Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85331 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

I want to ask why whitepaper has been provided only on November 3? Why it hasn't been made together with ICO start? It is very strange for me.
Maybe their timing was the issue but form the way i see it they didnt have a very long ico and it got done within a short time and now they are wrapping it up with wp from my own view though but i dont really its that strange some ico just publish everything on their website to make things easier..

are they successful with their ico? haven't seen any project achieved success in waves platform for so long already. actually, using waves dex is relatively easy and the fee is much lower as compared to eth. but the problem lies with the traders in waves dex. not so many of them. only few waves assets are moving. so let me check this bitcoin sport how they are performing --

not so bad huh! they have buy and sell orders at the moment..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:51:01 AM

I want to ask why whitepaper has been provided only on November 3? Why it hasn't been made together with ICO start? It is very strange for me.
Maybe their timing was the issue but form the way i see it they didnt have a very long ico and it got done within a short time and now they are wrapping it up with wp from my own view though but i dont really its that strange some ico just publish everything on their website to make things easier..

are they successful with their ico? haven't seen any project achieved success in waves platform for so long already. actually, using waves dex is relatively easy and the fee is much lower as compared to eth. but the problem lies with the traders in waves dex. not so many of them. only few waves assets are moving. so let me check this bitcoin sport how they are performing --

If they are gaining minimum orders then that is a positive sign with the project because in the foundation level they started and gaining some successful flow in live orders. This is the proof of authentication to my analysis to choose bitcoin sport.

That's right. Trading volumes will increase with the price of the token.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:34:25 AM

As I visited the social media accounts of the Bitcoin sports, I see that they are actively on its sites, giving and providing us the best updates and announcements they could, and aside from the fact that they are truly gaining minimum orders, it gives a high hopes and expectations from the community that this is the start for the project to keep going for its positive outcome for its success.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:11:37 AM

Yeah for now the trading is good for Bitcoin Sport, Its price should increase if  traders will recognize this token on the waves platforms.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

If they are gaining minimum orders then that is a positive sign with the project because in the foundation level they started and gaining some successful flow in live orders. This is the proof of authentication to my analysis to choose bitcoin sport.

That's right. Trading volumes will increase with the price of the token.

So far so good admin, Bitcoin sport is slowly gaining supporters especially on the waves platform exchange. I hope this will continue, this is one of the cause the bounty campaigns right?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:27:14 AM

Yeah for now the trading is good for Bitcoin Sport, Its price should increase if  traders will recognize this token on the waves platforms.

Good job for the team bitcoin sport, Slowly increasing day by day. Pretty soon it will be listed on coinmarketcap when the traders became huge on the platforms.

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:40:17 AM

This is quite normal for some starting project, sometimes they just release their updated Whitepaper so they can give full disclosure of the token economics  after processing some legalities.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

This is quite normal for some starting project, sometimes they just release their updated Whitepaper so they can give full disclosure of the token economics  after processing some legalities.
Well, there are so many people are don't know about it but to me it seems like they were planning such strategy like this one.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

I have just checked a branch of bounty and it is valid, it is a lot of various opportunities for participation. I think it will be able to advance the project as there will be a lot of participants because the token already tradable.
I'm not sure if it is a good way to make audiences in the platform or the project because most of the bounty usually held for make more audiences on their ICO, not the project.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

I have just checked a branch of bounty and it is valid, it is a lot of various opportunities for participation. I think it will be able to advance the project as there will be a lot of participants because the token already tradable.
I'm not sure if it is a good way to make audiences in the platform or the project because most of the bounty usually held for make more audiences on their ICO, not the project.

It is important to understand how to best advertise bounty.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

I totally agree, i have some bad times with Etherdelta then Forkdelta. But we cannot abandon the advantage of Ethereum system.
I think etherdelta and the kid forkdelta was quite impressive because they ran without no problem but yes, there are so many hackable things in there.
of course it is. I am also interested in watching this project. I think that all the information about the project will be attractive to investors and the token that will soon appear on the exchange.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

I think, it is still a good way to gathered supporters for the project. And as we know that having bounty programs are much more effective because most of the people in crypto are likely to join on this kind of opportunity. It only depends to the team on how to proved to them that this project are worht it.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

I think, it is still a good way to gathered supporters for the project. And as we know that having bounty programs are much more effective because most of the people in crypto are likely to join on this kind of opportunity. It only depends to the team on how to proved to them that this project are worht it.

It's what they have been working right now, they have made some strategies that could make the investors to be attracted. Like some promotion and also concept that can really make supporters to also gain some good amount of ROI.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

Ethereum Has Major Potential: Billionaire Ex-Google CEO Eric Schmidt

Read more: https://t.me/BSportENG

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:08:37 PM

It's what they have been working right now, they have made some strategies that could make the investors to be attracted. Like some promotion and also concept that can really make supporters to also gain some good amount of ROI.
Well the promotions and some offers will make the investors attracted to the project and they will be glad about this concept. This will be nice and will make a difference because investors are attracted to the the project that are accomodating and accessible.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

Well the promotions and some offers will make the investors attracted to the project and they will be glad about this concept. This will be nice and will make a difference because investors are attracted to the the project that are accomodating and accessible.

Let's see if this project can maintain this good attitude and if they can continue encouraging more investors to participate. Hoping for more good news to come soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

Aside from bounty campaigns the team must need to think other ways how to make this project be known by more investors out there. More marketing and more promotional bonus is needed too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

Ethereum Has Major Potential: Billionaire Ex-Google CEO Eric Schmidt

Read more: https://t.me/BSportENG
I and many other users knew it and without these persons who consider themselves professionals. It isn't necessary to be the analyst to tell it about Ethereum.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

Aside from bounty campaigns the team must need to think other ways how to make this project be known by more investors out there. More marketing and more promotional bonus is needed too.
Yes, promotional bonuses will be better and some project advertisements. This way they can published the project achievements, updates and progress. They can make advertisements visible to social media sites and some other crypto sites. This will be a very expensive strategies but  I know this will be effective.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

I totally agree, i have some bad times with Etherdelta then Forkdelta. But we cannot abandon the advantage of Ethereum system.
I think etherdelta and the kid forkdelta was quite impressive because they ran without no problem but yes, there are so many hackable things in there.
of course it is. I am also interested in watching this project. I think that all the information about the project will be attractive to investors and the token that will soon appear on the exchange.

I like how the parent comment is talking about something completely different and you "agree" with him on a completely different issue and tangent lmao
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: