Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin?  (Read 26983 times)
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

As ripple having his own power and stronger so it will survive in market as long as can .But will not be the next bitcoin.

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

I don't think that's near to reality of XRP flies to $10.

And its not going to be the next bitcoin, anyone who says that is totally an XRP fanboy.
Bambam28

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

Ripple will never become as popular as Bitcoin. I think this project is much weaker. In addition, many people say that Ripple does not have decentralization.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

The development of XRP has been very rapid recently. The recent growth is very fast. Recently, altcoins competition is very intense. It's too early to take over BTC.

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

Ripple coin is wildly use with hares of adoptions everywhere in part of the planet but it can't be compare in any way to bitcoin, ripple is more centralized and many people doesn't regard rippe as crypto.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

I still believe that this coin will still be pump, and more than once. It will be a good time to earn on price changes.
Well there is still a long time friends of each altcoin will be in the pump including XRP which has many breakthroughs,I'm also sure that in the near future will increase the volume of trading and pumping occurs when the long term holder is profitable Wink I still believe it will rise again to the value of 1$ We'll see if the pump is capable.

Probably right, ripple will reach again 1$ maybe before the end of the year or next year. But for me it can't replace bitcoin it's impossible, we all know that ethereum is the possible next bitcoin.
cherlov

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

I believe that a very implausible situation when the XRP will replace Bitcoin. But the coin has its own path that no one will take away.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

how should ripple a totaly Centralized coin, get better than any other decentralized Coin ?
I hope ripple will never beat any other decentralized coin.

regards
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

Ripple can never be like Bitcoin. Ripple doesn't have a solid technology. Bitcoin will always be the first choice in this market.

it all depends on the advancement of the technological aspect that will make ripple to get close to the bitcoin but can't get the height bitcoin because bitcoin has taken the place in the market and no other cryptocoin can do the same.

well it will be a great news seesing ripple adding value to the in market, best for holdl
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:49:52 PM

Ripple does not become permanently strong. even his position back taken by and now the ethereum ripple back down. Indeed its development is good enough and this is not separated from a large number of existing partners to ripple and certainly makes a great capital. but to be a bitcoin next I think is far from hopeless.
People will obviously want to say what they need to see because of a moving market and for a market that is easily pumped and dumped because it is a centralized one; I wonder why anyone would think it is comparable in potentials when it comes to comparing with bitcoins.

I am not sure if there is ever going to be a chance for ripple in this market in the long run, but the fact is I really do not care and I would better channel my energy and funds into worthy markets than a market that some bunch of developers are just in it to make themselves rich as I wonder why they would want to be holding most of the coins in the first place.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

I think that is a statement that is too excessive, ripple will not be able to easily shift or replace bitcoin, or become the next bitcoin

halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
ripple acts really unexpected today, just remember when it was second after btc, moving eth to the third place, incredible! looks like it starts awkening and gaining power
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

Looking at the current situation of the crypto market we can hardly predict everything. But i have a sense of currency i feel besides Bitcoin is about to raise the price, then the next currency may be the ripple. In recent times the ripple is showing its ability to continuously increase the price surge over ETH in a short time.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

why do you dare to write with the assumption that if Ripple is so strong it will take over Bitcoin?
I think Bitcoin stays on top, but if you mention that Ripple will take over another altcoin, I agree.
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

Looking at the current situation of the crypto market we can hardly predict everything. But i have a sense of currency i feel besides Bitcoin is about to raise the price, then the next currency may be the ripple. In recent times the ripple is showing its ability to continuously increase the price surge over ETH in a short time.

Yes that's true we cannot predict anything about the crypto as it's getting highly volatile and I don't think ripple will ever reach anywhere near ETH in a longer term

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

I will never believe it. I do not consider Ripple to be an interesting project and I think all these conversations are not interesting, I do not think that it will rise to even 5, maybe it will rise to 3 and then it will fall back. This is my opinion on the account of Ripple
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:30:01 PM

Ripple is actually trying to position itself as an inter-bank payment system, it is closer to IBM's hyperledger fabric or something like Quorum. They have entirely different use cases, since Bitcoin is peer to peer, while XRP is trying to establish itself as bank-to-bank. I do not believe these are interchangeable.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

It might be strong as of what we have seen in the marketcap but ethereum is still on the list, sooner or later ripple will still going to go down though ripple seems to have a strong attraction to most investors due to its unique blockchain technology unlike ethereum which has been used for most of the tokens for any ico but xrp price is not yet comparable to ethereum today.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:45:00 PM

I think that ripple can never be a competitor for Bitcoin. It seems to me that this is a weak project and it cannot kill Bitcoin.

Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:45:22 PM

Ripple has a very ambitious future, aims to bring the best of both worlds, the security of banks with the decentralization of cryptos, that is something really difficult to achieve that i would have to see to believe if you bet that they can probably achieve it in next year you can get a big surprise.

Bitcoin to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: