Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin?  (Read 26983 times)
Thyphon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

That's really impossible. With Ethereum and NEO in front of you, this will never happen. XRP total supply too much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

I don't think Ripple will replace or outperform Bitcoin anytime soon. Although in the case of introduction the Ripple technologies by leading financial corporations, such as MasterCard, XRP can significantly increase in price.

Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

This is extremely ridiculous! Ripple never overtake bitcoin though Ripple looks promising these days and also have a good project. But bitcoin is evergreen currency no one could cross it whatever the situation is. Bitcoin still has huge popularity among the crypto users, Ripple may be doing good but won't be next BTC.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

RIPPLE of course grew quickly. Most likely this coin will go into correction. Maybe it's further growth. But it will never reach the level of bitcoin!
yeah, ripple is growing fast, but I think it's still too fast to compare bitcoin. well, even though we know ripple is a good coin, basically ripple usage is still inferior to ETH. well, maybe before compared to bitcoin, it's better for ripple to take over the position of ETH.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Timaif

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

The bitcoin cannot be replaced. The coin will be the first around the world. The most known coin has no competitors.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
we have witnessed a really astonishing ripple going up recently. many people here said that this activity is temporary and that soon it all lie down. well, now we can make up our minds about it finally

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:42:27 PM

people of course as good as coin , and is the place to be on the market , but the fact that it will replace bitcoin, I doubt that bitcoin will always be the first

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:45:48 PM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
we have witnessed a really astonishing ripple going up recently. many people here said that this activity is temporary and that soon it all lie down. well, now we can make up our minds about it finally
You are actually joking with your post. How can you determine it's as a good coin after a big decrease on its price? So lets imagine when it's worth around $3 and this time it's only $0.44 which still over priced for me personally. Take your conclusion about this and i would not say a lot about ripple because it's the next shitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
santuyobobo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

ripple could be the next bitcoin but it cant become what bitcoin has made of and what bitcoin has contributed in the world of crypto.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:33:05 PM

It have made a history recently and indeed that was true. Such happening boost the expectations of the people towards ripple which also, gave them the idea that it is the next Bitcoin. In my opinion, ethereum still is on the line for being the second. The truth would be shown once recovery occured. Keep in mind that ethereum have been growing for years so it won't be easily taken down.

que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:36:19 PM

What you say can never happen. Ripple is a dormant crypto and has 3rd rank in the cryptocurrency market but it can never reach the exchange rate like BTC. In this market, only ETH has the potential to supplant the BTC in the future only! So instead of investing in the XRP in the long-term, it should move to ETH.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:49:37 PM

No, now the ripple is only a small coin and can not compete with BTC, in my opinion, only the EB or ETH can compete with the BTC, the two coin BCH and ETH is the most potential, But I think no coin can compete with BTC

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:50:16 PM

You are actually joking with your post. How can you determine it's as a good coin after a big decrease on its price? So lets imagine when it's worth around $3 and this time it's only $0.44 which still over priced for me personally. Take your conclusion about this and i would not say a lot about ripple because it's the next shitcoin.

Definitely it has the potential to become a shitty coin in the future mate. With that price you've mention here $0.44 was a very cheap price and even though demand strikes back I don't think $3 will come back. The idea of ripple to be a next bitcoin was just a myth for me.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

Nah! I don't think so. Ripple and Bitcoin compliment each other. I don't see them as rivals. There is this currency that is said to be Bitcoin's offspring. You check on Devcoin. I'm not promoting it. I just read an article about it.

Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:05:37 AM

I dont think so. Ripple need to past tru ethereum first. i think there no next bitcoin cause bitcoin was our foundation here in cryptocurrencies so. No Ripple is not the next bitcoin
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:13:34 AM

I dont think so. Ripple need to past tru ethereum first. i think there no next bitcoin cause bitcoin was our foundation here in cryptocurrencies so. No Ripple is not the next bitcoin

He still has a lot to go through and Bitcoin cannot be replaced until now because there are many things that must be done to be like coins that are always used by many people.
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:28:28 AM

No one can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all coins. Without the invention bitcoin, these coins will not exists. How can you replace the mother of all coins?
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

in my opinion, XRP will still be very difficult to be able to replace BTC because we all know BTC is the strength of all altcoins so my conclusion is BTC will not be replaced by other coins or XRP.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

XRP can't replace bitcoin, but it's probably just behind bitcoin. Take a look at the XRP now, it has increased by 20% in 1 day with the market falling. It is great for investors in XRP, XRP is a good investment for all of us
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

I think it might happen but it takes a long time for Ripple to replace Bitcoin. .
in the past few months the public has been in the spotlight because there is good news about xrp because the price of XPRP rises and the price of XP is also in the rank 2 for some time maybe in early 2019 the price of xpp as you said was able to reach 10 dollars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: