Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:54:16 AM

thats a really great idea,  I hope that many investors will support this as well. will there be a beta version to try the platform?

Indeed. thanks again for the support of the project. Im not sure if there is a beta version in order to try the project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:24:09 AM

thats a really great idea,  I hope that many investors will support this as well. will there be a beta version to try the platform?

Im not exactly sure about the beta version of the platform but you can ask directly to their team in their telegram channel so that they can immediately answer you in no time.
operav

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:56:20 AM

Im not exactly sure about the beta version of the platform but you can ask directly to their team in their telegram channel so that they can immediately answer you in no time.
As far as I know, the beta version will be launched at the end of this year.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:04:50 AM

I am truly and greatly glad how the team is managing this Bitcoin Sport project. And not only that, because furthermore, I was so glad that this trading platform is positively making its project showing us a good outcome in its developments. Hopefully the team will not fade its vision and remain a good crypto conqueror.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:21:24 AM

We have been working in the Internet business for 12 years, and the project will soon be a year. The project has existed since January 16, 2018. Everything was not always good and without problems, but we will continue to work and develop.

Graph of the coin course for the period from January 17, 2018 to October 31, 2018

The current course, see here: https://bitcoin-sport.org/course/

I can say that it has a good comeback which also surpasses its previous highest price. Way to go for the team to keep the token on good price.

It might be too late to ask but what exchange will I be able to buy Bitcoin Sport? since it is already existed for almost 1 year why can't I still see it in CMC?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

As i know they have plans for that matter.  Bitcoin sports for now focus on development and upgrading  some of their features in the site.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

To all people who are asking about the exchange listing. Its already on waves trading platform and also for now the team have no plans but they will be possibility if the token will be in demand for public.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

Are there any links to the fact that this project can be associated with Bitcoin? I'm interested because the name of the project bears his name.
this project has the maximum number of coins - 21 million  Smiley

This is the same for the total supply of bitcoin and will have potential if there crypto gurus who will promote this one.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

To all people who are asking about the exchange listing. Its already on waves trading platform and also for now the team have no plans but they will be possibility if the token will be in demand for public.
Very good! Thank! I think that the demand for tokens and the project itself will be great. But these are just my assumptions.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

Many people missed the news that Discord chat is running. Do not miss this news, go ted and read what they write about the project.
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

Based on my observations and perceptions, I need the person who created the topic and the title of this project to clarify the point of view. Meanwhile, I find the project's objective to be justified.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

We have been working in the Internet business for 12 years, and the project will soon be a year. The project has existed since January 16, 2018. Everything was not always good and without problems, but we will continue to work and develop.

Graph of the coin course for the period from January 17, 2018 to October 31, 2018

The current course, see here: https://bitcoin-sport.org/course/

Is this indication it's due to market interruption? But as we observe there is still a consistency with bitcoinsport without any fall seems developers have a strong back up plan behind which shows they are challengingly facing all the hurdles to reach the goal.

Yes. The fall of the market in the summer upset us, but we decided to develop and launch the project anyway. We are confident that the market is waiting for growth.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

Very good! Thank! I think that the demand for tokens and the project itself will be great. But these are just my assumptions.
Well, we hope that this could be more demand in the future so that all our efforts in supporting this project will be worth it. But first, the team must be active in giving new updates and progress to show that everything goes well accordingly.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

The good and continuously pushing the project to the success is the best way to achieve the project goals.Plans are prepared for the project guidelines so they have something to look for. The project is nice and wonderful if the demand of the tokens is huge I think this is a great chance that the project can really reach their goals as per project plan.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

Unfortunately, waves the platform is suitable not everyone for trading as many don't understand how there is auction. For this reason many wait for listing on the clear exchanges.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

Unfortunately, waves the platform is suitable not everyone for trading as many don't understand how there is auction. For this reason many wait for listing on the clear exchanges.

Waves are not popular and in demand compared to ethereum, why the dev did not choose ethereum or neo? Only few new projects are choosing waves and most of them shift to eth after some time.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

Many people missed the news that Discord chat is running. Do not miss this news, go ted and read what they write about the project.
Do you mean Discord chat of Bitcoin Sport? I don't using discord, i take care about telegram and they have done it.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

Are there any links to the fact that this project can be associated with Bitcoin? I'm interested because the name of the project bears his name.

This is the same for the total supply of bitcoin and will have potential if there crypto gurus who will promote this one.
Social media influencers can also make a huge contribution  in promoting this project since they have thr connection needed to convince investors about this project.
I agree with you mate, socialmedia and some other social sites can contribute in making the project more popular and famous. They can drag the project name all over the Internet community. The majority of the people nowadays are involved in social sites that makes the project visible to access and review.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

Social media influencers can also make a huge contribution  in promoting this project since they have thr connection needed to convince investors about this project.
I agree with you mate, socialmedia and some other social sites can contribute in making the project more popular and famous. They can drag the project name all over the Internet community. The majority of the people nowadays are involved in social sites that makes the project visible to access and review.

For me I think aside marketing and advertising this project should also focus about the new developments and how they can increase their trust rating so that more investors will be encourage to participate in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

Why do you think so? Are there any facts, or are these just your fantasies? Why this project will be interesting for investors?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: