Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85334 times)
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

I totally agree,discord is also a very good alternative.
And most of the gamers who are really like to cryptocurrency can make a good opportunity to all of the gamers around the world.
That is an innovative calibure which product had a strong thought process by successfully initiating a strong communication through discord. Now it makes a time for us to discuss doubts and get all clarified.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

What do you think about the crisis in the cryptocurrency market?

I will answer with a quote from a famous politician JFK: “The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity.”

I totally agree with this thoughts admin. Cryptocurrency is a risky kind of investments because of it's volatility and unpredictability. At the same time, it is also a opportunity that can make better satisfactions in terms of financial aspects and in knowledge.

There's a ton of "opportunities" doesn't mean you go about investing in every single thing that comes around asking for your money. That's a way to lose money
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

I will answer with a quote from a famous politician JFK: “The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity.”

I totally agree with this thoughts admin. Cryptocurrency is a risky kind of investments because of it's volatility and unpredictability. At the same time, it is also a opportunity that can make better satisfactions in terms of financial aspects and in knowledge.
everything is correct, therefore success or failure depends only on the person who faced this. Choosing the right direction can make great strides, even during a crisis.

Nope, "success" for a coin and an ICO is very very generic and can mean a lot of things based on your interpretation of things, for most devs it means they got money
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

Nothing is sure for always make profitable. More risky is meaning more profit, it is depend on investing skill from investors.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

I see that there are a lot of new users, and many who have not fully understood that this is a project that will accept bets on a different sport. It is very interesting and I am waiting for the opening of the platform to test it.
Hopefully they can launch a beta site so that we could try and feel how their site works. More players would surely appreciate that kind of feature for this project.
Yes, almost of us still waiting for new surprising from Bitcoin Sport at this time, how about token sale progressing of our project?
connecoin

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

As far as I concerned myself here in the Bitcoin Sport, it makes me interest more and got myself to be more engage to its goals as I am keeping my trust support to the Bitcoin Sport project team. This project has a long way to go, but other than that, I am looking forward to its success and further innovations and developments to keep going and remain as one of the proud crypto projects here in the crypto world.
I like the way you express your thoughts in supporting with Bitcoin Sport project mate. It's very important for the team to have this kind of expressions since it can motivate them to work hard and try to make all things possible just to achieved the success.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

everything is correct, therefore success or failure depends only on the person who faced this. Choosing the right direction can make great strides, even during a crisis.

Nope, "success" for a coin and an ICO is very very generic and can mean a lot of things based on your interpretation of things, for most devs it means they got money

It's really hard to determine these days which should be the right to invest with because of so many as what you point "generic" ideas and probably end only with nothing.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

Nothing is sure for always make profitable. More risky is meaning more profit, it is depend on investing skill from investors.

More risk means more profit? Not really a good ideal, there are a lot of risk in the field of concurrency and only old investors can determine the risk that is not really going to give any profits but only total lost.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

More risk means more profit? Not really a good ideal, there are a lot of risk in the field of concurrency and only old investors can determine the risk that is not really going to give any profits but only total lost.

Right, risk=profit and we need to get it right to own the profit. But on the other hand, we can also encounter losses and we should always accept it. If Bitcoin sport reached their objectives, then supporters definitely deserve to have their trophy's for being to take the risk.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

Well, it is really depends on how the project will go. There are always a risk in every investments and the only risk here in this project is if the team will not continue its developments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

It's really hard to determine these days which should be the right to invest with because of so many as what you point "generic" ideas and probably end only with nothing.

It will all depends how dedicated the team in continuing the project developments whether they will get a huge profit or now. This days those generic projects can't survive for a longer time.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

Bitcoin sport holder obviously have two type of benefits.As it is a sport platform,many sports lover will be following it & invest it.others side it has some features like  bitcoin.so another offer.so joining token sale will be a good decision   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

Bitcoin sport holder obviously have two type of benefits.As it is a sport platform,many sports lover will be following it & invest it.others side it has some features like  bitcoin.so another offer.so joining token sale will be a good decision   
Yeah, this project is very interesting. Very nice for sports minded people and bitcoin enthusiasts at the same time. I just hoping that everything will be fine as they moving each day. Features will be added so the project will become more presentale and established.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

Great toast! So let's drink for the great opportunities that the crisis will give!

This is not a toast, but a quote  Grin

Well, it is really depends on how the project will go. There are always a risk in every investments and the only risk here in this project is if the team will not continue its developments.

We are business people and we have to finish everything. The project will surely be launched and will make a long profit to investors even after the sale of coins is completed.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

It is no secret that according to the new calculations, the required price of a token at the main stage of the ICO (Token-Sale), which will take place according to my forecast in mid-December or January - at least 50 cents per coin. We will try to update prices as smoothly as possible so as not to increase the unnecessary activity of speculators and not to scare away new investors who are following the project and the rate of the coin. However, new pricing is a necessary and mandatory step.

https://bitcoin-sport.org/course/

This is interesting indeed but it seems the price is a little expensive for the token sale. Anyway this is a long term project and the price of each token might become more expensive after few years of holding.
True quite expensive,  but maybe they have explanations  why they set this amount. If  the team will able to tell and explain it properly  I have no doubts that many will still partand support the project even though its quite big than what the people used to be. If you are planning on holding this coin for quite long.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

https://pp.userapi.com/c848536/v848536309/b5b0f/P72GGSLvnTM.jpg

It is no secret that according to the new calculations, the required price of a token at the main stage of the ICO (Token-Sale), which will take place according to my forecast in mid-December or January - at least 50 cents per coin. We will try to update prices as smoothly as possible so as not to increase the unnecessary activity of speculators and not to scare away new investors who are following the project and the rate of the coin. However, new pricing is a necessary and mandatory step.

https://bitcoin-sport.org/course/

This is interesting indeed but it seems the price is a little expensive for the token sale. Anyway this is a long term project and the price of each token might become more expensive after few years of holding.
True quite expensive,  but maybe they have explanations  why they set this amount. If  the team will able to tell and explain it properly  I have no doubts that many will still partand support the project even though its quite big than what the people used to be. If you are planning on holding this coin for quite long.
the team must have very weighty arguments for obtaining such a price. Because I think there are some risks due to the price of tokens. Perhaps they will be sold very slowly.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

What is your forecasts for Bitcoin Sport at you? Whether there is a real prospect of growth of a coin and achievement of high values by it? For example $10?

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

What is your forecasts for Bitcoin Sport at you? Whether there is a real prospect of growth of a coin and achievement of high values by it? For example $10?
judging by the initial price of tokens of $ 0.5, then I think they have all the chances for growth. However, this growth will be very slow.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:50:31 PM

The forecast is published on the site. Here he is:

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:23:18 PM

Will the team run the platform in test mode? And if so, I would like to take part in testing and see how the platform will work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: