Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin?  (Read 26983 times)
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:42:27 AM

It won't be possible for ripple to replace bitcoin, even though the development of ripple is good but to be able to replace bitcoin I think it will be difficult and if it can certainly take years, as the top coin Bitcoin remains the number one crypto to date

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

No, XRP can now rank second in the market, but they will not be able to go up to No. 1 while they are far away from the BTC, I do not believe that XRP can be compared. Compared with BTC, only XRP should be compared with ETH.

bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

It makes more sense if Ripple does replace Ethereum, and that has happened now. It's hard to be a substitute for bitcoin, because the king of crypto will stay ahead. Cool
Bitcoin will stay ahead and it will never be replace by Ripple even though it has replaced Ethereum various times. These coins are different from each other and bitcoin is also far away if we're about to compare these coins. I see that Ripple is next to bitcoin but it will never be the next bitcoin.
That's two different thing, being next to the king and the next king.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

It makes more sense if Ripple does replace Ethereum, and that has happened now. It's hard to be a substitute for bitcoin, because the king of crypto will stay ahead. Cool
Bitcoin will stay ahead and it will never be replace by Ripple even though it has replaced Ethereum various times. These coins are different from each other and bitcoin is also far away if we're about to compare these coins. I see that Ripple is next to bitcoin but it will never be the next bitcoin.
The fact that the price of Ripple remained the same when the price of Bitcoin dropped to $ 5.200 has already pushed some investors to make a "buy-sell"
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

Not easy, because the market is now ripening, but not enough to compete with the BTC, in my opinion should not compare any coin with BTC, because the BTC is the king of the market. Encryption, the value is quite high.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

In fact, I absolutely disagree with this statement. Of course, today Ripple is indeed a very strong and popular coin with good development potential in the future. But in any case, in the near future, Ripple will not be able to surpass the high positions of Bitcoin.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

I think it's all just empty talk to create a stir around ripple. Just like it was a year ago. IMHO

I heard some news that ripple XRP is subjected to affect the market value of bitcoin. Is there any instances that ripple pulls down the bitcoin? or is there any relationship between the ripple and the bitcoin? if so, comment it to inform others about it.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

I got some ripple though. It is a combo of traditional money transfer systems and the new decentralized crypto currencies. The price of ripple has been stable this while, unlike other crypto currencies, hasn’t been reacting to price fluctuations of bitcoin. Also, with the launch of a crap I’d, and so many partnerships with popular companies, XRP looks to have found a high percentage of utility unlike other altcoins.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

In fact, I absolutely disagree with this statement. Of course, today Ripple is indeed a very strong and popular coin with good development potential in the future. But in any case, in the near future, Ripple will not be able to surpass the high positions of Bitcoin.

Yes i too disagree with this statement, Because Bitcoin is the leader and king in the crypto world. despite Ripple is growing very fast and make ETH down few times but it cannot compete and beat with BTC. Both are different in terms of the market condition and adaptability across the globe like BTC.  BTC is the king in crypto market and it will be..

Am I spamming? Report me!
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

there is a possibility that ripples can take over the position of bitcoin, but that cannot happen in a short time, ripples still need a long time to do that, if we see the volume of ripples still far behind bitcoin at the moment

iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

I think Bitcoin will recover.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

The fact that the price of Ripple remained the same when the price of Bitcoin dropped to $ 5.200 has already pushed some investors to make a "buy-sell"
Bitcoin indeed became the main coins existed at Cryptocurrency. because with the progression of the Bitcoin is capable of making it has unmatched price dearly other coins. so the Ripple into other coins with a high enough price capable of being the next coin Bitcoin.

bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

Ripple has really had the long development step in this year and I think even in the next time, how Ripple develope but it can not replace the Bitcoin. Because basically, purpose and function of them are very different and Bitcoin is the only one in this market

masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

Talk about bitcoin ripples. Perhaps we are creating mutual trust. That bitcoin has had a stir in the market and this currency will never collapse. I just hope so. May my investment in bitcoin be successful.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

Talk about bitcoin ripples. Perhaps we are creating mutual trust. That bitcoin has had a stir in the market and this currency will never collapse. I just hope so. May my investment in bitcoin be successful.
Not only with ripple but every coin has a potential to announce as a new exchange in a future and able to be the next top coin aside for bitcoin, in my perception of ripple its now getting known and slowly creating history so Let us decided to buy or invest with ripple in where we can expect growth.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

Ripple has a certain benefit for the crypto market, there is a good potential for successful development in the future. But today Ripple hardly has any chances to become the leading coin in the crypto market. Personally, I am convinced that in the coming years Bitcoin and Ethereum will remain confident leaders in the crypto market

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

At this moment we can see the Ripple is very impressive and potential.Although Bitcoin price is falling but Ripple ranked second behind Bitcoin.So i think this year can Ripple to go to the moon.
Happy Miner

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

The next drop in bitcoin showed that the ripple is a very strong coin. While other altcoins have fallen in price greatly, the rippl is already actively recovering. And if bitcoin fell by 13%, then the decrease in the cost of ripple was only 5%

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

Yes you are right that ripple is becoming good performer among other altcoins. Even it may beat ethereum in the future. Its prices rising despite the market fall means that it is performing well as winning the heart of investors. I think it will hit $3 in the next 5 months. So hurry up to invest now when the prices of ripple is low.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

I don't believe that Ripple is certainly a good project, but I don't believe in it in the long run, it is not the most important project for the cryptocurrency market. It is impossible to compare it with bitcoin and Etherium, that's who the legislators of the market, and if the XRP will be gone no one will even notice.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: