Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

sports betting is quite a successful direction in integration with blockchain.
another thing is that a lot of similar projects have already been released here.
but if the project is different from similar projects for the better, investors may be interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:58:13 PM

sports betting is quite a successful direction in integration with blockchain.
another thing is that a lot of similar projects have already been released here.
but if the project is different from similar projects for the better, investors may be interested.
Of course, they must develop some unique function that would distinguish this platform from many other similar ones. This would be the main advantage of this platform.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

sports betting is a good idea I believe this project will go moon
does project have analogues in the market?
I think the crypto market is actually ready for a sports betting....

there is many chance to bevome scam in sports bttting. but this project looks good. it must be develope its own blockchain

Its gambling site, So I think it will have a risk but not to the point scam, I am only thinking about difficulties and stuff.
gambling sites is really risky but I want to know in cryptoworld which project or site have no risk? what difficulties you are talking about? is it will allow bounty program?
sports betting is not a gamble
also on the platform there will be an exchange for traders.
I am sure it will be a very useful and interesting platform that will be a success not only among traders, but also among sports fans who like to bet.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

Gradually the cost of a token increases and it can't but please. I think the developer and team we are very glad that their continuous work pays off.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

Gradually the cost of a token increases and it can't but please. I think the developer and team we are very glad that their continuous work pays off.
This is great news who bought tokens much earlier than users are now. So there is profit. And if you take at the moment, it turns out a little more expensive purchase of tokens.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

This is great news who bought tokens much earlier than users are now. So there is profit. And if you take at the moment, it turns out a little more expensive purchase of tokens.

yes, it is a natural thing along with this development, but the project will not yet be a loss if we buy now because maybe in the future it will be more expensive and that is the desire of investors

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:49:48 PM

sports betting is a good idea I believe this project will go moon
does project have analogues in the market?
I think the crypto market is actually ready for a sports betting....

there is many chance to bevome scam in sports bttting. but this project looks good. it must be develope its own blockchain

Its gambling site, So I think it will have a risk but not to the point scam, I am only thinking about difficulties and stuff.
gambling sites is really risky but I want to know in cryptoworld which project or site have no risk? what difficulties you are talking about? is it will allow bounty program?
sports betting is not a gamble
also on the platform there will be an exchange for traders.
I am sure it will be a very useful and interesting platform that will be a success not only among traders, but also among sports fans who like to bet.
There was more players interested in bettings whereas the law still caution a warn against such activities legally these bettings will be normally continuing as the interest of its demand in market is high even compared with the traders all the risk should be eliminated.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:51:36 PM

We have been working in the Internet business for 12 years, and the project will soon be a year. The project has existed since January 16, 2018. Everything was not always good and without problems, but we will continue to work and develop.

Graph of the coin course for the period from January 17, 2018 to October 31, 2018

The current course, see here: https://bitcoin-sport.org/course/

Is this indication it's due to market interruption? But as we observe there is still a consistency with bitcoinsport without any fall seems developers have a strong back up plan behind which shows they are challengingly facing all the hurdles to reach the goal.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

We have been working in the Internet business for 12 years, and the project will soon be a year. The project has existed since January 16, 2018. Everything was not always good and without problems, but we will continue to work and develop.

Graph of the coin course for the period from January 17, 2018 to October 31, 2018

This graph shows that the project have been liked slowly by many people of crypto. For sure when the market gets stable, the price will increase even more. Hopefully, you can completely developed this platform and make this a good choice for crypto investments.
I see the price increase and I estimate this coin will be a lot of interest, the team should make activities that will to have improvement in sales.

Is a good indication on the price stability and hopefully it maintain such spiral and go up even more I think with more traders coming in things should clearly get more interesting and maybe when roadmap news come up too

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:16:41 PM

Well, they take the risk and by the time comes it has a better results, it really pays off. The hardest part about this kind of business is that it is a risky thing but when it comes to profits, it's also worthty.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

Well, they take the risk and by the time comes it has a better results, it really pays off. The hardest part about this kind of business is that it is a risky thing but when it comes to profits, it's also worthty.
Risk is everywhere. We can't find what is the  main reason of failing but its vwry posible. Its  something like what we called hardpart, everything will be paid off after the project results. Profits are posible for future success of this project.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:40:02 PM

This graph shows that the project have been liked slowly by many people of crypto. For sure when the market gets stable, the price will increase even more. Hopefully, you can completely developed this platform and make this a good choice for crypto investments.
I see the price increase and I estimate this coin will be a lot of interest, the team should make activities that will to have improvement in sales.

Is a good indication on the price stability and hopefully it maintain such spiral and go up even more I think with more traders coming in things should clearly get more interesting and maybe when roadmap news come up too
From the level of such consistency and spiral now it come to a raise again so nothing to give up. Developers can focus more on development activities that will bring the project to a next level and have more chance to gain more participants as there is a consistency and growth spikes.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:45:42 PM

Risk is everywhere. We can't find what is the  main reason of failing but its vwry posible. Its  something like what we called hardpart, everything will be paid off after the project results. Profits are posible for future success of this project.
I think that more research and work should go into this topic,as it can be found prominent.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

Quite good fight of cost of a price, It should be noted. It seems that the platform will be able to gather the good soil under itself as community really large.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:53:43 PM

What are the different of our trading platform with others? I mean what will be advantage of BS when have a lot of exchange platform.

The price will surely increases if that happens, As for now they are only tradable  on Wave exchange platforms. I hope they will launch a campaigns like airdrops or bounties, giveaways.

How sure you are with your expectations? Cryptocurrencies behaves depends on their supply and demand. Moreover, it's hard to determine about its behavior because there is no regulations that control the value of the said coin.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:57:34 PM

Sometimes, taking up the risks will leads to a better satisfactions but at the same time, it will also result into nothing. This project is slowly getting better as it's price starting to increased. And for those who take the risk in investing in Bitcoin Sport, soon it will be worthy and pays off.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:54:45 PM

Sometimes, taking up the risks will leads to a better satisfactions but at the same time, it will also result into nothing. This project is slowly getting better as it's price starting to increased. And for those who take the risk in investing in Bitcoin Sport, soon it will be worthy and pays off.

Taking risk in a business is normal same as in crypto market. That is why it is best to know first everything about the project so that to feel less worry. What's good in this project is that it shows progress. Though not that fast but at least surely. This simply says that it has a hardwork and good team. 
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:37:34 PM

Many predict to the waves platform the good future as already many projects have been created in 2018 through this blockchain.
many projects have been created, but can you name successful projects?

Big projects are still using Ethereum, because it's better option with advanced functions that suit big businesses, on other hand waves is more simple, cheap and doesn't require any coding that's why we say small projects use it, but the downside is, anybody can create token on waves in just 1 min and start a crap ICO project. For me only good thing is that has own exchange.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:06:33 AM

I can say that it has a good comeback which also surpasses its previous highest price. Way to go for the team to keep the token on good price.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:09:59 AM

I appreciate the team for this project for not giving up when problems comes and still continue to move forward and do more progress while learning from their mistakes. I started to like the team behind this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: