Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin?  (Read 26983 times)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:14:51 AM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

Ripple was going strong because of the adoption that company using its coin as payments in worldwide shipments so it's getting more investors and more popular but it is not enough to replace Bitcoin .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andradwi

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:18:10 AM

I think ETH will be the best coin after BTC, and this is proven now. I think this is the time to invest in ETH. we can buy and save it. because I am sure that later in the year 2019 the price will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:30:11 AM

I think we should consider looking at the volume of circulating coins as a comparison. Bitcoin still has the biggest part which means ripple is a bit far from reaching bitcoin status. Yet as it is moving forward possibilities are still open. Maybe in the future or maybr not at all.

sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:37:44 AM

It's certainly possible, though in my view, unlikely. If lots of banks actually started using XRP for their cross border transactions and started buying it up, then the price could definitely see a serious spike.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:33:41 AM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

Ripple is good coin and have strong community but i dont it will become next bitcoin. Its hard for ripple to reach $10 because if that happen market cap value will be biggest in cryptomarket defeating bitcoin
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:42:15 AM

I heard and read lot of activities and developments about ripple XRP which encouraged me to invest to this crypto though there are lot of people also don't like this due to the concept like centralized but this one is surely will go high as per news this coin has high possibility of getting regulated. Once regulated the trust from investors and people will surely develop and more people will adopt Ripple XRP..
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:03:26 AM

I heard and read lot of activities and developments about ripple XRP which encouraged me to invest to this crypto though there are lot of people also don't like this due to the concept like centralized but this one is surely will go high as per news this coin has high possibility of getting regulated. Once regulated the trust from investors and people will surely develop and more people will adopt Ripple XRP..

All cryptocurrencies will be regulated sooner or later, so this is not a good argument.
The fact that cryptoworld do not like Ripple is caused not only by the fact that it is centralized, but mainly because it can not be called a cryptocurrency at all. After all, in the form in which it exists now, it will be very easy to manipulate the price.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:04:09 AM

Ripple is good coin and have strong community but i dont it will become next bitcoin. Its hard for ripple to reach $10 because if that happen market cap value will be biggest in cryptomarket defeating bitcoin

Yes I agree with you that ripple is a strong and promising coin but I don't understand why people are making noise like it will defeat Bitcoin. There are more predictions like BTC will reach $50k in two years. Also XRP is supported by bank which will not be more popular than you think.

Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

I think it's all just empty talk to create a stir around ripple. Just like it was a year ago. IMHO

All of a sudden a sound from ripple is roaring. I guess the crypocurrency value has been started with a bang. Never expected a great show. Ripple has overtaken BTC and other altcoins this week hope it will continue.
Riplle could become the next Bitcoin because bitcoin until now has not returned to stable and so all altcoins still have the opportunity to become next from bitcoin but Riplle almost dies and loses its place

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

What do you know about the Ripple project? It seems to me that today many people do not understand at all that today there are such distributions and such a blockchain as for example the Ripple project, because I think that in any case this project cannot become a full-fledged cryptocurrency.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

Ripple doesn't have the ability to beat bitcoin because there is a wide price gap in between both the coins and ripple cannot reach near the price of bitcoin ever.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

Ripple is a great altcoin that is worth investing but it can never replace bitcoin. XRP is third largest cryptocurrency with highest market capitalization, it is stable than many altcoins in the market with huge potential.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

Why some people want to replace bitcoin as king of cryptocurrency why why i understand many people losing their hope for bitcoin, i agree ripple as of now is in the good status but even if bitcoin price is in drop the value of bitcoin is still huge than to ripple.

Bitcoin has long been a reserve currency in the cryptocurrency market. He is trusted by many people, they keep their reserves in it. Currently, Rippl has no chance of shifting Bitcoin from first place.
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

Xipple has much potential no doubt but if you say or compare to bitcoin it's not fare ,xpr max range for next 3 year is only 10 dollar so it's impossible.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

I would say that ripple is a bitcoin for banking industry. In general meaning bitcoin can't be a replaced by xrp,because last one is centralised unlike bitcoin
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

You mean the next rip off.
I am against anything that will call themselves the next bitcoin specially now.
Thya have been creating coins and tokens which have control. What is that again?! Yeah they can control it.
It is centralized and they just gained everything from a hype of FUD.

It is too far away from bitcoin for it to be compared to your XRP.
Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

Here is here I of course doubt. Have you seen the technical part of Ripple? It will be good if he just works in his field.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

It is far too much to be comparing xrp to BTC,this is just a way of hyping just to make believe what is not.The question is,what is so special about xrp tech that will make it to replace btc?
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

I doubt whether Bitcoin can be replaced by other coins because Bitcoin is the first and will always be the first in my opinion. but if you talk about the possibility it can happen but I think it will be very difficult because currently Altcoin is still influenced by the price of Bitcoin so it will be difficult to be able to replace Bitcoin.
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

who knows? as of now xrp is constantly at number 3. sometime last september xrp went to number 2 for some hrs only. with the xrapid that is coming out and its usabilitysurely xrp will rise to number 2 and who knows at number 1. ripple is the blockchain of banks. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: