Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin?  (Read 26983 times)
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

we could say that they are competing, since both pretend to be the standard in the use of cryptos for transactions, but bitcoin has many years of advantage, so I see difficult that someone snatch the throne from him, at least right now, in addition, ripple is very centralized, so many do not even call it a cryptocurrency.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
i really doubt that as j think that tjere are a lot of other coins whoch a re better that ripple more and mpre times so lers choose them
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

Ripple will never be as strong as Bitcoin. I think that no alternative coin will become a competitor for Bitcoin.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

I think this is ruled out, Ripple will never win Bitcoin just because the whole of both is controlled by the development team.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:28:43 PM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
Just like last year. They made several partnerships with banks & several well-known companies but the company uses Xvia & Xcurrent services by Ripple ink which doesn't utilize XRP coins. Now the price of XRP Coin is getting more expensive because of the news hype and I feel it is better to use this news than to make a comparison between BTC & XRP.

Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

I'm not sure about that. Since the market is still on the bear side. And there is no major investment to deploy it. I think some of the movements now have to wait not earlier than new year.
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

Ripple for $ 10 in the next 5 years-is unlikely. And the Bitcoin, cannot be moved from the first place by any cryptocurrency, especially a centralized one.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

When I reacted negatively to the Ripple project, many investors made a lot of money on it, I probably will always do the opposite, if I like the project, I will not invest in it because it was achieved by experience. And if the project does not like that, then of course I will invest.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

Ripl is very strong and its height is far from the maximum, at the expense of an artificial hype, it is nonsense, it just gave a good development and attracted people.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

Ripple is a coin created for the banking system. I do not think ripple can become as popular and important as Bitcoin.

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

Maybe Ripple will have bigger market cappitalization because it will be supported by big national banks, but it will not be next Bitcoin, it cant replace Bitcoin.
As I said many times, there is only one Bitcoin, no real alternative.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

It is even wrong to compare ripple and bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the biggest financial revolutions in the world. The ripple is a balloon that works with banks and has nothing to do with this revolution Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

It is even wrong to compare ripple and bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the biggest financial revolutions in the world. The ripple is a balloon that works with banks and has nothing to do with this revolution Smiley

Well, look. I agree with you only in part, because Bitcoin and Ripple "share" some investors. Therefore, it is important to understand here that their money "goes" only to one of the coins. Someone must give in (XPR ofc!)

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:29:54 AM

This is impossible to achieve, even though XRP has strong banking power behind it. But it is impossible to shake the position of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency. Be aware that believers call XRP a traitor.

ervinbyrd505

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

Ripple can not go beyond the bitcoin
But the Ripple has strong projects on the ground and will be one of the first cryptocurrencies
thay right bro, bitcoin is something like GOD in crypto
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

Really I don't think that Ripple will be the King. It's even funny to imagine it.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:23:53 AM

This is impossible to achieve, even though XRP has strong banking power behind it. But it is impossible to shake the position of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency. Be aware that believers call XRP a traitor.
The XRP is also a potential coin, so I think it's a good idea to buy and hold them now, keeping the coin values going strong until the end of the year and the RIpple is going to be $ 2. that's my personal guess

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:30:05 AM

If we are talking about capitalization then Yes there is Ripple will be $ 10 then it will overtake bitcoin, but not for the price and in General I think that this will not happen!

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:39:40 AM

Ripple is good coin but i dont think ripple will be next bitcoin. There is huge different between bitcoin and ripple. Bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency while ripple is centralized cryptocurrency. Ripple Developers team hold more than 20% from total supply and bitcoin is fair PoW coin

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

Honestly, I don't think it's even real. Bitcoin dominates the market and I very much doubt that XRP can become a new bitcoin, it has too many coins !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: