly both good and strong coin

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:47:34 AM

No ripple is not the next bitcoin, it is a good coin but it is a centralized coin and bitcoin is a decentralized coin. The fact that ripple is decentralized is one of the things that is holding back the coin since people find it hard to actually trust centralized coins because they are controlled by people somewhere. Ripple is a good coin on its own but it is not on the level of bitcoin
Position is not something that interests me most, any coin I’m investing just need to have the potential to become something big and that’s all. I can’t be investing in any coin that doesn’t show signs that it will get to higher level in the future. From what I’m seeing, Ripple is very good but it won’t beat Bitcoin for the first position in the market.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:58:33 AM

we have witnessed a really astonishing ripple going up recently. many people here said that this activity is temporary and that soon it all lie down. well, now we can make up our minds about it finally
You are actually joking with your post. How can you determine it's as a good coin after a big decrease on its price? So lets imagine when it's worth around $3 and this time it's only $0.44 which still over priced for me personally. Take your conclusion about this and i would not say a lot about ripple because it's the next shitcoin.
In addition to the EOS I also rely on the Ripple as my main coins. because with stable owned Ripple capable of making it a mainstay of coins produces more profits. so I have a lot of spare time to support Ripple and made the next coin of the Bitcoin.

stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

Ripple is not entirely a real cryptocurrency. Although it is also a blockchain, its anonymity has been questioned. Because of the strong bank support behind it, their goal is to surpass Bitcoin. But I think this is impossible unless the capitalists want to see it all.

Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:07:18 AM

Strong outlook for a centralized coin. Recently, there were small bursts that were surprising, but as it turned out for a short while and everything returned to its former places. So above 5 dollars she simply will not be allowed to jump.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:31:10 AM

Ripple still more lower price than bitcoin and never become the next bitcoin, impossible with more supply of ripple could raised and have higher price than bitcoin, I know ripple is potential altcoin but could not cross of bitcoin price.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:45:47 AM

Many predict that Ripple will shift the position of Bitcoin. But that is only a prediction. For me to personally judge, Ripple will remain in the shadow of Bitcoin and ethereum. To shift the position of bitcoin I don't think it will happen.
ervinbyrd505

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

I don't think it will happen. If ripple will reach the $50 value that is a get marketcap.  Imagine the total supply of it and the circulating supply.
Maybe if we are in a cashless year and no fiat left in the world, maybe it will going to happen  but in our current  market situation, I doubt  it.
sure in 2025?
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

These are just talks that have nothing to do with reality, I don’t believe that ripple is able to take over the bitcoin. I think Ripple's popularity is a temporary phenomenon and this coin will eventually left from the top 10 cryptocurrencies
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:03:09 AM

Come on! It is not decentralized! It will never overcome bitcoin and ethereum even being popular crypto for banks and corporations. True crypto adopters won't hold major part of funds in XRP.
I am totally sure in it! I would better buy BCH, than XRP
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

i think it is very difficult to become a reality. bitcoin is the first coin. it already has a large user base. it is used to measure the value of most altcoins. XRP is a centralized coin. its price is manipulated by major shareholders. it can't exceed btc

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: